I like Steel’s defense and I sympathize with using weird wording :P. I believe he also mentioned something about being targeted and that’d be a strange thing to mention the way he did as elim.

Unfortunately that puts me back at square one. Current plan is to go do irl stuff for half an hour but then I’ll reread and be back.

This may not count for much. Please consider not immediately murdering him because of what I'm about to say.

I think I agree with Steel. I'll have to go back and check, but this does make sense, and I remember reading Steel's usage of 'team-mate' in that instance as NAI because of context.

Edit: :ph34r:'d

Edited by Tani

Just now, Steeldancer said:

The problem with the current exe on me is there really isn't anything behind it. The only solid evidence against me is the aforementioned slip, which I feel like if you read in context makes internal sense without it needing to be a slip. Besides that, it's just participation in thread, which I'm now doing plenty of! That's what leads me to think at least some of the pressure on me is not village based. 

mmm yeah there's the problem with a general lack of information. I'm notoriously bad at voting early in the game, and with only TUA's death to give us info, that's lasting to D2 unfortunately :(. That's why I didn't throw a vote on you (or anyone for that matter) yet.

I don't know if I'd count what you said as an elim slip tbh. It's a pretty average thing to say in the grand scheme of things.

3 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Interesting. It has come to my attention that I was targeted for some reason last night. 

I have no idea why you targeted me, but I'd be interested in knowing why you chose to do what you did. 

1 hour ago, Steeldancer said:

And no, I'm neither claiming Gold, nor saying I was role-blocked. The situation is a bit more odd, but I think whoever targeted me would probably know. 
Actually, now that I think about it, it's also possible that I wasn't targeted at all. As I said, it's an odd situation. 

Everyone please ignore these :D I was trying something out in PMs and didn’t think Steel would bring it to the thread xD

Okay thank u :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

My vote didn't have anything to do with thinking you hoarded steel because Steel, fwiw. It was much more this second part, where you haven't done much more than complain and RP :P 

You/Fifth/Bip all defending each other in various subtle yet obvious ways is really tripping me out >>

I grabbed Tin because it's a useful item to have :P. I haven't used it yet since I want a better chance of actually coming up with something useful.

I tried to make that argument but realized there's nothing saying that the elims all went for items and all failed because villagers went for the same items and got unlucky. I doubt that TJ forgot to put in an action, and we've had multiple people claim to have went for something/got it. I do agree that a lot of the elims probably went for items, but that doesn't mean a lot of them got items.

It doesn't mean they didn't either though.

Do you really think that an elim teammate told Thaid to edit out something out of their post? That's like one of the main rules to SE, no one would have told him to do that.

This is quite a weird line, ngl :P.

What are those reasons? You seem to have a trend of hopping on whatever bandwagon is currently the largest, saying you have reasons, and not explaining them.

I just do it. I don't know Mat, why do you do what you do? I don't know. it is usually just gut feelings.

22 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I just do it. I don't know Mat, why do you do what you do? I don't know. it is usually just gut feelings.

That's fine, just don't say you have reasons if you don't xD

Okay, there has been some confusion about how the elim stockpile works, so I am going to put all of the interactions with it in one spot to clarify things for players. While steel vials are in their stockpile, they cannot be stolen or leeched. When a player submits a kill, the vial is considered in their inventory for any relevant actions for that turn that would take place before the kill happens. So leeching, and hazekilling would work on an elim who is submitting a kill that turn. If a player is hazekilled, they could be stolen from and the steel vial could be stolen.

Edited by StrikerEZ

12 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Bip only came with her Tani vote much later (it was 2/3 between Me/TUO) and the train didn't catch on. Therefore Bip is village. 

Spoiler

65c.jpg

12 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Okay, without much info, I think the best place to start is with the votes and items from D1. I think for most players they are more likely to have a vote at the end of D1 if they are elim. I also think that elims are more likely than villagers to successfully grab something.

Spoiler

195.png

11 hours ago, Kasimir said:

There's actually a third escape hatch, i,e, C: they stack up on an item with multiple instances, in which case it can be simultaneously true that they increase their chances, and also more Elims get items. But in a C-world, this brings us back to:

Our only overlap.

Spoiler
  • Tin: When you use a vial of tin, you can spy on a player and learn who they targeted that turn (Day/Night)

gaIf7fq.png

11 hours ago, Archer said:

You can just say it was a roleblock and get this over with :P. 

Spoiler

195.png

11 hours ago, Archer said:

I'm trying to make a Cowboy E!Bop joke about Biplet but I can't shoehorn it in anywhere. Pretend I did. 

Spoiler

Laughing-Leo.png

10 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

YES, I was robbed, I completely forgot. My awesome shade gun was stolen :(

10 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I completely forgot

Spoiler

NOTSUREIF.jpg

10 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I actually wrote some code to model the scenario I described earlier, and roughly 27.3% of the claimed items went to elims (assuming 6 elims) in 100000 trials. With 5 elims its 22.9%. So while this does indicate that elims are statistically more likely than villagers to get items, the actual difference is only around 1.2% compared to what we would expect (26.1% and 21.7% respectively). Which probably is entirely negated by all the simplifying assumptions that I made. So yeah, my POE is pretty much useless. Hold the phone while I try and get some reads.

Edit: Since I'm already doing statistics, the standard deviation on those percentages is 6.8% and 6.2% respectively, which again shows that they are kinda useless.

Spoiler

HetUAUp.png

10 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

My vote didn't have anything to do with thinking you hoarded steel because Steel, fwiw.

Spoiler

46bl82.png

9 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Steeldancer has already accumulated a lot of votes but no one else seems to have caught the slip, so would appreciate opinions on that. Archer

Spoiler

201-2016804_thonk-png-transparent-png.pn

9 hours ago, Tani said:

Kas:

Spoiler

wp4zrkg.jpg

9 hours ago, Tani said:

Tani:

Spoiler

Scared-Cat.jpg

8 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

I used the word team mate because Matrim was hypothesizing the idea of me and TUA being e/e.

Spoiler

Understandable%2C_Have_a_Great_Day.jpg

8 hours ago, Archer said:

That's a funny way of spelling Steeldancer :P. 

Spoiler

sub-buzz-8235-1621469153-6.png

In an E!Stick world, Tani was proposed as a last minute CW. Not impossible for Villagers to CFD onto an Elim last minute (hi Aman :P) but I thought it was worth checking, and wanted to push Tani to take the temperature of reactions and to see if Tani votes were motivated by the Stick/TUA tie or whether there's something more consistent driving them. There's no appetite for voting Tani, minimally, which is consistent with C1.

I'm not sold on E!Stick world, but I'm still paranoid as all hell.

Currently, while I think there's some reason to go onto Steel, I'm not really going to do so for several reasons. The one that is most compelling to me is emotional, which is non-ideal in a game where we are attempting to seek truth, or to discover Elims, but it is what it is. I don't want to go into it in detail, but I will note that Steel playing in this game involves some circumstances which don't usually obtain, and while I am usually the resident Village guy who has never found a sword he won't throw himself on, I would be hella mad if Wyrm returned and signed up for a game together and I got D2ed. This is just me, but it's a powerful personal line I can't bring myself to cross at the moment. I've also played E!Steel enough - not often, but still - and have usually IDed him early on. It's possible Steel could simply have changed his approach this game, but it's throwing me off because it's very different.

Part of me still wants to check the CW just in case, which means it's side-eying Stick. I want to relook at the D1 votes, focusing on those two trains. I'm tired at the moment and my rule of playing this game is that I don't do anything I don't currently feel like doing, so there will be no vote analysis for now. But I stand by my impression of the EoC as fairly low temperature, with Stick only being endangered by a last minute (if predictable) self-pres from TUA. In retrospect, maybe I'm too hasty to consider D1 V/V, as if TUA's self-pres was predictable, salvation could arise from E!Stick from two sources: A. E!Fifth pulling off (if V!Fifth, this would be unexpected), or B. A team with a moderate risk appetite in an EoD with low volatility feeling fine with a 0.5 coinflip and hoping no Villager spawned with vote manip. (We've seen this a few times.) Commit to revisit when I'm less tired I suppose.

I'm fine with the pressure on Archer as it is.

Here's a third option: Bort. (Sorry bro.)

I understand why steel hoarding/mass extinction event strategies are very popular on the mind right now - especially given the events of recent games. I've been discussing this further with Araris, Archer, and Drake, and here's a bit of an analysis from us:

A. Mass Extinction Event: On this doctrine, the Elims stockpile steel (potentially duralumin and nicrosil) until they can hit us all at once with a critical mass of kills, causing a mass extinction event and a high body count. The point of this doctrine is to deny us information, and presumably only one kill can be leeched off by a chromium strike. This is harder to anticipate and to deal with. This also prevents Elims from being scanned as having carried out the kill.

Assessment: This strategic doctrine has several trade-offs/weaknesses: first, information denial is imperfect. We have discussed lynches in this game, and we have flips from those lynches. This means information denial only denies us the info from night kills. Moreover, doing so yields thread control to the Village, by keeping alive analytical players who generate plenty of discussion - this could come back to bite the Elims hard if the Village's analytical firepower is able to cooperate and solve together. It also prevents the Elims from proactively eliminating threats to them - such as V!Seekers. (My view is always that we can't assume Seekers exist, much less are V, but from the Elim team's perspective, they absolutely have to assume there's a V!Seeker out there gearing to be a major pain in the shebs.) One final point I'm checking in with @StrikerEZ / @Experience on and would appreciate clarification - the way the Hazekiller role is phrased seems to suggest all metal actions are blocked by a Hazekiller, which would be a critical way of shutting down this strategy. If I am correct, then that is another major hole.

B. Standard NK: On this doctrine, the Elims make NKs like in a standard SE games. They may make threat kills or control kills, or they may try to go after low info kills. This allows them to prioritise and eliminate threats to the team that can't be MLed.

Assessment: This strategic doctrine is more or less the default setting in SE. The downsides: first, kills do radiate information, and the Village can work based off information from them. Kills can be scanned by target and metal action scanners, and can be redirected, or roleblocked. Doing so could mess with the Elims and could also be informative for the Village.

C. Red Wedding: This splits the difference between A and B, where the Elims stockpile enough steel to burn for emergencies (e.g. protected V!Seekers or trusts) but also retain enough actively used steel to take out threats. 

Assessment: Nothing much to say that isn't covered in A and B - this is based off how much they swing towards A or B while trying to balance, really. 

tldr; I think we may have been overhasty overanchoring on recent events when deciding that the Elim team had gone for Option A. It is true that Ash and Drake for instance think that Option A is clearly superior; I had thought so too, but on further discussion, I think it's just about associated trade-offs and the Elim team's temperament, so I'm more with Araris and Archer here.

do think a discussed lynch is important no matter which world we're in - it just becomes extra-critical if we're in A-world. 

But recall that the Village leaped immediately to the conclusion that the lack of a kill meant steel hoarding, which was undoubtedly helped by the fact that there were no roleblock claims and overanchoring and the thread discussion had considered a mass extinction event strategy D1. 

Someone claimed to me to have roleblocked Bort N1. There are some questions I'm asking them. But this is an avenue I'd like to explore as well.

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

One final point I'm checking in with @StrikerEZ / @Experience on and would appreciate clarification - the way the Hazekiller role is phrased seems to suggest all metal actions are blocked by a Hazekiller, which would be a critical way of shutting down this strategy. If I am correct, then that is another major hole.

Being hazekilled does stop all of a player's metal actions. Other actions, such as using an item or grabbing an item, are unaffected.

Ok, so from Strikers rule explanation, that means my understanding of the elim situation was wrong, and indicates that it is much more likely that a stockpile could happen, versus if it could be targeted, which is why I thought it wouldn't work. 
And like Kasimir says, the only way the village has to deal with it is to exe people and try and net information that way. Additionally, we have a rather large player list. If the village makes a concerted effort to deny nicrosil and duralumin, that would slow down a mass extinction as well. Especially if we catch on to them this early. 
Now that most of the heat is off of me, I'd like to seriously consider some alternate (and better) exe targets. However, I already used my allotment of brain cells today, so I'll probably spend some time tomorrow doing some reading of the thread in a more concerted effort. For now, time for some more RP. 
Also, in terms of reads, I am almost certain Stick is village as of right now. Matrim, I'm a little less sure, but would be willing to trust him. 
~~~
Leets walked into the engine room, and walked into a hotbed of accusation and terror. 
He had not often been in such an environment before. The fear in the air was palpable. Almost as soon as he walked in the room, he was targeted by a wide-eyed engineer. 
"LEETS! Is this your fault? What have you done?" His eyes were almost bloodshot, and Leets stepped back in trepidation. 
Several others jumped on top of the engineer's accusation, even though Leets hadn't done anything at all. He was just as in the dark about what had happened as anyone else. He felt for the engineers, trying to figure out what was wrong, but rust and ruin.
Thankfully, after some gentle talking, Leets managed to extricate himself from the situation, and walk on over to the head engineer, Max. 
Max turned around, and smiled when he saw Leets. "Ah, a sight for sore eyes. You come for a drink?"
Leets shook his head. " 'fraid not, Max. I've been hearing things in the cafeteria about what happened, but figured if I wanted to know what actually happened, I should come ask you." 
Max grimaced. "I'm as much in the dark as anyone else. However, it seems that someone really did sabotage the cognitive drive, and that's a problem, because that means that everyone thinks it's one of us that did it. We're a bit on edge at the moment."
Leets nodded. "I noticed when I nearly got stabbed when I walked in."
Max sighed, and bowed his head. "Sorry about that. They're really at the end of their ropes." Max paused, and looked closely at Leets. "Are you alright? You seem a bit more haggard than usual."
"No, I'm good, just didn't get enough sleep last night." More like he hardly got even an hour, but that wasn't important. 
Max patted Leets on the shoulder. "Remember, if you ever need anything, you can just ask me."
Leets smiled, genuinely. Max had been his friend since high school. Half the reason he had even agreed to come on this trip, and even been offered the job, was because of Max. "Between the two of us, I feel like you're the one more in trouble. If you're in charge of the engineers, didn't you land some responsibility for what happened?"
Max shook his head. "The captain was surprisingly understanding, we've known each other for a while. Captain didn't want to unduly accuse anyone. After all, it's not like the engine room is locked to everyone but us. Pretty much anyone could walk in here and mess it up if they understood enough about the investiturical conduits. They shut off our ability to maintain investiture flow, causing blockage and kicking us out of the cognitive realm and back into the physical."
Leets shook his head. "I have no idea what you just said."
Max grinned. "Your complete and utter lack of understanding of even basic realmatic theory, much less mechanized investitures absolutely astonishes me sometimes. There's no way you'd have the know how to do that. Not sure why they jumped on you like that. You're more likely to accidentally jump us through the Spiritual than land us anywhere specifically in the Physical realm."
An engineer coughed behind Max, and Max turned to go. "I'll catch you later Leets."
Leets considered what Max had said, gears in his head turning, as he walked down the corridor towards his room. It was true, he had never had a head for realmatics and investiture and all that crem. But, Leets liked to think that he knew people. 
So, whoever had done this had to have had a solid understanding of investiture and however those engines worked. It was a small lead, but it was something for Leets to chew on. 
Leets took a moment to stare out a window again. Outer space truly was gorgeous. 
The insect bite took effect almost immediately, sending him slumped to the floor.

Edited by Steeldancer
small RP edit

Kavar had never been very good at leaving well enough alone.

Sometimes, he thought that was why Mira had left, why Ailys had left before her. Maybe part of it was posting after posting, tour after tour. Sometimes no matter what you thought you had between you, time and distance was what killed it. Maybe part of it was that he'd never really known how to leave well enough alone. Maybe Mira'd just needed the space from her old man, to become who she thought she was going to be.

He folded up the worn photograph again. Printed out at a crappy station terminal on the Ascendant a couple years ago and he was sure it was out of date. Maybe Mira'd cut her hair. Maybe she'd gained some scars. Couldn't tell. Maybe he was holding on to something he couldn't even remember too well, for all he'd been away half the time and each time he came back, Mira'd become someone he didn't know how to talk to and couldn't recognise.

How long before memory fell out of synch with reality?

He grimly checked the night's gleanings. Sergeant Vahn had been right. Trouble there. Maybe they weren't saboteurs, but people were stockpiling contraband and while Kavar knew that people sometimes just went for what was shiny, he had a job. He always saw that through.

Maybe part of the problem was that he didn't know how to be anyone else. Anything else. He'd been used to being the solid pillar of the squad. Maybe he wasn't the best operative out there, or the sharpest, or the keenest shooter, but he did his job and he kept the squad together and he'd always been the one you looked to when things were disintegrating and someone had to hold them, had to keep everything running, and he didn't know how to be anything else, this was his life, and this was what he'd known, and maybe that was why Ailys had walked out of his life, after all.

He focused on the job instead. Search for the saboteur caches, Vahn had said. Kavar had uncovered some things at the very least, though the question was how it all fit together. And some of the others talked. Was another Mistborn - not from Pyrehawk, from another squad, who'd claimed casually to have been a trained Hazekiller who'd shut Bort down the previous night.

Bort. Kavar knew him, regarded him with some respect. The question was, had Bort been a saboteur stopped by the Hazekiller? Or were the saboteurs stockpiling and waiting for the opportune moment to strike?

They needed more information. That was really the problem, either way you sliced it. He grunted. This was the worst, as far as Kavar was concerned. Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc, as they used to say on the Ascendant, and the idea there was many small ones that Kavar knew nothing about felt worrisome. But this was part of life: you adapted, and you got used to the unknown unknowns, to taking the full measure of your ignorance and making the best decisions you could anyway.

And then you had to live with yourself, after that, even if things went to osik.

5 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Here's a third option: Bort. (Sorry bro.)

Someone claimed to me to have roleblocked Bort N1. There are some questions I'm asking them. But this is an avenue I'd like to explore as well.

If someone really did hazekill or roleblock me on N1, they had a pretty boring time of it as I didn't do anything on N1.

I didn't see any messages from Striker though. I don't know if I am supposed to get one if being roleblocked, or if I would have gotten one if I had tried to do something that would have been roleblocked.

So, catching up with the nomenclature...

V!Player - Village player (theoretically, according to whatever conversation it's used in)

E!Player - As above, but eliminator.

exe - Execution.

e/e and v/v - Something to do with the teams, but can someone explain this one to me properly please?

27 minutes ago, Bort said:

If someone really did hazekill or roleblock me on N1, they had a pretty boring time of it as I didn't do anything on N1.

I didn't see any messages from Striker though. I don't know if I am supposed to get one if being roleblocked, or if I would have gotten one if I had tried to do something that would have been roleblocked.

So, catching up with the nomenclature...

V!Player - Village player (theoretically, according to whatever conversation it's used in)

E!Player - As above, but eliminator.

exe - Execution.

e/e and v/v - Something to do with the teams, but can someone explain this one to me properly please?

E/E means that two players are Evil together. V/V means that they are Village together. By extension, E/V means one of them is Evil and one Village. 

Edited by Kasimir
justification

As far as I can see, there are several ways to read the RB claim:

A. The Elims did indeed embark on a Mass Extinction/Red Wedding strategy - the RB on Bort was essentially incidental and did nothing.

B. The Elims did in fact put in a kill - Bort performed it as one of the team least likely to draw attention, and was RBed.

C. The player was lying about RBing Bort.

I think C is the most unlikely option - it's too early in the game for this sort of play from an Elim perspective, and I don't really see why a Villager wouldn't just directly make the lie themselves if they were trying some sort of play. 

The real difficulty is that it's very hard to assess the respective likelihoods of A or B on one cycle's worth of information, both pertaining to Bort as well as what strategy the Elim team is embarking on. The knowledge of at least one RB that went off should in some way weaken Mass Extinction/Red Wedding credences as it brings to life the possibility that a kill was in fact RBed. 

I'm honestly not sure which way the evaluation should go. I'm leaning against Mass Extinction because of the thread control sacrifice, but one could make the same point with Red Wedding, so A can't be ruled out. I'm also generally feeling a reluctance to LAFO Bort on D2 when he hasn't played for quite a while. Probably just going to leave my vote for the moment and come back in the morning.

On the discussion of how the elims are killing- I don't think there's really a way to tell until it's obvious. Either we'll get a kill tonight, or we won't. In the latter situation we'll keep wondering until like N4 when four people die and we're like, oh :P. So while it's useful to know I don't think it should be the primary force of discussion, I guess. There has been surprisingly little discussion for the page count and I still get neutral/village vibes from everyone which is pretty annoying :P.

Steel I'm no longer interested in voting for. Their 'elim slip' was not that at all and Kas' points about the way he's approaching the game are valid.

Stick is a non-starter for me at the moment, I agree with Steel in regards to Stick's PM fish gambit thing they did, it'd be a strange thing to do as elim imo

It's interesting that Bort was apparently RBd but they'd say that they didn't take an action regardless of their alignment. I don't want to LAFO there either, it'd be more tempting if it wasn't a returning player and if there wasn't so much uncertainty about the kills.

I tonally don't feel the best about Biplet so I guess I'll go there, but I probably could be pursuaded to TJ as well.

On 2/18/2022 at 11:14 PM, Ashbringer said:

We tried that already, didn't work.

(TUA's dead and village :P)

On 2/18/2022 at 11:15 PM, Kasimir said:

He's dead, vod! :P 

........ Haar'chak. This is a lesson to sleep instead of post. Sorry

I think Red Wedding is just a superior strategy to Mass Extinction because it moves kills from the least crucial time to the most crucial wtihout sacrificing much of anything and it can be adapted to Mass Extinction in the end but it doesn't really diverge in the early game because these are the times when people know the least so the kills are most easily sacrificed. It really doesn't matter until later

In the next few days I'm going to be very very busy so I m just going to try and read everything I've missed and see if I can have thoughts 

1. What does LAFO mean?

2. I'm obviously not in the right frame of mind to focus on this so I'll come back in a few hours and hopefully be more productive then. Right now I keep getting sidetracked and the nI forget any thoughts that I may ave had so bye for now Ill be back

23 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I didn’t catch why you voted Archer but I understand the post was rushed. 

23 hours ago, Kasimir said:

TJ's post:

1. Whether Stick/TUO V/E or Stick/TUO V/V, we should look at side-trains.

2. Three side-trains developed: pushed by Steel, Archer, Biplet.

3. Lower credence on E!Bip (presumably relative to the three candidates in his pool), and Steel already has plenty of votes on him, so developing pressure on Archer instead.

Basically this ^ 

23 hours ago, Archer said:

I'll be honest, I started today having no idea why people were voting you, but the slip thing seems valid. I haven't actually gotten around to reading C1 properly, I've been Sharding on my essay breaks. Anyway, TJ set up a situation that guessed you were evil and I was defending you, so it'd make more sense for him to vote you first to check his hypothesis. 

Uh, no I voted for you because you're one of the players who started a side-train after the main trains were developed.

23 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

I used the word team mate because Matrim was hypothesizing the idea of me and TUA being e/e. As a villager, I don't know who else is village, so I'm likely to vote on them regardless. Generally, you avoid voting on your team mates as an elim unless you have an actual reason to do so. I was just saying I would, as an elim, vote on my team mate for messing with the capitalization. 

Understanding the context here, and going back to re-check the conversation surrounding the post, I'm willing to think this explanation is genuine, and that it wasn't likely a slip. Can understand the hypothetical situation explained here. 

I'm finding it hard to get into the game and RL schedule isn't helping. I need to wake up early tomorrow, so I'll likely be on for the rollover. I'm happy with the vote on Archer, however. Didn't like their vote on Thaidakar either. 

@Biplet @Ashbringer @Szeth_Pancakes @Matrim's Dice @Araris Valerian@Steeldancer @Amanuensis @JNV @Archer @Kasimir @|TJ| @DrakeMarshall  @Orlok Tsubodai @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Dannnex @Karnatheon @Haelbarde @_Stick_ @Sequence @Bort @STINK @Tani @Fifth Scholar Here’s your warning of just about 6 hours left in the turn. Make sure to get any actions, votes, or item requests in before then. Also, just so y’all know, there’s a possibility that rollover will be delayed. I don’t know when exactly my event will end tonight, so I am not going to pushback the official rollover time just for me to be late to that time as well. Rollover will be at normal time, but the next turn will be a bit delayed. That turn will be 48 hours in length though, so it shouldn’t be too big of a deal.

I have done a full reread, and my earlier suspicion of Archer has returned. His vote on me rang alarm bells, as does his vote on Thaidakar, as Thaidakars early game claim more or less reads like an inexperienced villager. Additionally, as mentioned by Araris, elims often hide in trains, and Archer fits the bill for that too. All in all, I feel solid about voting him.