The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

106 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I force everyone to listen to my younger brother's elementary school choir and their bad singing kills most of the people. I then take the sandwich out from under Telrao's sleeping body. (It was a lullaby and Telrao appreciated it.)

Edited by Ookla the platypus

Telrao glared at Questions for his lack of support for his little brother. In his shame, he returns the Sandwich to me and apologises to his little bro. Satisfied by the wholesome moment, Telrao gives Questions the Sandwich again.

"What's up" I say, bound in ropes next to Platypus. We embark on an adventure together to escape this "Closet", meeting wacky friends and interesting enemies. We form a deep friendship.

Eventually, we attain the sandwich through mysterious means. But there can only be one possessor. I push Platypus off a cliff (gently, because we're friends) and he falls to his demise.

I have the sandwich. But at what cost?

@Ookla the Ta'veren and I enter the Dream World, which is, in a way, connected to the Cognitive Realm. We Ascend, becoming like Hoid, and go on many adventures around the Cosmere. Hoid gifts me a Traveller's Flute in return for my Earth Flute, and I use this to tell you all the tale of King Tai'llid and the Seven Armies. Entranced by the smoke whirling and beautiful notes, we are gifted the Sandwich.

My struggle.
Our strife.

Was it all for nothing?

Then I realize we've been typing in bold since the very beginning! This then de-canonizes Cellist's existence.
Returning to reality, I create a false reality for Nerdy, showing scenes of absolute horror. I pick up the sandwich from their twitching body. Dragons "care little for the affairs of humans" so we don't have to worry about that.

4 hours ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

I stand confused, trying to figure out whether or not we're talking about Dream World, Dream Realm, Dream Land, or something else entirely.

We've been in Tel'aran'rhiod this whole time.