9 minutes ago, Archer said:

Some Tin was left over too. If no one wants Nicro/Tin, I guess there's no Smokers in this game. 

Bro, check the counts, both JNV and I did them up for you. It's not leftovers - someone used an AF or a Metallurgist action to restock.

Leets sat with a few of his friends, having some easy conversation as he ate lunch. The topic had turned to the recent string of events on the ship. Apparently, there were rumors of a traitor on the ship, perhaps even multiple. One guy had already been taken in for questioning. Not that Leets had liked him very much, for one very particular reason.
"Man, having Steel seems so dangerous nowadays."
"I can't wait to pick up some Steel and fly around the ship. It'll be so much fun."
"Dude, if I can take Steel, I can-"
Leets violently inserted his fork into the table. Eyes turned towards him, glints of humor in them. "What's wrong, Leets?" one of them said, barely keeping the smirk off of their face. 
Leets sighed. "Yes, I know my name spelled backwards spells "steel," that's why it's my nickname. But I'd appreciate it if you don't make fun of it all the time."
After all, he thought, it was one of the few things left to him from his father. A declaration that he was still worth something in his father's eyes, even if he felt like trash. 
"I don't know what you're talking about," said the man, turning back to his food. Leets sighed again and then turned back to his food. Suddenly he felt much less hungry. He stuffed a roll in his mouth, and headed out of the cafeteria, chewing on the slightly sweet crust of the roll. 
His father had made the word "Steel" a word of respect and power. A legacy. 
A legacy that because Leets was nothing like his father, he ruined just by existing. No one here would have made such cheap fun of his father's title. 
Leets wondered if he would ever live up to that. Again, he hoped that perhaps he would be able to attract a spren on Roshar. But... well deep inside he felt the spren would recognize his inadequacy as well. And they would ignore him.
Leets turned his step towards the engine room. He had a few connections among the engineering staff, and perhaps he would be able to get his mind off of this by trying to think about this traitor situation. 

The world could be a complicated place. Dangerous. Overwhelming. Sometimes from traitors and saboteurs, sometimes from superiors wondering why you hadn't clocked in. Unfortunately, there weren't many places to hide from the world. Whichever world that happened to be. It was somewhat ironic that existing between worlds meant there were even less places.

They'd found a way, though. Faleast took a deep breath, then burned cadmium. 

And the world... slowed... down.

The view from the top of the engine block he'd been trying to repair wasn't great, but the few moving pieces blurred into safely ignorable motion. He'd missed this feeling. The feeling of being alone... he hadn't been fully alone since that day in Elendel. But there was more than just AraRaash's presence; there was Lamentation, there were the other strange actors like Philico and Lafay, there was the endless days-months?-years?- of battle and deaths and failures. Neither of them were exactly the type to take a vacation. AraRaash preferred lunch breaks. He got hungry.

But the two of them had agreed to... try something different. Act as two individuals with one mind instead of two people with one body. Talk when they needed to talk. Change something.

That, and they didn't want to get thrown out of their third airlock. 

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:
  Hide contents

this is open to interpretation ;eyes; i didnt try to make it cryptic in fact i think it's pretty obvious

(shh i had to make the head big so that all the knives could fit)

Are you claiming you got an Anti-Investiture knife from voting out TUA? Or a non specified item of some sort?

3 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Gonna be real honest with y’all I thought I made a post. Brain is scrampled egg

The lack of pushback on the D1 trains feels weird, and also the last minute votes on a game that wasn’t very tense yet. Weird vibes all around

right. everyone just seems tired and bored. 

55 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Gonna be real honest with y’all I thought I made a post. Brain is scrampled egg

The lack of pushback on the D1 trains feels weird, and also the last minute votes on a game that wasn’t very tense yet. Weird vibes all around

I'm still just looking for a response from Fifth on what that was about :P. My vote was directly in response to his, but yeah.

Fair point about lack of pushback, but I think there was more than a non-zero amount (shamelessly stealing that term from Shardcast because it's amazing). I want to go back and relook at it all... if Stick is e I think the Tani train (there was a Tani train, right? :P) was more in response to Stick than the TUA one was. I don't necessarily think the way Fifth went about his vote was all that suspicious to me since it was so obvious but that's just IKYK so /shrug. We get more from exeing Stick than Fifth in that regard anyway but infokills are a no-no if it's just for the info.

Tbh I'm getting slightly weird vibes from you but I don't remember your village meta at all having predominantly played with you as elim teammates, so :P More things to check, I guess.

13 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I'm still just looking for a response from Fifth on what that was about :P. My vote was directly in response to his, but yeah.

Fair point about lack of pushback, but I think there was more than a non-zero amount (shamelessly stealing that term from Shardcast because it's amazing). I want to go back and relook at it all... if Stick is e I think the Tani train (there was a Tani train, right? :P) was more in response to Stick than the TUA one was. I don't necessarily think the way Fifth went about his vote was all that suspicious to me since it was so obvious but that's just IKYK so /shrug. We get more from exeing Stick than Fifth in that regard anyway but infokills are a no-no if it's just for the info.

Tbh I'm getting slightly weird vibes from you but I don't remember your village meta at all having predominantly played with you as elim teammates, so :P More things to check, I guess.

Sort of, I suppose. A naked EoD D1 vote makes Fifth look a bit better to me because that's really kayana. I have GMed E!Fifth enough times that I feel like it doesn't seem a natural move in this circumstances. E!Fifth should be indifferent between V!TUA and V!Stick on D1. We could postulate E!Stick, in which case Bip also potentially stands out for suggesting a new train but it just feels like a very lukewarm EoD for if an Elim were under threat. Even understanding what Araris has said about recent D1 Elim trains in AG8. 

I do think implication follows more powerfully from Stick to Fifth than vice versa and would usually counsel checking the CW. Minimally that's one obvious place to apply pressure tomorrow. 

[Can't justify on mobile RIP.] 

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

there was a Tani train, right? :P)

it was just me XD and I still feel weird about Tani so I stand by that

54 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Bip also potentially stands out

thanks, I've been told I'm very unique :P

Day Two

Once again, apologies. I am far too stressed to do a writeup right now. You will for sure get one eventually. During my spring break at the latest (a couple weeks from now) or sometime sooner if I happen to get a lot more free time out of nowhere.

No one was killed or attacked!

There will be an Interrogation during this Day turn. There is no vote minimum (though no one is removed if no one votes), and tied votes result in a random tied player getting Interrogated.

As a reminder, you can grab one item from the Stockpile during the Day. Though this will be announced in the writeup for the next Night.

I am posting this now as there is no reason to wait on it. PMs will be sent out as I make my way through them. 

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Biplet - Edeis, a totally not immortal gossip
  2. @Ashbringer - Faleast, just a normal dude and definitely not a shapeshifter
  3. @Szeth_Pancakes
  4. @Matrim's Dice - Dooku, a man whose name is unrelated to anything
  5. @Araris Valerian - Arval, no the other one
  6. @Steeldancer - Leets, totally not the Flash
  7. @Amanuensis - Genis, a little kid who’s too smart for his own good and his AI friend, G.E.N.I.U.S.
  8. @JNV - Kali, another kid who managed to sneak on board the ship
  9. @Archer - Ivory Tarvis, Head Carpenter of The Survivor
  10. @Kasimir - Kavar Aral, a seasoned operative who really should have retired ages ago
  11. The Unknown Aon - ExMach Inadeus, an extraordinarily lucky guy Confederation Loyalist
  12. @|TJ| - Kranvar, a wanted criminal who snuck on board somehow
  13. @DrakeMarshall - The meme guy
  14. @Orlok Tsubodai - Locke Tekiel, a seasoned veteran
  15. @Thaidakar the Ghostblood - Levin Venture, totally not a Ghostblood
  16. @Dannnex - Kraval Aralis, who’s way too excited about potions 
  17. @Karnatheon
  18. @Haelbarde - Haen Plaid, he’s still here, I suppose
  19. @_Stick_ - The Stick figure
  20. @Sequence - Sfirm Kryt, they’re totally in the mission
  21. @Bort
  22. @STINK
  23. @Tani 
  24. @Fifth Scholar - Christel Groenloben, a surprisingly cheerful old skaa lady who doesn't act like it

Stockpile:

Spoiler
  • 1 Tin Vial
  • 2 Brass Vials
  • 2 Copper Vials
  • 1 Electrum Vial
  • 1 Cadmium Vial
  • 1 Bendalloy Vial
  • 2 Aluminum Vials
  • 3 Chromium Vials
  • 1 Nicrosil Vial
  • 1 Attractor Fabrial

This turn will end at 8 pm CST, on Sunday, February 20th. As a reminder, N2 will be 48 hours long, instead of 24.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

Previous Night's Stockpile:

Spoiler
  • 1 Iron Vial
  • 1 Tin Vial
  • 3 Brass Vials
  • 2 Copper Vials
  • 1 Bronze Vial
  • 1 Gold Vial
  • 1 Electrum Vial
  • 1 Bendalloy Vial
  • 2 Aluminum Vials
  • 1 Duralumin Vial
  • 3 Chromium Vials
  • 2 Nicrosil Vials
  • 1 Hrovell Potion
  • 1 Painrial

Current Stockpile:

Spoiler
  • 1 Tin Vial
  • 2 Brass Vials
  • 2 Copper Vials
  • 1 Electrum Vial
  • 1 Cadmium Vial
  • 1 Bendalloy Vial
  • 2 Aluminum Vials
  • 3 Chromium Vials
  • 1 Nicrosil Vial
  • 1 Attractor Fabrial

So:

Spoiler
  • -1 Iron
  • -1 Brass
  • -1 Bronze
  • -1 Gold
  • +1 Cadmium
  • -1 Duralumin
  • -1 Nicrosil
  • -1 Hrovell Potion
  • -1 Painrial
  • +1 Attractor Fabrial

That last one is interesting. Although maybe I need to reread rules.

@Fifth Scholar you still should answer my question :P

Placing a pressure vote on Steel for now but I don't really have an idea of where I want to go. Kinda sad the elims went with the steel hoarding, ngl :P. Same amount of people die with both options (disregarding any blocks/survivals, of course) but we have less info now.

I'll relook at some C1 things and be back later.

I have thoughts about the lack of kill, but I can't talk about them. For reasons. 

@Ashbringer I added exactly six items to the Supply. I'm just gonna rinse and repeat since another fabulousrial was added. 

Mat had a good observation about elims probably not missing the D1 pinata, so he has earned one sheep. Steel

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Kinda sad the elims went with the steel hoarding, ngl :P. Same amount of people die with both options (disregarding any blocks/survivals, of course) but we have less info now.

Spoiler

coincidence-i-think-not.gif

Steeldancer

Spoiler

IhQmJ9o.png

Edited by DrakeMarshall
fell post merging magicks