Tournament: Cosmere Character Roast Battles

3 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

If anyone has any special suggestions for the next tournament feel free to share. I will start accepting new competitors tomorrow after deciding if it will be normal or not.

If it's normal, I was planning on making song parodies for all mine :P Though I guess that could be a rule. I don't know how much harder that is, though.

9 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

If anyone has any special suggestions for the next tournament feel free to share. I will start accepting new competitors tomorrow after deciding if it will be normal or not.

We could do another round with all characters, not only cosmere ones.

And thank you so much, whoever voted for me!

I really liked your entry  @DramaQueen and to write something without having read the novel must have been incredibly hard! Good job!

On 9/9/2020 at 9:32 PM, Gears said:

Would I be marked down if I made my roast a series of keteks? Nothing in the rules states that the roast must be a rap.

If people still vote for you it doesn’t matter.

Alright, I’m taking entrants now! I can take up to 16 and we will allow ANY Sanderson character. Just send a post with whoever you want to be and (preferably) either mention me or quote me. (It makes finding them easier) If we get more than 16 the extra people will be put on a list and they will take over for someone if they need to drop out or if they go inactive. 

Tournament 2

Spoiler

@Matrim's Dice as Fleet

@Gears as Moelach

@The_Truthwatcher as Jasnah

@Hentient as Spensa

@Channelknight Fadran as Pattern

@hoiditthroughthegrapevine as Edgli

@Personification as Gallant

@Fezzik as Silence's Grandmother

@I Used To Be A Fish as Lunamor

@float as Sigzil

@Archer as Alcatraz

@Shard of Reading as Lift

@turtle as Sylphrena

@Condensation as Megan

Edited by Ghanderflaffle

6 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Alright, I’m taking entrants now! I can take up to 16 and we will allow ANY Sanderson character. Just send a post with whoever you want to be and (preferably) either mention me or quote me. (It makes finding them easier) If we get more than 16 the extra people will be put on a list and they will take over for someone if they need to drop out or if they go inactive. 

I'm in. I'm not sure yet which character though, I'll add that once I made my mind up.

11 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

@Ghanderflaffle, I'll enter as Fleet!

9 hours ago, Gears said:

You have given me an idea. @Ghanderflaffle, I would like to change my character to Moelach.

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

I'm in. I'm not sure yet which character though, I'll add that once I made my mind up.

Got you 3.