Tournament: Cosmere Character Roast Battles

On 11/30/2020 at 8:00 PM, Ookla the Sarcastic said:

Glad you still keep up with this!

RoW Spoilers

Hide contents

And you’ll have to update your signature with our new Shard names. :P

Of course! Even though I’m not as active anymore, it’s nice to lurk and keep tabs on this. I’m glad it’s still continuing!

Spoiler

You’re so right—remind me again after the spoiler policy is lifted. :P 

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
29 minutes ago, Ookla the Sarcastic said:

@Ookla The Female Chicken @Nathrangking @Ookla's Dice @Somebody from Sel @BreezeCauthon @Toaster Retribution @Ookla the Mok Turtle Soup @Kingsdaughter613 if any of you know anyone who would like to participate I’ve still got 7 spots.

I don't know for sure, I'll try tagging @Ookla the Grammatical but I don't know.

OK, let me take a stab at drumming up some roasters. 

@Herowannabe, @Ookla the Steampunked, @Chasmgoat, @DramaQueen, @Ookla the Ethereal, @Ookla the Disproportionate, @Nathrangking, @Ookla the Sly

You should totally sign up, I can personally attest to the incontrovertible fact that it is far more fun than dropping a brick on your foot. It's actually a blast! 

7 hours ago, Ookla the Mok Turtle Soup said:

@Herowannabe, @Ookla the Steampunked, @Chasmgoat, @DramaQueen, @Ookla the Ethereal, @Ookla the Disproportionate, @Nathrangking, @Ookla the Sly

You should totally sign up, I can personally attest to the incontrovertible fact that it is far more fun than dropping a brick on your foot. It's actually a blast! 

I am incapable of this. If I thought I could do it, I would have signed up a while ago sorry!

1 minute ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Hmm. Do I have time? No. Am I any good at roasting? Not really. Will I sign up? Fine. Let's try this out.

Hey, I answered no to both of those questions too! And I'm in the tournament as well... :P 

Pick a character to represent, cosmere-only and you're good to go,

31 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Do I just post it in the thread? I have no idea what I'm doing.

Yep. There's a list on the previous page of who's already taken.

You can watch the first few rounds; Ghander probably won't put you in the first :P 

23 hours ago, Ookla the Mok Turtle Soup said:

Thanks for thinking of me! I’ve been putting off joining this for too long. Sign me up as Jasnah! I apologise in advance for my bad roasting skills

23 hours ago, Brightness Warrior said:

I would like to give it a try, but I'm very indecisive and unreliable, even as a poet. And I don't really want to disappoint anyone.

Don't worry, you'll do great and it's a ton of fun!

Which Cosmere character do you want to sign up as? 

On 12/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, Ookla the Shadowed said:

I'll use Dusk. I'm pretty sure he hasn't been chosen...

On 12/7/2020 at 10:34 PM, Ookla the Ethereal said:

Thanks for thinking of me! I’ve been putting off joining this for too long. Sign me up as Jasnah! I apologise in advance for my bad roasting skills

On 12/12/2020 at 9:07 PM, Brightness Warrior said:

I would like to give it a try, but I'm very indecisive and unreliable, even as a poet. And I don't really want to disappoint anyone.

Sorry I’ve been forgetting to check this. I’ve got you at the top, Brightness, you won’t disappoint anyone. If you’re more likely to post something at a certain time in the next month ish I can put you in a round closer to that time. You’d have 3 days to write.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
On 12/14/2020 at 7:55 AM, Ookla the Sarcastic said:

If you’re more likely to post something at a certain time in the next month ish I can put you in a round closer to that time. You’d have 3 days to write.

The later it can be the more likely it will be. Also on Wednesdays and the weekends.