Mafia Championships 2024 Rep  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to represent our community at the mafia championships this year?

• DrakeMarshall
    • Experience

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/24 at 03:58 AM

It's that time of year, huh?

Well, why stop voting for @Amanuensis now :ph34r: I know he'll probably refuse but that's no reason not to have the nomination.

@Ashbringer @Sart @JNV if any of you feel like it, have nominations as well. The more the merrier.

Anyone else I thought of off the top of my head has already received at least one nomination.

On 3/22/2024 at 7:48 AM, Stick. said:

Thanks!! But I’m on the jury this season so I’m ineligible to play 

@Archer would also do good I think 

On the one hand, a member of the jury has already shown favoritism towards me, so I'm objectively the best choice 

On the other hand, I'm on haitus for the indefinite future as I work to acquire an expensive piece of paper 

So I must decline, but I appreciate the nod

2 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Accepted Nominations:

-

Declined Nominations:

Kasimir

Mat

The Bald Brandon

Archer

TJ

Pending:

Drake Marshall

StrikerEZ

Experience

Araris Valerian 

Amanuensis 

Ashbringer

Sart

JNV

I’ll keep editing this post as more people respond!!

Might want an additional ping for the people we're still waiting on?

I think I'll have to decline, unfortunately. I've got a lot going on in my life right now, and it's not really letting up. My goal is to be at a place in my life where I could do this next year. But it wouldn't be a good idea for me to accept this nomination right now.

1 hour ago, Experience said:

I have the time, though I feel like the other candidates would do better...

But I'm available.

Nonsense, it's not about how you do, it's about who we want to sacrifice to them as tribute 😔

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm closing the poll. @DrakeMarshall will be our rep for champs this year! It is customary for us to send our representative off with whatever tokens we've come across during our games.

I will lend you the slain heart of the Awakened House on the Hill, as a reminder that no evil is too great to overcome*

*If you have a Shardblade, which hopefully someone else will lend you

Edited by Araris Valerian

Hype!!

This year’s setup lacks firefighters, so I’ll give you 3 Firefighters - they’ll put out fires for you and definitely do not work for the mafia. 

@DrakeMarshall @Experience both of you need to create an MU account and check in here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/44933-Mafia-Championship-Season-11-General-Thread?p=7877323&viewfull=1#post7877323

Good luck!

What did Champs do to deserve this inflicted on them 😔

You're going as a SE rep, so I suppose I shall withhold the dreaded cheese wheel and shovel 😔

I bequeath upon you one Ellublade (sprenblade), to complete Araris's set, as because we both know you believe the better part of Valor is not discretion, but more valor and murder and fightpuppy madness 😤

3 hours ago, Experience said:

I give you an aluminum shovel. I hear it's good for digging graves.

A gravely important enterprise, digging graves.

I hope I will get to use it many times.

I can also use it to dig tunnels... Or dig out of them. The possibilities are endless!

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I give you this dumb coin that says life and death on it.

So I just flipped and got 5 heads in a row.

I conclude that it is a lucky coin.

Thank you for such a valuable item.

Life before death.

11 hours ago, Kasimir said:

What did Champs do to deserve this inflicted on them 😔

You're going as a SE rep, so I suppose I shall withhold the dreaded cheese wheel and shovel 😔

I bequeath upon you one Ellublade (sprenblade), to complete Araris's set, as because we both know you believe the better part of Valor is not discretion, but more valor and murder and fightpuppy madness 😤

Let the record show that whatever happens I lay the responsibility for this dubious decision at the feet of everyone else :P

I shall make sure to clean the blood from the Sword of Kas thoroughly before returning it to your custody.

14 hours ago, Stick. said:

Hype!!

This year’s setup lacks firefighters, so I’ll give you 3 Firefighters - they’ll put out fires for you and definitely do not work for the mafia. 

@DrakeMarshall @Experience both of you need to create an MU account and check in here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/44933-Mafia-Championship-Season-11-General-Thread?p=7877323&viewfull=1#post7877323

Good luck!

Heck yeah if there are any arsonists their days are numbered 😈

If there aren't, well, I'm sure I can still find a use for them somewhere.

I'll get on that.

16 hours ago, The Unknown Ajah said:

I will lend Drake a shield made of the bodies of newbie elims, and my trusty Cloak of Inactivity. Use them wisely and sparingly for their cost is great.

I promise I will use these tools with something that might approximate wisdom if you squint very hard.

16 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Okay, I'm closing the poll. @DrakeMarshall will be our rep for champs this year! It is customary for us to send our representative off with whatever tokens we've come across during our games.

I will lend you the slain heart of the Awakened House on the Hill, as a reminder that no evil is too great to overcome*

*If you have a Shardblade, which hopefully someone else will lend you

I will keep it on my mantelpiece as a reminder to myself*

You have my thanks for this token

As does everyone else

*until such a time as I need to mount it on a battle standard and brandish it as a grisly trophy as a reminder to a great evil that their days are numbered

5 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

A gravely important enterprise, digging graves.

I hope I will get to use it many times.

I can also use it to dig tunnels... Or dig out of them. The possibilities are endless!

So I just flipped and got 5 heads in a row.

I conclude that it is a lucky coin.

Thank you for such a valuable item.

Life before death.

Let the record show that whatever happens I lay the responsibility for this dubious decision at the feet of everyone else :P

I shall make sure to clean the blood from the Sword of Kas thoroughly before returning it to your custody.

Heck yeah if there are any arsonists their days are numbered 😈

If there aren't, well, I'm sure I can still find a use for them somewhere.

I'll get on that.

I promise I will use these tools with something that might approximate wisdom if you squint very hard.

I will keep it on my mantelpiece as a reminder to myself*

You have my thanks for this token

As does everyone else

*until such a time as I need to mount it on a battle standard and brandish it as a grisly trophy as a reminder to a great evil that their days are numbered

Death and Life, technically.

24 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I bestow upon you a single breath, able to make you last an extra week 

(Looks like I'm a bit late, though)

It is never too late

A week is quite a lot of time when it's life and death

Therefore I shall take this breath of life and use it to bolster my natural tendency to survive, which normally only applies when most of my peers would wish it didn't