Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

Just now, Illwei said:

Because your switching made a 2 vote difference- he wouldn't be killed then.

You woulda been bussing hi-

this is absolutely useless to talk about until his flip, imo. I'll get back to you during the night :P.

You realize there are seven votes on you, right? What do you mean ‘you’ll get back to me.’ Is this elim!Illwei slipping up and saying they know they are going to live since their teammates are going to use vote manip?

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

You're right, and I also can't count. This should be correct now.

Illwei (7): Ashbringer, Striker, Archer, Ventyl, Connie, Matrim, Bystander
Matrim (5): Araris, Quinn, Kas, Illwei, Books
Archer (3): TJ, STINK, Lotus
Flyingbooks (1): Mist

Nope.  Connie currently doesn't have an active vote.

45 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Sure, I'll jump on the Mat train. Leave me alone! :P

39 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Well, it was more of a joke. I was honestly planning to remove it in a little bit, but I'll remove it now. Mat.

I didn't have any reasoning other than "Hey, there's a train on Mat!" and "Mat keeps saying I'm sus!"

:P 

2 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

You realize there are seven votes on you, right? What do you mean ‘you’ll get back to me.’ Is this elim!Illwei slipping up and saying they know they are going to live since their teammates are going to use vote manip?

lmao how would that be an Elim slip? :P.

moved here bc I was editing and them ppl posted smh:

4 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Illwei (7)

Well that's pretty poggers. If those on Archer could hop onto mat, then that would be highly appreciated :P.

*realized TJ won't be on*

or just ST- *realizes STINK won't be on*

okay then.

Lotus? er, and then...Mist? you wanna? tie it? :D.

or ya know, someone on Me could just- get off. that would also work :P.

Edited by Illwei

Gosh I only skimmed all that :P.

I'm not teammed with Ventyl, I'm not evil. But I do think he's vil. I think maybe I can differentiate between his good and evil sides. Maybe

I'm rereading Rithmatist rn, actually.

Currently taking a Map from the supply. I have two chalk in my possession so it'll get those if I die.

There's literally a post every ten seconds aklfjgvaudhfjlsakhf

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

Hmmm @StrikerEZ what was that you said about being up for a Matrim exe? If you switch we'll have a tie.

I feel betrayed :(.

Also- Anyone else really hate Books' vote? Just me? He seem elimmy to anyone else? 

1 minute ago, Ventyl said:

paranoia wowwww

1 minute ago, Alvron said:

Nope.  Connie currently doesn't have an active vote.

:P 

thanks for the reminder

@Condensationsave me by voting Illwei thanks

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

[OOC: I'm actually apologising because this is exactly how I got you roleblocked (sent to dig latrines, IIRC) and killed during the Macen the Surgeon fiasco... I'm still sorry :mellow: Laidback Kas isn't leaving as I'm still refusing to do actual serious analysis...but where's analytical Alv gone?]

Fun times.
Analytical!Alv is still around. He's gathering information and trying to see any patterns but at moment needs a dead elim to work with.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Gosh I only skimmed all that :P.

I'm not teammed with Ventyl, I'm not evil. But I do think he's vil. I think maybe I can differentiate between his good and evil sides. Maybe

I'm rereading Rithmatist rn, actually.

Currently taking a Map from the supply. I have two chalk in my possession so it'll get those if I die.

There's literally a post every ten seconds aklfjgvaudhfjlsakhf

I feel betrayed :(.

Also- Anyone else really hate Books' vote? Just me? He seem elimmy to anyone else? 

paranoia wowwww

thanks for the reminder

@Condensationsave me by voting Illwei thanks

Yes, Mat I think ever since I betrayed you that one game, you’ll always be able to discern my alignment.

Just now, Alvron said:

Analytical!Alv is still around. He's gathering information and trying to see any patterns but at moment needs a dead elim to work with.

We're working on that :P 

@Mist You like RNG this game, right? What do you say to tying Illwei and Mat? (yes I am now trying to make this happen even though I don't like ties XD

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

save me by voting Illwei thanks

Man, Mat. Where did this whole trusting me thing go? :P.

If anyone else is still voting me for info, I would say that I do think Mat gives more. Because once I'm dead (gonna flip vil btw! big surprise!) you're not gonna have info, and you're just gonna try and kill Mat for info or something.

Don't say something like "hey but we gots night actions we might find something" *sigh*

P.S.

with mat claiming two chalk it's not bad from his pov to try and vote manip his way out imo. Would expect that.

Edited by Illwei

3 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Yes, Mat I think ever since I betrayed you that one game, you’ll always be able to discern my alignment.

ehhhhhhhhhh 'that one game' was a very long time ago and I think I'm only beginning to figure it out. Like, LG71 I had no clue :P.

More Reads! 

Uh, for reference if I die. And stuff.

Basically the same as my mega post, with the following changes

More evil on Lotus (slight)

Morreeeee evil on Books

Wayyy less evil on Archer

More evil on Connie (slight)

Less evil on Illwei (?)

Ever so slightly more evil on TJ and maybe TUO

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Man, Mat. Where did this whole trusting me thing go? :P.

If anyone else is still voting me for info, I would say that I do think Mat gives more. Because once I'm dead (gonna flip vil btw! big surprise!) you're not gonna have info, and you're just gonna try and kill Mat for info or something.

Don't say something like "hey but we gots night actions we might find something" *sigh*

it went out the window now that I'm about to die :P.

I could say the same thing. I'll flip vil, imagine that, and what, that doesn't tell you guys that much. Not from what I can tell.

Edit:

Ninja'd by connies vote

1. thanks
  2. illwei/connie NOT e/e
Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

ehhhhhhhhhh 'that one game' was a very long time ago and I think I'm only beginning to figure it out. Like, LG71 I had no clue :P.

More Reads! 

Uh, for reference if I die. And stuff.

Basically the same as my mega post, with the following changes

More evil on Lotus (slight)

Morreeeee evil on Books

Wayyy less evil on Archer

More evil on Connie (slight)

Less evil on Illwei (?)

Ever so slightly more evil on TJ and maybe TUO

I could say the same thing. I'll flip vil, imagine that, and what, that doesn't tell you guys that much. Not from what I can tell.

You aren’t about to die. Illwei has 8 votes now...

Mat

My problem with this is it's such a change from last cycle. Are you/Gears E/E? because I don't think my talks with you about how you actually do want to try and live were that motivational. not this motivational.

1 minute ago, Ventyl said:

You aren’t about to die. Illwei has 8 votes now...

im not exactly keeping a close count xD

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

Mat

My problem with this is it's such a change from last cycle. Are you/Gears E/E? because I don't think my talks with you about how you actually do want to try and live were that motivational. not this motivational.

Lemme rephrase that:

I still semi-trust you

my vote is self pres. If I were to vote on my top suspect it'd be Connie or Books.

Also, last cycle happened in roughly, what, 30 seconds? So yeah it's a bit different.

Question for people voting me: Why? What are the actual reasons? Cause I got no clue.

Also, last cycle happened in roughly, what, 30 seconds? So yeah it's a bit different.

No, talking about how you didn't try to self pres on gears, did you? maybe i misremember

You kept talking like you were resigned to death or whatnot and like it's not like Gears has died early in the past few games or is a new or returning player or whatnot

also my vote is in self pres. self pres that isn't going to work, but no one would wanna vote out lotus or connie i guess. no one on me.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Question for people voting me: Why? What are the actual reasons? Cause I got no clue.

[OOC: I made my reasons clear already, but that being said, Swan has also just convinced me that you aren't really my top priority. But as Illwei is leading the trains, I don't really have a major issue right now. My biggest current suspicion would be Gears, based off a profile, but I'm really not fond of last minute CM train switches based off anything short of moderately high certainty.]