The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

102 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I stab myself with a spike that appeared from... wait, where did it come from? whatever. Anyhow, I gain the abilities of a Windrunner and make the direction you ran down for myself. I fall towards you as the hulk, lashing you towards my swiftly falling, heavy hulk feet.

fine

I realize that I hadn't lashed them toward me because of context. I fly backwards and then shrink back down to normal size. I start sacrificing marshmallows to the Dark Marshmallow Lord. He grants me the sandwich for being a faithful cultist worshipper.

Platypus gets trapped in my laser cage. "Ookla the Platypus! You fell into my trap!" I say as my head turns into a triangle and my hair falls out. "You will now witness my Self-Destructinator! It self destructs! But don't press the self destruct button because that would be bad."

You realize that your hand dropped off inside the cage because it got cut off by the lasers.

"Okay Dr. Keys. I won't." I dig my way out, turn off the cage, kick him into the cage, and turn on the cage. I take the sandwich with me. Then i fill in the hole and secure the entire thing with atium reinforced with titanium.

Edited by Ookla the platypus