Long Game 78: The Legend of Zelda: The False Heroes

Biplet

Enter Illwei

Here's a little guide for this. For now, I'm just marking interactions, whether positive or negative, with Illwei on D1. Confirmed Villagers are Green, Confirmed Elims are Red. Interactions are marked as such: just stating a name is +1, tagging or reading non-null is +2, quoting or voting is +3, whether it's Illwei interacting with a player or the player interacting with Illwei. (This is just using CTRL + F "Illwei", so I might miss some Eiwlil's. In fact, I probably missed a lot, so the math's probably off. Very off. But the approximate totals are in place.)

Spoiler
  • Illwei summarizes the roles, mentions no players
  • Pyro tags Illwei and tells her Kohga is confirmed Elim (lol)
  • Illwei quotes Araris, thinks there's a 5-6 Elim person team with King Rhoam / vote blocker, quotes Pyro about tagged message, thinks those who say Beedle could be Elims are Elims (at the time, this was: NOT Mat, NOT Archer, maybe Devotary, NOT TJ, Stick, maybe Steel... so a +1 to Devo and Steel and a +3 to Stick.)
  • Matrim quotes Illwei about the lack of sense of E!Beedle
  • Illwei posts Copypasta #1
  • Pyro and Archer post jokes in response to Illwei... I'll give a +1 to them both.
  • TUO joke-attempt-votes Illwei?
  • Mat points out the oddity in Illwei's voice
  • Illwei posts Copypasta #2
  • Mat points out the oddity in Illwei's voice again, reads her village
  • Illwei quotes Mat, claims to have pocketed him "100% effective" (Joke)
  • Archer mentions Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Archer
  • Mat is... ninja'd by Illwei? 0
  • Illwei quotes Steel (about how to do colored mobile text, so... only a +1)
  • Dannex doesn't believe Illwei is Zelda (lol)
  • Archer notes that "Illwei hasn't adequately explained why they aren't afraid of the elim super kill, so I'd tend to agree with that." 
  • Mat quotes Illwei, noting about the copypasta
  • Illwei quotes Dannex
  • Archer quotes Illwei about her intentions
  • Illwei quotes Archer, says "How bold of you to assume i have conclusions"
  • Whiffle quotes Illwei, agrees that Beedle couldn't be Elim
  • Illwei quotes Whiffle, agrees Beedle is Village
  • Whiffle quotes Illwei
  • Azmine quotes Illwei
  • Mat mentions Illwei
  • Tani mentions Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Azmine
  • Illwei makes Biplet very confused
  • Steel mentions Illwei, is confused by their chaoticness, votes Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Steel, states that this is normal ish for Illwei
  • Mat mentions that this is indeed normal for Illwei, if a bit more than usual
  • Illwei quotes Mat
  • Steel mentions Illwei, maintains vote
  • Drake quotes Illwei, thinks Beedle could be Elim, gives Illwei minor village points
  • Mat mentions that this is Illwei's copypasta
  • TJ quotes Illwei, mainly talking about copypastas and Beedle
  • Drake quotes Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Drake, TJ, Ash, mentions and defends TUO for being "free with information" and votes for TJ for being opportunistic about it.
  • Kas votes for Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Kas, requests a PM with him
  • Illwei and Kas back and forth for a really dang long time that I'm not going to count because we know their alignments and storm that
  • TJ quotes Illwei, explaining vote for TUO more and considering Illwei exaggerating
  • Archer mentions Illwei, wonders where the payoff on the gambit is
  • Mat mentions Illwei in passing
  • Tani mentions Illwei in passing
  • Illwei quotes Steel (advising for controlled chaos) and Kas
  • Steel quotes Illwei, says chaos confuses him
  • Illwei posts a readlist. Quotes Steel. Thinks only one person who fake-claimed Zelda is elim (Alv, Tani, Azmine, NOT Archer).
  • Szeth mentions Illwei, is "wary" of them 
  • Mat quotes, votes on TJ alongside Illwei
  • Illwei posts a readlist. Quotes Mat, thinks there's also only one person in the fake-claiming group who's Elim (Araris, Kas, TUO).
  • Mat quotes Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Dannex, Mat, Archer, continues bad-reading those advocating E!Beedle
  • Illwei quotes Mat
  • Illwei quotes YeetAroundABush
  • Pyro tags Illwei saying the Zelda claim was a joke.
  • Illwei quotes Pyro
  • Drake quotes Illwei, thinks role analysis is not great in this game. 
  • Archer mentions Illwei, votes for Steel
  • Steel removes vote from Illwei
  • Ash reads Illwei slight Elim
  • Illwei quotes Drake, Steel, tags Ash, votes Pyro
  • Ash quotes Illwei
  • Drake quotes Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Ash, tags Drake
  • Pyro quotes Illwei
  • Drake gives Illwei a slight Village read
  • Steel is still confused by Illwei
  • Mat says he usually village reads Illwei
  • Archer quotes Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Ash
  • Archer mentions Illwei, agrees that rule analysis / vanilla analysis is probably not the best
  • Tani mentions Illwei (Eiwlil)
  • Ash mentions Illwei (Eiwlil)
  • Ash mentions Illwei
  • Illwei quotes Ash, Kas, purplewhiteandgold, is concerned about the buildup of the Pyro exe
  • TJ quotes Illwei, doesn't think Mat/Illwei are e/e, reads Illwei village
  • Mat read Illwei's copypasta as "so obviously fake"
  • (Stick mentions Illwei twice, but only in vote counts)

Illwei's hard-to-parse readlists:

Spoiler

---[+++]---

Matrim:
 - He Identified that my post wasn't me, which shows to me an investment in actually solving me IMO
Archer:
 - Starting the Zelda theory, Claiming Zelda

---[++]---
Pyro:
 - Claiming Zelda. Pyro would theoretically be more wary of drawing attention to himself especially being the first person.
Alv, Tani, (Azmine-less so), anyone else I'm missing who claimed Zelda and isn't Archer or Pyro
 - I'd think at most there's one elim in the pool of everyone who claimed Zelda. too much attention.

---[+]---
Araris, Kas, TUO:
 - doing the whole "fake roleclaiming" thing. Mostly TUO.

---[+++]---

Matrim:
 - He Identified that my post wasn't me, which shows to me an investment in actually solving me IMO
Archer:

---[++]---
Pyro:
 - Claiming Zelda. Pyro would theoretically be more wary of drawing attention to himself especially being the first person.
Alv, Tani, (Azmine-less so), anyone else I'm missing who claimed Zelda and isn't Archer or Pyro
 - I'd think at most there's one elim in the pool of everyone who claimed Zelda. too much attention.

---[+]---
Araris, Kas, TUO:

---[-]---
Steel:
 - Everything feels forced, tonally. not on my kill list yet, giving a pass for the whole...hasn't been on for 2 years thing, needs time to adjust

---[+++]---

Matrim:
Archer:

---[++]---
Pyro:
 - Claiming Zelda. Pyro would theoretically be more wary of drawing attention to himself, being the first person.

---[+]---
Araris, Kas, TUO:
Waffles:
 - Pure tone pretty much. Enthusiasm/Excitement. will move down if it doesn't translate into solving.

---[-]---
Steel:
 - Everything feels forced, tonally. not on my kill list yet, giving a pass for the whole...hasn't been on for 2 years thing, needs time to adjust

Final tally of points: 

(Remind me to recalculate this because it's nowhere near exact whatsoever)

Spoiler
  • Matrim: 34
  • Kasimir: Really dang big, but an outlier
  • TUO: 5
  • Ash: 18
  • Azmine: 8
  • Archer: 20
  • Dannex: 7
  • Szeth: 3
  • Steel: 18
  • Araris: 4
  • kayla: 0
  • TJ: 16
  • Devotary: 1
  • Stick: 3
  • Illwei: is Illwei
  • Jondesu:
  • Alvron: 2
  • Drake: 25
  • Pyro: 6
  • Random:
  • Whiffle: 9
  • attic: 0
  • YeetAround: 3
  • purple: 3
  • Tani: 5
  • quillinthestars: 0

So notable things?

Illwei said that she was reading those who thought E!Beedle was possible, as Elims. At the time, only Stick was advocating for E!Beedle and Devotary and Steel were iffy about it.

Illwei and Mat bounced off each other a LOT, second only to Illwei and Kas. For now, I think that's normal... actually, because of the timing of some things I'd give Mat village points for some posts, but could go either way.

Illwei eventually gave Steel an Elim read, the only one of the group, but never voted on them.

Illwei also interacted a lot with Archer and Drake and Ashbringer. Archer specifically asked Illwei why they weren't worried about the Kohga kill when she claimed Zelda. Drake read Illwei slightly village, but had no... it didn't seem like there were a lot of actual content in their interactions. Ash read Illwei slightly Elim for the copypasta.

So, that gives us Stick, Devotary, Steel, Mat, Archer, Drake, Ash, as potential leads for people Illwei interacted with, positive or negative or otherwise. 

To narrow it down, which is why I wanted to do that if-Illwei-slipped thing in the first place... only Drake was also not on to see Illwei's outing. Devotary also had very small dealings with Illwei, as she only said (essentially) "Beedle could be Elim" rather than Stick's "we should plan for Beedle maybe being Elim".

I'm also not going to vote for me, although I have no objective reason to discount it.

So... Stick, Steel, Mat, Archer. There's probably some posts that I still need loaded in the thread, but I'll start with Stick

Edited by Ashbringer
Fixing quote boxes

On 6/25/2021 at 11:42 AM, Jondesu said:

Edit: oh, and Kas, thanks for the pot. I broke it immediately.

dklsajla don't feel bad, I did too. xD I'll cherish the shards of pottery glass forever. *weeps* RIP Kas :(

On 6/25/2021 at 1:54 PM, Ashbringer said:

I'll go ahead and scratch Dannex off the list. Theoretically this could be a plot... but that doesn't seem like Dannex, as the only payoff is getting Beedle out quick without it seeming like the Elim team is really invested in getting rid of Beedle

As of N1 Dannex doesn't feel like someone who's on the baddie-radar, because of the scan of Illwei being Kohga. I know it's a little early but unless something makes me change my mind, Szeth_Pancakes 

18 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Okay, everyone, please welcome @kaylakrue to the game! She's replacing hyliara. 

welcome to the game, Kayla!!! :wub:

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

*raises hand* Do you have a reason for your vote?

It won't let me quote the post but it's the first one from Seth, it just gives me bad vibes for some reason. I will retract my vote if someone gives me some good reasons and stuff, however.

A few things of note from my reread of the thread:

illwei from D1:

There is a roleblocker role as well, I think that if the doctor is village, then the roleblocker is an Elim and vice versa. the roleblocker and Doctor could both be an Elim, and then I would put a knight on the Elim team. more likely that there's like two village knights and an Elim roleblocker, because I think the knights are more swingy.

Could be misdirection, but the elims might have a roleblocker. If they do, Dannex is probably the target now. 

@WhiffleWaffles from D1:

I'll be attempting a request to purchase 1 Swift Carrot from our boi Beedle. Carrots are good for your eyes.ヽ(o⌣oヾ)

Leaning village for this - It seems to me that Waffles was mistakenly using the thread as a means of requesting for the item. I wouldn't expect this from elim!Waffles because their teammates would've probably discussed items and things in their doc. 

@Tani from D1:

Wait, who did Illwei claim?

Leaning elim - very random question, and this wasn't Tani's first post after illwei had jokingly claimed Zelda (it was their third). It feels as though Tani was attempting to sound overly oblivious to illwei's posts and it doesn't sit right with me.

@|TJ| from D1:

Aaaand I'm getting LG73 vibes in which you were free with information, particularly with items.

Was TUO an elim in LG73?

Okay my reread is currently being interrupted and it seems that I am needed somewhere so I'll post this much for now and pick up where I left off very soon.

TANI

Edit: the vote wasn’t meant to be in all caps lol im Not yelling

Edited by _Stick_

57 minutes ago, WhiffleWaffles said:

It won't let me quote the post but it's the first one from Seth, it just gives me bad vibes for some reason. I will retract my vote if someone gives me some good reasons and stuff, however.

The first one today or the first one on D1?

1 hour ago, WhiffleWaffles said:

Hmm, I already said that and voted Szeth for that… not sure what to think about that.

44 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

A few things of note from my reread of the thread:

illwei from D1:

Could be misdirection, but the elims might have a roleblocker. If they do, Dannex is probably the target now. 

@WhiffleWaffles from D1:

Leaning village for this - It seems to me that Waffles was mistakenly using the thread as a means of requesting for the item. I wouldn't expect this from elim!Waffles because their teammates would've probably discussed items and things in their doc. 

@Tani from D1:

Leaning elim - very random question, and this wasn't Tani's first post after illwei had jokingly claimed Zelda (it was their third). It feels as though Tani was attempting to sound overly oblivious to illwei's posts and it doesn't sit right with me.

@|TJ| from D1:

Was TUO an elim in LG73?

Okay my reread is currently being interrupted and it seems that I am needed somewhere so I'll post this much for now and pick up where I left off very soon.

TANI

Edit: the vote wasn’t meant to be in all caps lol im Not yelling

In interest of consolidating, Stick. I’m pretty confused what made Stick view Whiffle’s post as a rules misunderstanding when I thought it was fairly clear it was just stating what item they were requesting like multiple other people have done. Similarly I immediately took Tani’s post as legit; she doesn’t strike me as someone who would fake something like that tbh and I think Stick should have some understanding of that, having played with Tani before. This to me reads like Stick had to work for the reads, and while I’d rather vote Araris or maybe Drake I’d also rather not tie it when I think it’s likely Rhoam is an elim :P.

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

@Tani from D1:

Wait, who did Illwei claim?

At this point I had not read the first four pages of D1, so had missed Illwei's claim.

EDIT: I think I agree with Matrim. Stick. Also I'm a bit of a sheep, but only with people I already kind of think are elim.

Edited by Tani

On 6/25/2021 at 0:55 PM, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I am alive! It’s unfortunate that Kas had to die too, but I guess that was to be expected. I have a feeling this is going to be a close game :ph34r:

This gave me red alert vibes... Maybe it's the emote or something but idk 

27 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

The first one today or the first one on D1?

the one above (Sorry I'm not used to this website I'm still learning the functions it seems xDD) 

51 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I’m pretty confused what made Stick view Whiffle’s post as a rules misunderstanding when I thought it was fairly clear it was just stating what item they were requesting like multiple other people have done.

It’s the italicizing and bolding of the item request that makes me think that. 

51 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Similarly I immediately took Tani’s post as legit; she doesn’t strike me as someone who would fake something like that tbh and I think Stick should have some understanding of that, having played with Tani before.

I have played with them before, yes, but let’s keep in mind that was their first ever game and also they were pretty much confirmed village for most of it :P So I don’t have much of a reference point. 

51 minutes ago, Tani said:

At this point I had not read the first four pages of D1, so had missed Illwei's claim.

But you literally quoted Azmine’s post which was in direct response to illwei’s claim post and hopped on the Zelda-claiming train. You said:

No you can't! I'm Zelda!

And this little interaction took place before that other post of yours that I quoted in my previous post. 
I am home now and will continue my reread soon. 

Sorry guys, I said I'd do analysis today and I ended up getting my new phone today which was very shiny so I've been setting that up... I'm going to do a full reread of the thread SOON. Very SOON. I want to contribute what I can before I disappear into a beach. So I will make that happen tonight. 

Something very strange was going on with Earl. He remembered being raised by his parents, but not their names. He remembered joining the Hyrule Castle guard, but he didn’t know why. He remembered that Keila was his friend, but had no recollection of any times they’d spent together. And there were strange little bugs following him wherever he went. He knew that this was bad, but not why it was bad. They were just bugs, right? So, he decided to investigate.

Continuing with my reread:

@YeetAroundABush's post from D1:

im a bit confused, what does the red name signify?

This is either elim!Yeet playing their newbie card very well and acting confused, or it's just village!Yeet expressing genuine confusion, and I'm leaning heavily towards the latter. So, reading Yeet village for now.

From illwei's post from D1:

I am no longer accepting this attack on TUO. He has been like this in every game since then, even though he keeps getting killed D1 for it. I'm shielding TUO today and calling you opportunistic for trying to jump on this yet again, though it keeps happening and isn't ever useful or right. 

Weirdly enough this makes me lean village on TUO a bit, because the defence just seems to obvious and declarative - not how I'd expect an elim to defend their teammate. (Also this post answers my question to TJ from my previous post, so feel free to ignore that, TJ)

This was followed by a vote on TJ, which is interesting because after this post, illwei posted a reads list not once but twice, and failed to mention TJ in there at all. And of course, this vote on TJ didn't stay on as illwei later moved their vote to Pyro. Who we know to have flipped village. At this stage I'm thinking TJ might be evil. 

At the end of this post of illwei's, there was an edit:

Also

TJ why don't you want a PM with me? ;-;;

This increases my suspicions on TJ because it reminds me of illwei's and Stink's interactions in that one Kas game where they were elim teammates (forgot the number LG73 OR 74).

@Steeldancer's post from D1:

You say im stiff, huh. Might be the most helpful thing I've seen in the last 2 days from you, Illwei. I do feel like I forcing thoughts out, theres no flow as of yet. I'm still trying to figure out... how to do this again. I have no idea how I used to say things, and I've changed since then anyway. I feel like a pianist that's trying to relearn a song I memorized a long time ago but havent played in a while. 

Gimme a few irl days to figure out my playstyle again. Most likely what I'll need to do is a dedicated analysis or something, because atm I'm not feeling overly invested in the game yet. No hook, you know? Once I find a hook of some sort I should be able to find my voice again. For your actually helpful analysis, I'll take off my vote from illwei . I still think your chaotic nature is... overwhelming, but for now it should be fine. 

I have to get going, so if the turn hasn't ended by the time I get back I'll drop a vote on someone. 

Just gonna say that this post sounds super genuine and I know because this is pretty much how I felt returning from my year-long hiatus - but at the same time all this is pretty much NAI. You'd feel this way regardless of alignment. However this does make me feel better about Steel, if only a little bit. Elim!Steel very much would have a 'hook' as being an elim is motivation enough for most people. But anyway...subjectivity.

Moving on to Drake's reads list - one thing that stands out is the village read on illwei, and of course the vote on Pyro. At this stage Pyro had one vote on him already, from illwei. This makes me lean slight village on Drake because I don't think an elim would vote that closely with their teammate, consecutively like that especially when there were no other votes on Pyro at all.

Uh I've only read up to page 15 of 19 of D1 and it's 2 am so I'm probably turning in for the night. Reread to continue...at some point before rollover hopefully xD. 

Right, down to business. Considering the amount of information that got released last cycle, I'm thinking we have the tools at hand to make this a better than average D2, yeah?

Okay so I went through the D1 again, and from Illwei's interactions, pretty sure Waffles is village, and I cannot see Matrim e/e with her. There's just too many genuinely seeming interactions with them. So I'm excluding Archer, Dannex, Waffles, Matrim, Steel (because of the vote) and Ash (reading him a village).

Do you mean V/E? Bc otherwise, this doesn't work. Which... I feel like a villager would be a lil more likely to catch that but idk.

To Archer, your summary of the last cycle makes sense, and I'll be willing to go for Drake from it if no one wants to go for TUO. 

I don't suppose you have any reasons of your own to provide?

If not than fine, it's sometimes valid to side with another player's reasoning, but it's also... Easy.

Why are you suspicious of Araris? I'm actually suspicious of him. That's because he mentioned wanting to vote on me when I had 2 votes, but he actually voted on me after Illwei moved off me. Which makes sense for an elim because they'd not be concentrating votes on me, and it doesn't make sense for village!Araris because a. it's unlike him to vote on someone not likely to be removed and b. it's also unlike him to not vote on someone by giving the reason that 'he has 2 votes on him', as he always aims to vote to kill. Huh, as I'm thinking about this, Araris seems more suspicious than Drake. I'll just.. let other people cent in on this while I go check for Drake - Araris interactions.

I mean, some of that was probably due to vote tally confusion

But yeah Araris didn't feel quite as stabby on D1 which is interesting

On 6/25/2021 at 10:54 AM, Ashbringer said:

Well, MR started at a good time. That's the third time in a row we've gotten a GM of the other game killed C1...

During that whole thing, Illwei mentioned that someone in the Elim doc said that she should kill Kas-Beedle. At that time, there were a few people who hadn't been on, and I tried to note those at the time, but here it is again: 

Archer and Devotary had theoretically been on to see Dannex say he scanned Illwei. The rest hadn't been on at all between Dannex saying anything and Illwei saying someone said something in the dead doc.

That means there should be at least one Elim in the opposite group: Matrim, TUO, Ashbringer, Archer, Dannex, Szeth, Steel, TJ, Devotary, Stick, purplewhiteandgold, Tani.

I'll go ahead and scratch Dannex off the list. Theoretically this could be a plot... but that doesn't seem like Dannex, as the only payoff is getting Beedle out quick without it seeming like the Elim team is really invested in getting rid of Beedle.

So: Matrim, TUO, Ashbringer, Archer, Szeth, Steel, TJ, Devotary, Stick, purplewhiteandgold, Tani.

A decent set to hunt for an Elim in, if you so choose.

I wouldn't take this as set in stone, though: it's possible some of the more tricksy Elims could just communicate via the doc and specifically stay off the Shard, or it's possible those like Archer and Devotary could immediately get off the Shard seeing Dannex scanned Illwei before actually seeing the result. Or theoretically E!Revali seeing Dannex visit Illwei. Or Illwei actually lying, as Elims (but not usually Illwei) are aught to do. But it's a start.

A priori, the expected probability for a player to be an eliminator in a normal game is about 20%. I guess it's sorta helpful to say there has to be an eliminator in a certain set, bc then it raises the chances of one of those peeps being evil slightly over 20%, but it's not... Let's just say I wouldn't find it a valid reason to cast a vote.

On 6/25/2021 at 0:56 PM, Dannex said:

ive never been conf village before, this is fun

I mean, you kinda were in LG77, but then again we all were once the evils all outed themselves :P

On 6/25/2021 at 2:38 PM, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I just wanted to say something, and that’s the only thing I could think of. :P

tbh this line reads kinda more suspicious to me than the one everyone was actually calling Szeth on, by like a mile

23 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

No offense to Illwei, but troll or not I kinda believe she would slip up in that way :P Especially because she immediately said that it could have just been misdirection. So, I'll see. If there's another lead from her posts, her distances D1... I'll go for that, but this is a way for me to narrow things down.

Italics (aka Archer and Devotary) were on for Dannex saying he scanned Illwei, but not on for Dannex outing Illwei as Kohga. So E!Archer or E!Devo could have seen Dannex post, then gotten off the Shard and advised Illwei from the Elim Doc alone.

So they're in that group as well, as they are both crafty enough to think of that. 

This is true, mostly. But if Illwei did slip, there is another benefit: we can rule out some team compositions. Alv, Drake, Randby, Yeet would be an unlikely last 4 for a team.

On to Illwei it is.

I mean, in my limited time with Illwei I feel like they kinda would just troll peeps, but idk I guess I'll yield to peeps who have played with them more on that

23 hours ago, kaylakrue said:

hey lol

Welcome! :)

aight I had a lot more I wanted to get through but gotta go rn hitting post will be back in a bit

Edited by DrakeMarshall

things just really changed in terms of my Hawaii trip, and it's been really stressful IRL so I'm not sure I'm gonna have time today for anything

Because of that, analysis isn't going to happen. I feel icky about it but I'm going to vote stick because it's the largest lynch at the moment, and I don't really have time to figure out who else to vote on. Sorry about that. 

5 hours ago, _Stick_ said:
6 hours ago, Tani said:

But you literally quoted Azmine’s post which was in direct response to illwei’s claim post and hopped on the Zelda-claiming train. You said:

Ah. I found it.

I didn't read the quote the first time I read Azmine's post. TL;DR. And they're twelve hours apart. I can forget things in less than ten minutes if I deem them insignificant, and at that point all Zelda/Link claims were, to me, insignificant. They still are.

I was asking which of Zelda/Link Illwei claimed, not who among all the roles Illwei claimed.

(Context is useful. :P Helps with memory, too.)

Hmm, I'm going to vote for Tani.  Wei have them semi trusted on reads list for claiming Zelda and said that it's very unlikely that there would be more than one elim doing that.  Since Wei has been proven to be evil and was also one to claim Zelda, I think there statement is suspect and of those that I saw claiming to be Zelda (Archer, Pyro, myself and Tani) Pyro is dead and I'm me so that leaves Archer and Tani.  Archer remained high on Wei's list so I doubt they are an elim as it would be too obvious so that leaves Tani.  It's not much to go on but it's all I got. :( 

Vote Tally:
Drake (1): TJ
Ash (1): Araris
Pancakes (1): Waffles (Hmm, trying to start a food fight???)
Tani (2): Stick, Alv
Stick (2) : Mat, Tani

Plus this makes it a tie and you know how I feel about them. :P 

After a splendid date today, I got my dates confused and thought this turn ended on Monday. I’m glad I checked. Here’s some probably rushed notes.

- Although I’m sure an elim doc with Illwei in it had a lot of off topic stuff to get through, and thus important things might have gotten buried, I’ve become convinced that Jondesu’s apparent ignorance of Kas’ claim etc is village indicative.

-re: “Mat what's your read on Drake rn”: this was a neutral statement. If it’d been ground work for an exe vote, it could have been teammate talk, but nothing came of it

-I think voting for Steel is overly paranoid. It would have been difficult for Illwei to justify not exing Steel if it came to it after they were their only elim read. That said, the person Ash picks as the second likeliest to be an elim when he does his narrowing down lists is always evil, so Steel may actually be evil after all. :P. Also, voting on a train because it’s currently the largest isn’t great reasoning, especially when largest at the time means two votes.

-I’m also confused why TUO hasn’t gotten much mention. I think it’d be more productive to exe someone other than them today, because I think it’s a true tossup over if Illwei defence of them was support for a teammate or just bluster. TUO being evil clears TJ, so it’d be awesome if Zelda could scan TUO tonight. My other pick would probably be Drake, but that’s just for selfish reasons so I know if my PM is safe to use. And then if Link successfully kills someone… we’ve got four potential elim reveals coming during this cycle, which is fabulous. Surely at least one of them is right, right? We can figure out how to avoid overlap during the Night.

-Stick has little connection to Illwei. I don’t like exing them because it feels like we're not chasing down the leads from Illwei's flip, which I'm sure makes the elims rather happy

-Alvron… bluetexted his desire to start a food fight. Of course you know this means war. Waffles, you have my bow. Also, he missed Steel’s vote on Stick, so to make it a tie, I’ll need to add my support. Tani, for the same reasons. Position on Illwei's reads list, plus they seem like a likely e!Drake teammate since they retracted their vote on him D1. They explained it away as being joking, but I think it was more distancing gone wrong. It concerns me that Drake and Tani have yet to vote, giving them ample opportunity to influence the exe. We gotta pad our margins better, guys and gals 

@Matrim's Dice @The Unknown Order @Ashbringer @Azmine_king @Archer @Dannex @Szeth_Pancakes @Steeldancer @Araris Valerian @kaylakrue @|TJ| @Devotary of Spontaneity @_Stick_ @Jondesu @Alvron @DrakeMarshall@Random Bystander @WhiffleWaffles @attic_gremlin @YeetAroundABush @purplewhiteandgold @Tani @quillinthestars Here is your 10 hour reminder to get any actions and votes in before the turn closes!

Also, here's a VC (please tell me if it's wrong, Alv's latest vote count has me paranoid I'm the one actually wrong :P)

Stick (4): Matrim's Dice, Ashbringer, Steeldancer, Tani
Tani (3): Archer, Stick, Alvron
Ashbringer (1): Araris Valerian
Szeth_Pancakes (1): WhiffleWaffles
Steeldancer (1): Jondesu

I think it’s been an interesting turn, it’s hard to say how much information we really have since a lot seems to be gut feelings on interactions instead of concrete facts. I know I haven’t had much to say, cause I don’t know many of you veteran players much at all, especially when it comes to discussion of previous games and play styles. Any thoughts on reads I might have had have already been said, but I don’t quite feel ready to be putting my vote down anywhere yet this day. However, one thing is for certain, and that’s that my fellow new players have been veeeery quiet. Come on guys, share with the class, no need to be shy in front of the big kids! Purple, attic, and Yeet, I wanna know what you have to say. Especially our newest player Kayla, I know you love to talk about this sort of thing

18 minutes ago, quillinthestars said:

I think it’s been an interesting turn, it’s hard to say how much information we really have since a lot seems to be gut feelings on interactions instead of concrete facts. I know I haven’t had much to say, cause I don’t know many of you veteran players much at all, especially when it comes to discussion of previous games and play styles. Any thoughts on reads I might have had have already been said, but I don’t quite feel ready to be putting my vote down anywhere yet this day. However, one thing is for certain, and that’s that my fellow new players have been veeeery quiet. Come on guys, share with the class, no need to be shy in front of the big kids! Purple, attic, and Yeet, I wanna know what you have to say. Especially our newest player Kayla, I know you love to talk about this sort of thing

i simply do not know what any of these terms mean i am Trying

Aight I’m gonna change my vote from Tani to TJ. Partly because I think I’ve grown more suspicious of TJ since my vote on Tani, and partly because if I’m gonna die today, might as well do something about my suspicions while I still can xD

See my other post for reasoning and all. If this doesn’t catch on I’ll likely move my vote back to Tani, both for self pres reasons and suspicion. 

35 minutes ago, kaylakrue said:

i simply do not know what any of these terms mean i am Trying

If you’re confused about any specific terminology I would suggest you read the SE Lexicon, or you could just ask the thread! Any questions are welcome. 

3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Also, here's a VC (please tell me if it's wrong, Alv's latest vote count has me paranoid I'm the one actually wrong :P)

Stick (4): Matrim's Dice, Ashbringer, Steeldancer, Tani
Tani (3): Archer, Stick, Alvron
Ashbringer (1): Araris Valerian
Szeth_Pancakes (1): WhiffleWaffles
Steeldancer (1): Jondesu

Huh, I totally missed Ash voting for Stick even though that particular post helped me form my opinion of Tani.