Long Game 78: The Legend of Zelda: The False Heroes

Biplet

To say Conepine was concerned would be an understatement. This is not how his little birthday escaped from the forest to investigate Twoleg society was meant to go. A casual trip where he quietly creeped through the hallways. Only him. Not every Twoleg in this place. It was clear to him that something was going horribly wrong here, with everyone so on edge, and that Twoleg girl being dragged away screaming earlier… He resolved to keep quiet and to himself.  His best course of action at this time would be to watch and listen, and find out more of what’s going taking place. It would be rash to make a move too soon, and end up trampled underfoot. He could only hope that his curiosity wouldn’t be the death of him, and that he’d see the other side of this incident and make it home to his clan.

1 minute ago, YeetAroundABush said:

I'm not sure. I have my suspicions but nothing i can base it on since i don't know y'alls tells.

That’s fine! You don’t have to always support your suspicions with reason - gut reads exist. It’s good to share your suspicions even if they’re essentially baseless 

3 minutes ago, YeetAroundABush said:

I'm not sure. I have my suspicions but nothing i can base it on since i don't know y'alls tells.

Dont worry, were in exactly the same boat at the moment. Knowing nobody or their tells. Just share and itll be fine. 

We probably wont lynch you for it :P

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

I actually wish you'd asked for one. I'd grant it in a heartbeat. Free durian for Link :P 

BOLD of you to think I'll be dying tonight tbh :P.

also announcing to the thread that my breakfast today is a little thing of hummus eaten at 2pm

Edited by Illwei

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Dear people who have requested Durian:

You have until an hour before rollover (note the new time) to convince me you should be given a durian :P 

Pretty please, with a Durian on top? Also, I won't be using it for a few turns, so Link has ample time to kill me.

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

BOLD of you to think I'll be dying tonight tbh :P.

also announcing to the thread that my breakfast today is a little thing of hummus eaten at 2pm

You should probably take care of yourself more. Getting a good breakfast, in the morning, is a huge part of making sure you're energetic throughout the day.

Although... you seem to be plenty energetic despite your (hopefully) impending death. 

1 minute ago, Steeldancer said:

You should probably take care of yourself more. Getting a good breakfast, in the morning, is a huge part of making sure you're energetic throughout the day.

Although... you seem to be plenty energetic despite your (hopefully) impending death. 

I run on energy drinks and the occasional omelette at work when I accidentally mess up an order

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Ethically-challenged and trouble.

See you in Braize :ph34r:

Ethically Challenged smh smh

2 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

The energy drinks explain a lot. 

They keep me alive through getting 3 hours of sleep a night

Edited by Illwei

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

I love that. Yes .Take everything I say as a fact.

Danex and I are involved in an Elaborate bus. I told him to bus me :P.

Ah. Now that's a little far.

Pshhhh I wouldn't do that twice, right? :P.

You totally would.

49 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Oh I had a plan for that dangit

Well, now we know, and it'll be a little hard to do it now. Unless that was your plan...

37 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Who were you planning to cast your vote on? 
Also, are you in a doc with Illwei and some others?

The current plan is to killwei :ph34r:

I was wondering when KillweiTM would come up.

34 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Basically we'll tell the thread that I'm going to kill Kas, while really I'm killing archer because he's made it plain that he's actually Link tbqh. Therefore I'll survive another cycle, and waste tomorrow's exe, but I;lll survive through sheer will. then the next night We will actually take out Kas, this time with my uber kill, and in the mean time we'll have gotten two scans off on people most likely to be Zelda, and opened PMs with both Kas and Danex and the most trusted of our lot.

Basically, Village is screwed tbh but ggs all around!!

That... doesn't actually work...

32 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

worked for me last game

Wait, what??

32 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

From what I understand, it sounds like a village trust group will start forming through PMs. Link will most likely kill illwei tonight. 

Killwei! It's pronounced Killwei!

22 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Dear people who have requested Durian:

You have until an hour before rollover (note the new time) to convince me you should be given a durian :P 

Actually, if there are too many durian requests, don't give me one, because. Otherwise, I would appreciate one, because who doesn't like durian. Also, I haven't ever tried it, and want to. And also, please?

Edit: This is what happens when I take a 30 minute break.

Edited by Tani

33 minutes ago, YeetAroundABush said:

I was in the same boat, dw. I had multiple suspicions but it felt too weird to vote early, but I don't think it would've changed much since the votes were 4 on Pyria and 1 on 7 other people. I've had notes for the game and it's all so messy right now because we have some reveals like Beedle and Kohga.