The Game and its losers.

Ink

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Huzzah! *passes around contraband Root

@_Zer0____ @#1 Taln Fan @Adolinalsium @Aeoryi @Aeternum @Aismeen @AltonicKeys @Aluin_Demonz @Anarchy @Ancient Elantrian @Anshul-Shard of Curiosity @Argus the Awful @Ati16 @Boomerang Guy @CallsignZen @Chinkoln @Cinnamon @Condensation @DarkAlphaWolf12 @DefiantAllomancer @ecjhtheedgedancer @Edema Rue @Elf @Emery the Steelrunner @Empathic Elf @Enter a username @Experience @FictionSpren @Flying @Glashard @HarmonysHerald @HippoPhileus@Hoid the Former Drifter @Hoid-my-beer @Hollow Graves @I read Stormlight first @Immortal Platypus @InfiniteInsanity @InvisibIe @Just_a_Fan @Just-A-Stick @justice magician @Kajsa @Karamathi'ani'telliteki'un @Kaven @KelsierFortnite @King Oreo @KitCatGoChitChat @Knight of Eternal Books @Kvothe the Bloodless @Lego Mistborn @Lightspen of the Glass Sea @Little_Dagger @Lotus Blossom @Lunamor @Maddie The Survivor @Mazman @Medium @Morningtide @Mr. Misting @Mystic Syn @Nathrangking @NameIess @Ookla @Ookla the Stranger @Part Of The Narrative @Potato's Wit @PrestoTheMagnificent @Procrastination @Radiant-Twinborn @Rallohir @Ranryu @Ravenclawjedi42 @Robin Sedai @Roselldarosie @RoyalBeeMage @Rune @S. Stormy @SashaBlue @Scarletfox @Scars of Hathsin @Sequence @Shadonin @Shardfire @Shardwatcher01 @Shining Silhouette @shortcake @Silver Phantom @SmilingPanda19 @Stormlit-man @SymphonianBookworm @Szeth_Pancakes @Tea Leaf @The Aspiring Archivist @The Baker @The Bookwyrm @The cheeseman @The H @The Halcyon Girl @The Honorable One @The Isochronism @The Paradoxical Phenomenon @the releaser @The Storming Stormfather @The Wandering Wizard @TheGreatSnail @Through The Living Glass @Truthless of Shinovar @TwinSouls @Vapor @Vin's Haircut @Voidspawn @Weaver of Lights @WhispersOfWit @WhyEverNot_8 @Wierdo @Wittles @WoolenStream554 @XaliaStormblessed 

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Yes, that was all 120 of you.

I hope I still haven’t hit 10 losses… 

how long did that take?

@_Zer0____ @#1 Taln Fan @Adolinalsium @Aeoryi @Aeternum @Aismeen @AltonicKeys @Aluin_Demonz @Anarchy @Ancient Elantrian @Anshul-Shard of Curiosity @Argus the Awful @Ati16 @Boomerang Guy @CallsignZen @Chinkoln @Cinnamon @Condensation @DarkAlphaWolf12 @DefiantAllomancer @ecjhtheedgedancer @Edema Rue @Elf @Emery the Steelrunner @Empathic Elf @Enter a username @Experience @FictionSpren @Flying @Glashard @HarmonysHerald @HippoPhileus@Hoid the Former Drifter @Hoid-my-beer @Hollow Graves @I read Stormlight first @Immortal Platypus @InfiniteInsanity @InvisibIe @Just_a_Fan @Just-A-Stick @justice magician @Kajsa @Karamathi'ani'telliteki'un @Kaven @KelsierFortnite @King Oreo @KitCatGoChitChat @Knight of Eternal Books @Kvothe the Bloodless @Lego Mistborn @Lightspen of the Glass Sea @Little_Dagger @Lotus Blossom @Lunamor @Maddie The Survivor @Mazman @Medium @Morningtide @Mr. Misting @Mystic Syn @Nathrangking @NameIess @Ookla @Ookla the Stranger @Part Of The Narrative @Potato's Wit @PrestoTheMagnificent @Procrastination @Radiant-Twinborn @Rallohir @Ranryu @Ravenclawjedi42 @Robin Sedai @Roselldarosie @RoyalBeeMage @Rune @S. Stormy @SashaBlue @Scarletfox @Scars of Hathsin @Sequence @Shadonin @Shardfire @Shardwatcher01 @Shining Silhouette @shortcake @Silver Phantom @SmilingPanda19 @Stormlit-man @SymphonianBookworm @Szeth_Pancakes @Tea Leaf @The Aspiring Archivist @The Baker @The Bookwyrm @The cheeseman @The H @The Halcyon Girl @The Honorable One @The Isochronism @The Paradoxical Phenomenon @the releaser @The Storming Stormfather @The Wandering Wizard @TheGreatSnail @Through The Living Glass @Truthless of Shinovar @TwinSouls @Vapor @Vin's Haircut @Voidspawn @Weaver of Lights @WhispersOfWit @WhyEverNot_8 @Wierdo @Wittles @WoolenStream554 @XaliaStormblessed 

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Following you was a mistake.

Yes.

was that not clear from day one?

it was verry clear. its nice to be recognised as one of the 120

13 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa!!!!

TwIcE In OnE dAy?!?!

WhYyYy??

4 times for me!!!

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

it was verry clear. its nice to be recognised as one of the 120

4 times for me!!!

*Sigh* its up to three.

If I’m constantly thinking about it, can’t I only lose once?

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

How'd I manage to make that list?!

And also, how dare you.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

This was completely and utterly unnecessary.

10 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

monster

13 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

I was unaware people still did this....

15 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Thaid you absolute GREMLIN!!

Im frustrated, but... respect. ❤️ 

16 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED‽

17 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

I- don't know if i should feel annoyed or proud Lmao-