3 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Hey, question: let's, for a moment, assume that it is inevitable that I use my ability tonight. Who would you pick?

Honestly if I was anyone but me Id pick me but since Im me I have to note Metalcognition hasnt actually been verified and I seem to recall a bit of kerfuffle about roles and whatnot but yeah Im a pretty decent choice from the perspective of not me people

So some last words cause I have a thing tonight here lies JNV a weird spider quokka hybrid abomination that mostly scuttled around and made weird clacky noises with crab claws in the next phase of carcinisation rest in peaceful pieces and Ill see you on the other side

Spoiler

63eacb456e9c9_Screenshot2023-02-13174347.png.c3652c2dc17d7f7dd5cfb5677e10daaa.png

9 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Me. I'll take the bullet

I admire your courage but you are not a legal target!! :P Stick actually already asked about this in our GM PM to find out if there was a way to banish orange players into the dead doc. I'm not sure why Stick would want to do this but there you have it.

3 minutes ago, JNV said:

a weird spider quokka hybrid abomination that mostly scuttled around and made weird clacky noises with crab claws in the next phase of carcinisation

:o

Spoiler

lg92meme23.png

39 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

hmm

you know

the fact that you confidently assert that i would assume im innocent as part of an argument about why i am potentially dangerous and not to be trusted sounds like a slip to me but that's none of my business :ph34r:

likewise the fact that you frame it as "drake has presumed I'm evil and there's nothing i can do about it" does not sound like an especially village take to me? FWIW i haven't decided you're definitely evil, i have some reasons to suspect you which we could talk about if you want, but i also have several reasons to village read you

regardless, is this actually pertinent?

again, e!Drake is going to murder everyone whether you like it or not, we've been over this :ph34r:

So why is me presuming im innocent a bad thing? Either I am in fact innocent so I'm 100% correct to behave that way, or I'm evil and this conversation is completely performative

And whether I think you are suspicious or not also doesn't really affect who I shoot? Since you're apparently immune to being terminally sought :P I apologize for my particular methods of discovering your immunity but well I made the decision I thought was the best one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ all we really can do

So anyway I'm not sure about what impact you are proposing this has on my ability or decision-making to do coinshot things.

I mean, if you can come up with better reasons, I might not use my ability tonight, but right now I am going to be using it. I could appeal to the fact that other players seem to think it's a good idea for me to use it too, but at the end of the day it's my decision :P

Hey, question: let's, for a moment, assume that it is inevitable that I use my ability tonight. Who would you pick?

See this is my point. E!you wins by murdering as many extra bodies as you can to drive closer to parity, and will continue to assert that it's an inevitability to facilitate that. If you're evil, you control your kill but not the exe, so ceding control to the exe is bad. 

There's ten players. Lets assume two remaining elims. 

N6: NK to 9. CS to 8. Aman kills for 7. 

D7: Exe to 6. 

N7: NK, CS to 4. Parity (which is a bad thing). You achieve parity after winning one exe. 

~

What if didn't kill so much?

N6: NK to 9.

D7: Exe to 8.

N7: NK to 7.

D8: Exe to 6. 

N8: NK to 5. 

D9: Exe to 4. (NK (+CS?) for loss)

N8 gives us another round of PM Spider scans. If Aman survives, he can block the NK at some point. And we get an extra week for people to expose themselves. Rushing towards the end is how we lose.

As I said earlier, Mat's my pick for undercover conf vil + thread control contributor. Not a fan of the way they asked to be scanned in retrospect. 

26 minutes ago, JNV said:

Honestly if I was anyone but me Id pick me but since Im me I have to note Metalcognition hasnt actually been verified and I seem to recall a bit of kerfuffle about roles and whatnot but yeah Im a pretty decent choice from the perspective of not me people

So some last words cause I have a thing tonight here lies JNV a weird spider quokka hybrid abomination that mostly scuttled around and made weird clacky noises with crab claws in the next phase of carcinisation rest in peaceful pieces and Ill see you on the other side

Reveal hidden contents

63eacb456e9c9_Screenshot2023-02-13174347.png.c3652c2dc17d7f7dd5cfb5677e10daaa.png

I like the strategy of creating scarier media than the cat video to assert dominance 

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

unless there was some secret.

*GM laughter*

26 minutes ago, Archer said:

See this is my point. E!you wins by murdering as many extra bodies as you can to drive closer to parity, and will continue to assert that it's an inevitability to facilitate that.

Right but v!me wins by killing elims. This is something I would do from either side of the alignment divide.

Do you have particular reasons to have e!Drake credences, other then that it would be concerning if true?

6 minutes ago, Tani said:

smh you know exactly what my role is, and if I lied about my og role, why wouldn't I also lie about my alignment?

smh why would you lie about your alignment if you were a villager >:|

no but you’re right I should not have doubted you, I believe you’ve been truthful about everything and it was very considerate of you if I do say so

it’s almost a shame we aren’t actually on the same team

Splendid, thank you for the confirmation.

Edit: Apparently, asking this was not really necessary ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit:

greetings and hello yes it is I your favorite highly credible village coinshot here again to lay down some facts

after careful consideration and analysis of all of the evidence, I have come to the conclusion that JNV is totally villagery and the most suspicious person here by far is actually Amanuensis, so I will summarily be disregarding all advice and shooting Amenuensis tonight :ph34r: this may seem like a rather abrupt change to some of you, but I promise, this was a carefully thought out decision with a host of assuredly very legitimate reasons behind it, and you may absolutely rest peacefully in the knowledge that I always have and always will have all of the village's best interests at heart :D rest is in fact a very good word for what you will be doing

let it not be said that I don't call my shots :P

Edited by DrakeMarshall

Rule Clarifications:

Hide contents
  • Kas and Fifth are only valid vote targets at parity.
  • The wincons are complete. 
  • Flipless implies no roles and no alignments.
  • Survivals, if any, will be written up in the standard way.

Player List:

Hide contents

1. @Ashbringer as Ash the Amateur, a RPing college student
2. @The Wandering Wizard as Emma, twin of Wiz, corruptor of all, avatar of the Kaos.
3. @Steeldancer as Steel
4. @Channelknight Fadran as Fadran the Guy From the Fellowship of the Thing Who Has Never Done This Before.
5. @StrikerEZ as Kjell, an overworked, stressed out man who really needs a break
6. @xinoehp512 as xinoehp513, a newbie to the forum that is very puzzled that his name was already taken.
7. @JNV as JNV
8. @Matrim's Dice as Matrim's Dice
9. @Biplet as Biplet
10. @Araris Valerian as Metalcognition, definitely not an imposter of the founder of SE.
11. @Devotary of Spontaneity as Cecelia, Devona, and Saponin
12. @Amanuensis as Adavantos
13. @The Known Novel as TKN (The Known (and Totally Kool) Novel)
14. @The Bookwyrm as Bookwyrm, the SE deprived Sharder who's doing this even though it might be a bad idea.
15. @Tani as Mehelin, a random bystander who isn't Randby.
16. @Archer as Archer, a player that's hellbent on PM spidering.
17. @Walin as Walin, the consistently befuddled and absent SE-er 
18. @|TJ| as mad watcher
19. @dannnnnex as Danex
20. @DrakeMarshall as Drake
21. @Orlok Tsubodai as Orlok (he's Orlok right? I think?)
22. @Random Bystander as Random Bystander
23. @Sart as Sart
24. @Shining Silhouette as Silho, bootleg King's Wit
25. @The last Fae in the Woods as The last Fae in the Woods

Edited by Fifth Scholar