The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

105 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Unfortunately for Sequence, who seemed to have forgotten about Aon Tia, which allows me to travel wherever I so choose, I follow them and purr happily as I sit on their lap, trapping them there for all eternity as I steal the Sandwich and become a Cognitive Spirit.

Edited by Telrao
Ah yes, new page

I kill Sequence for wanting to kill the rabbits. I go back to my clinic with her head, and use it as decoration in this bright and cheery place. (Oh, and I threw the sandwich away. Hehe.)

Edit: The sandwich is still there, but just covered in trash.

Edited by Potato's Wit

I ride Spanky into the inverse knoll and whack the Sandwich out of Key's hands. I then play my dog whistle, summoning my dog legion once more. We arrange into a battle stance, me at the centre, them gathered in a tight, disciplined ring. WHO WOULD DARE ATTACK US?

But I will dare attack Telrao! With my specially designed chocolate scimitar, I fend off the dogs in a heroic charge up the hill, using the pole that I still have (somehow) to pole vault the final few yards and grab the sandwich with a climactic flip. When I land, the dog army flees, as they are unable to cope with my power.

Edited by NerdyAarakocra

In anger, I rise and morph into a massive, fire-breathing, sandwich loving DRAGON! I roar and smakk Nerdy with my scaly tail, then snatch the sandwich delicately with my talons. I rise up, the ground quaking as bat my terrible, leathery wings! *cue Smaug noises*

"I AM DESTRUCTION, FURY AND POWER! THE SANDWICH IS MINE!!!!"

I rebuild the rabbit clinic. I run over and kill the mighty dragon with all my recovered patients, and swear my rabbit-army under Rabbit. As long as she protects us from Sequence, who I punch in the face five times(REALLY HARD), we will stand with her.

Potato I really hope these aren't real feelings you hold for Sequence

I open the floodgates that were totally there, washing away the army and ash, and find the soggy sandwich. I speed off on my car-sound-effect-powered car. Vroom vroom brrrrrrrr neeooom!

Edited by AltonicKeys
car sound effects lol