Day Three

Apologies for the lack of writeup again. College is difficult :P

Ashbringer has been killed! They were a Confederation Loyalist!
Amanuensis has been killed! They were a Confederation Loyalist!

There will be an Interrogation during this Day turn. There is no vote minimum (though no one is removed if no one votes), and tied votes result in a random tied player getting Interrogated.

As a reminder, you can grab one item from the Stockpile during the Day. Though this will be announced in the writeup for the next Night.

PMs are coming as soon as we can get them out to y'all. :)

Stockpile

Spoiler
  • 1 Iron Vial
  • 2 Brass Vials
  • 2 Cadmium Vials
  • 1 Bendalloy Vial
  • 1 Chromium Vial
  • 1 Shade Gun
  • 1 Attractor Fabrial
  • 1 Anti-investiture Knife

Player List

Spoiler
  1. @Biplet - Edeis, a totally not immortal gossip
  2. Ashbringer - Faleast, just a normal dude and definitely not a shapeshifter Confederation Loyalist
  3. @Szeth_Pancakes
  4. @Matrim's Dice - Dooku, a man whose name is unrelated to anything
  5. @Araris Valerian - Arval, no the other one
  6. @Steeldancer - Leets, totally not the Flash
  7. Amanuensis - Genis, a little kid who’s too smart for his own good and his AI friend, G.E.N.I.U.S. Confederation Loyalist
  8. @JNV - Kali, another kid who managed to sneak on board the ship
  9. @Archer - Ivory Tarvis, Head Carpenter of The Survivor
  10. @Kasimir - Kavar Aral, a seasoned operative who really should have retired ages ago
  11. The Unknown Aon - ExMach Inadeus, an extraordinarily lucky guy Confederation Loyalist
  12. @|TJ| - Kranvar, a wanted criminal who snuck on board somehow
  13. @DrakeMarshall - The meme guy
  14. @Orlok Tsubodai - Locke Tekiel, a seasoned veteran
  15. Thaidakar the Ghostblood - Levin Venture, totally not a Ghostblood Confederation Loyalist Hazekiller
  16. @Illwei - Kraval Aralis, who’s way too excited about potions 
  17. @Karnatheon
  18. @Haelbarde - Haen Plaid, he’s still here, I suppose
  19. @_Stick_ - The Stick figure
  20. @Sequence - Sfirm Kryt, they’re totally in the mission
  21. @Bort
  22. @STINK
  23. @Tani 
  24. @Fifth Scholar - Christel Groenloben, a surprisingly cheerful old skaa lady who doesn't act like it

This turn will end at 8 pm CST on Thursday, February 24th. As a heads up, the next turn with a weird length will be Night Four, which will need to be 48 hours.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

I think it’s probably just the double stockpile but Tani’s right in that we can’t actually tell >>

Looks like low info all around, I’ll go check to see if Ash said anything of note. Maybe the elims just hate RP.

For a minute I was worried they were killing in alphabetical order. :unsure: Aman is what I'd call a low info hit, Ashbringer's posts might be worth checking. I can't remember who they were voting for. 

Would someone else like to take the Attractor today? I'm having vial FOMO. 

Bort , kinda looks like the elims used a doubler vial to disguise the fact the lost the kill you submitted. Thoughts? 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Bort , kinda looks like the elims used a doubler vial to disguise the fact the lost the kill you submitted. Thoughts?

Why doesn’t it make more sense that the elims saved their N1 vial? Or that they doubled to frame Bort?

What kill situation would have made it so that you didn’t vote Bort? imo two kills today is the most obvious indicator of v!Bort unless you really are considering the framing option

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Grrrr someone claims to have scanned me as village >:(

oi mate, Drake said they scanned me as village, quit stealing my thunder

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Why doesn’t it make more sense that the elims saved their N1 vial? Or that they doubled to frame Bort?

What kill situation would have made it so that you didn’t vote Bort? imo two kills today is the most obvious indicator of v!Bort unless you really are considering the framing option

What changed between yesterday and today that made them decide to cancel their hoarding plans to get rid of some low info players? Three kills or more would have cleared them, I'm suspicious of why they went for two here

Just now, Illwei said:

I think i just ruined Drake's reaction test.

Well you all know I'm village now so there's that. good job me.

Maybe everyone else will check PMs before the thread :P. That’s normally what I do.

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

What changed between yesterday and today that made them decide to cancel their hoarding plans to get rid of some low info players? Three kills or more would have cleared them, I'm suspicious of why they went for two here

Sure, but I think there’s an equal argument to be made that this is a cover for Bort and a frame for Bort. 

6 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Well you all know I'm village now so there's that. good job me.

seems legit

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Maybe everyone else will check PMs before the thread :P. That’s normally what I do.

Sure, but I think there’s an equal argument to be made that this is a cover for Bort and a frame for Bort. 

Speaking of PM's, boss man tells me I added 8 items to the Supply, so someone can do the math there. 

Let's pick this up after I get Bort's take. Who're you voting today? 

Just now, Archer said:

Let's pick this up after I get Bort's take. Who're you voting today? 

I don’t have a conclusive choice yet. I’m still slightly sus of Bip, but in an effort to avoid tunneling I don’t really want to go there without more thought. I’m not opposed to Bort, just opposed to this specific line of reasoning I guess

It’s like the same line of thinking I had with you, actually, but no one understood that so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I'll get the fabrial.

Ed1t: Drake, when asked, said that he was trying to pocket me. It was probably a joke? but I'm not going to just assume so.

Edited by Tani
added bits and then fixed wording. No meaning lost imo

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I don’t have a conclusive choice yet. I’m still slightly sus of Bip, but in an effort to avoid tunneling I don’t really want to go there without more thought. I’m not opposed to Bort, just opposed to this specific line of reasoning I guess

It’s like the same line of thinking I had with you, actually, but no one understood that so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Night Kills: Ash, Aman...  Mat kills: Bip, Bort... 

we gottem, boys

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Illwei

I'llweigh the pros and cons if you tell us why

1 minute ago, Tani said:

I'll get the fabrial.

Remember to pull some Electric Company shenanigans on Striker and turn it into a Fabvial so you can use it as a vial action. 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Remember to pull some Electric Company shenanigans on Striker and turn it into a Fabvial so you can use it as a vial action. 

... isn't that what normally happens?

also, I GOT A METAL! :D I got copper.

I may have been specifically aiming for one that the elims would want...

Edited by Tani

Items last time:

Spoiler
  • 2 Copper vials
  • 1 Cadmium vial
  • 1 Duralumin vial
  • 3 Chromium vials

Items now

Spoiler
  • 1 Iron Vial
  • 2 Brass Vials
  • 2 Cadmium Vials
  • 1 Bendalloy Vial
  • 1 Chromium Vial
  • 1 Shade Gun
  • 1 Attractor Fabrial

Making net change of this

Spoiler
  • 1 iron
  • 2 brass
  • 1 cadmium
  • 1 bendaloy
  • -2 copper
  • -1 duralumin
  • -2 chromium
  • 1 shade gun
  • 1 attractor 
  • 1 knife

Archer says they added 8 so that checks out iff no one took any cadmium which... fair

25 minutes ago, Archer said:

Idk if you mean what I think you mean but roleblocks dont lose the vial. At least the one described as a roleblock (Hazekiller). I guess chromium could do it but I don't knwo if someone could confiently say its' a roleblock because what if no vials or wrong vial or such

I have three tests tomorrow so Im getting off now see you in 24 hours have fun

2 minutes ago, JNV said:

Items last time:

Reveal hidden contents
  • 2 Copper vials
  • 1 Cadmium vial
  • 1 Duralumin vial
  • 3 Chromium vials

Items now

Reveal hidden contents
  • 1 Iron Vial
  • 2 Brass Vials
  • 2 Cadmium Vials
  • 1 Bendalloy Vial
  • 1 Chromium Vial
  • 1 Shade Gun
  • 1 Attractor Fabrial

Making net change of this

Reveal hidden contents
  • 1 iron
  • 2 brass
  • 1 cadmium
  • 1 bendaloy
  • -2 copper
  • -1 duralumin
  • -2 chromium
  • 1 shade gun
  • 1 attractor 
  • 1 knife

Archer says they added 8 so that checks out iff no one took any cadmium which... fair

Idk if you mean what I think you mean but roleblocks dont lose the vial. At least the one described as a roleblock (Hazekiller). I guess chromium could do it but I don't knwo if someone could confiently say its' a roleblock because what if no vials or wrong vial or such

I have three tests tomorrow so Im getting off now see you in 24 hours have fun

We also have to take into account that any items Ash and Aman had that the elims didn't get were added to the Stockpile too right?

I think Tani has Elim equity but probably is town based on her post about claiming copper!!!!!!

@Archer Drake is just voting me because I outed his PM scheme ahha!!!!

I want to think Drake is a villager based on it? but he doesn't have any conclusions it seems???? Voting me for specifically 'ruining' it is an easy way out for an Elim to take!!!!!

Village: Steel, Fifth, TJ, Bip, Illwei, (Tani, Mat)

Took out JNV from the list as I have been unsure about them lately :D

Tani and Mat in parentheses because they probably need revaluation but I’m willing to trust them tentatively :D 

edit1: 
Elim: Araris, Karn, Drake, Archer, Szeth?

edit2:

Id like to move TJ to the null pile actually. Know I don’t have one currently but it exists now. :ph34r:

Edited by _Stick_
Added elim list