Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

The Camp was all in a flurry. At first, the camp rallied against Wei, who had come down with a cough. He put up a fearsome defense though, and proposed that Evan Wallace be targeted instead. However, Evan claimed that he had no Rithmatic powers whatsoever, which would clear him of being evil. Wei then turned the crowds attention to Joshua, who had narrowly escaped death the previous day. The vote seemed at a complete deadlock. However, some back room deal was made, and Joshua found himself on the chopping block. The crowd's indignation was so great, that Wei's voice was lost among the crowd. However, this was not a victory. Joshua was just another soldier, and the chalkling horde had grown even more massive.

Matrim's Dice was a Rithmatist.

Vote Count:
Matrim's Dice (6): Quinn0928, Flyingbooks, Araris Valerian, TJ Shade, Devotary of Spontaneity, Kasimir
Illwei (6): Ashbringer, Ventyl, StrikerEZ, Random Bystander, Condensation, Matrim's Dice
Archer (2): Lotus, STINK
Flyingbooks (1): Mist
Ventyl (1): Alvron

Items Taken:

Spoiler
  • Lotus grabbed a Bucket of Acid
  • StrikerEZ grabbed a Spring-Powered Crab
  • The Unknown Order grabbed a Map
  • Random Bystander grabbed a Map

Camp Supply:

Spoiler
  • 2 Pieces of Chalk
  • 3 Bribes
  • 2 Spring-Powered Crabs

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. @Gears : Servant of the Mad God
  2. @Quinn0928 : Nicole Cooper
  3. @Ashbringer : Faleast
  4. @Lotus : Daughter of the Prime forest
  5. @Flyingbooks
  6. @Archer : Evan Wallace
  7. @Burnt Spaghetti : Tia Vuur
  8. @Ventyl : Shimamura Sakura
  9. @The Unknown Order : Atreco Tel
  10. @Araris Valerian : Elysian
  11. @StrikerEZ : Frederick Kerr
  12. @Alvron : Blackbane
  13. @Shard of Reading
  14. @Random Bystander
  15. @Illwei
  16. @TJ Shade
  17. @Condensation : Connie
  18. @Devotary of Spontaneity : Kaniae Moreau
  19. @Kasimir : Duncan Kerr
  20. Matrim's Dice: Joshua Rithmatist
  21. @STINK : Respected Madman
  22. @Mist : Tria Noche
  23. Dannex Rithmatist

Apologies for the late writeup, but I wanted to make sure there were no mistakes. This Night will end on February 3rd at 8 PM CST. The Strength of the Wild Chalklings is at 3.

Edited by Sart
Missed another thing

3 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Well then. No vote manip, it seems.

Wait, how did the supply gain two pieces of Chalk? Someone out here Revoking things?

Really?  Cause, Archers vote on Illwei is missing, Illweis vote on Mat is missing and my vote on Ventyl is also missing.

Mat claimed he had two chalk during the Day so they most likely came from him.

Also, some good news, I used a Bucket of Acid during the Day so that's one less Chalkling we need to worry about.

4 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Wait, how did the supply gain two pieces of Chalk? Someone out here Revoking things?

We had so much vote manipulation. Illwei, Archer, and Alvron all had their votes cancelled. The earlier version of the writeup also had Archer's vote bribed to Matrim, but either that's not true or it's irrelevant because Archer's vote was also cancelled.

Mat claimed two pieces of chalk, so this makes sense.

I started the game with a Bribe, and used it to force Archer to vote alongside me. As I said, wouldn't make sense for us to vote out Illwei first, because of the Mat -> Illwei connection instead of the other way around. 

Edit: smh ninja'd I just wasted my Bribe, didn't I? -__-

Edited by TJ Shade

wait

tj

what

TJ WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD ME I WASTED A CHALK HEREEEEEEEEe

edit:

hey i'd argue my wasted chalk is worse you can't go abouts protecting the camp with a bribe >>

Edited by Illwei

Just now, TJ Shade said:

I started the game with a Bribe, and used it to force Archer to vote alongside me. As I said, wouldn't make sense for us to vote out Illwei first, because of the Mat -> Illwei connection instead of the other way around. 

Rood. 

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

I used vote manip on Archer, l assume that an Elim used vote manip on mat to try and incriminate him for the next turn

Rood. 

Good news you guys! I WAS ROBBED! 

I submitted an action to grab the map and was unsuccessful. I was also informed that my bribe disappeared, so it was either revoked or stolen by the thief. 

I need to decide who to teach a specialization to tonight. I'll put it in thread shortly before rollover. 

Lmaooo this is actually hilarious xD Illwei sorta tried to kill herself? xD 

I make it 8-6 for Mat with the Bribe, someone else removes a vote from Illwei to make it 7-6, and she removed the Archer vote which was on her to make it 6-6 hahahaha xD 

Alright... so if both of Mat's chalk dropped, it wasn't Mat counter-removing Illwei's vote. 

Whoever removed that vote, speak up or I'll be forced to hunt you down.

I also failed to grab a Map. Which means essentially nothing, but whatever.

25 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

assigning ash a village read for never knowing how to read pretty poggers

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

Rood. 

you were the one person who I thought wouldn't switch their vote at all to Mat :P. i did NOT ANTICIPATE TJ making you vote for Mat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(is this a valid emoji? i think so.)

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Whoever removed that vote, speak up or I'll be forced to hunt you down.

I'm thinking an Elim did it, trying to frame mat for next round or whatnot.

Edited by Illwei