The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

102 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I reappear after two years lost! I had accidentally slipped into the fifth dimension while on my way to Mewni and the Sandwich used it's otherworldly powers to escape. After I enter the human realm once again, I walk up to the thief. "Hello, my old friend." The thief smiles, and hands me the Sandwich. I hand them a box of tasty pastries as payment. "You will remain undercover as Thaidakar's thief, and your next payment will be delivered on Monday." The thief bows and disappears into the shadows.

12 minutes ago, Sequence said:

I being always one step ahead, press a button on a remote in my hand. The thief drops dead on the spot, and I jump into an X-15 and escape at Mach 3.

You need a comma after I. I am Grammar Sedai, and I claim the sandwich for the white tower. And the black tower, because the asha’man are my besties. 

43 minutes ago, Ookla the Ta'veren said:

You need a comma after I. I am Grammar Sedai, and I claim the sandwich for the white tower. And the black tower, because the asha’man are my besties. 

56 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Always one step ahead, I press a button on a remote in my hand. The thief drops dead on the spot, and I jump into an X-15 and escape at Mach 3.

Is this better, o great grammar police (2.0)?

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow nabs the sandwich from the shadows and rolls his eyes, "you are so lame, knock offs."

okay, I came up with the idea for shadow entities separately. they also see no need for names, as they merely are. they are made from an equivalent to Shadowflux.

"Rude." the shadows hiss. "We are more... elemental than you. And we come from elsewhere." 

5 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Peter Pan's shadow was so offended at all this, that he broke me out of prison, stole the Sandwich, and gave it to me, all just to spite you guys.

Shadow started to object, then stopped. He offered Peter Pan's shadow a game of monopoly then started sipping his tea.

I, meanwhile, use telekineses to steal the sandwich.

37 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Is this better, o great grammar police (2.0)?

Yes, yes it is. 
The shadows are no match for the powers of the light! I summon the armies of the light, led by Mat. They have no problem defeating you all and delivering me the sandwich. 

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Ta'veren said:

Yes, yes it is. 
The shadows are no match for the powers of the light! I summon the armies of the light, led by Mat. They have no problem defeating you all and delivering me the sandwich. 

Shadow was unfazed. Light was a worthy attempt to defeat him, but not really enough. Shadow was... not easy to destroy, we'll say.

They didn't understand. Shadow was the absence of all things. The absence and the presence, to be precise. He was a conundrum. Shadow, still holding the sandwich for some odd reason, threw it in the air. I catch it and use an enderpearl to get away.