Long Game 43: Under the Banner of Adonalsium

Seonid

7 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Interesting. Odium just killed one of the targets that was likely to be Odium. And Ruin did nothing, as far as I can tell. That seems rather odd, but he may well have been roleblocked. It still bothers me though. I’ll have a look through the rules, and see what could have blocked Ruin’s action.

Wait, why was Steel likely to be Odium?

2 hours ago, randuir said:

Also, two group PM's have been created, called Yellow PM and Submarine PM. Yellow PM contains Arinian, Stick, Randuir, Magestar and Drake Marshall. Submarine PM contains Stick, Elbereth, Shanerockes*, Joe, Devotary and Randuir.

I can confirm this.

I think your theory does have plausibility, but why do the elims think that they can get something out of those PMs when they've placed seemlingly random players in it. What do they expect to learn? Granted, some people do tend to be more open in PMs, but I think that majority applies to one-on-one PMs. Those would've been better for info-gathering purposes, I think. However, I can't think of any other reason that would explain the existence of these PMs than what you've outlined, so...yeah.

2 hours ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

I am on a planet with someone I have confirmed as Autonomy.

Is it safe to tell us in-thread how you've confirmed that?

RP time like i said this was supposed to be posted last night but yeah RL... anyways have patience with me haha

-----

Willie had been cleaning the containment room all day and the room was beginning to show it. The room was by no means sparkling clean, the burn marks from the various tools ensured that wouldn’t be the case without some paint, but it at least didn’t look like a highstorm had been through here now. All 11 of the containment chambers were polished to perfection again, though 8 did have big breaches of the crystal clear aluminum shards sticking out at the points of failure. The other 3 unbreached ones glowed with their shardic power in the fading light creating far more sense of awe and wonder than the best mood lighting in the cosmere could. It was entrancing to watch and it took real effort to draw his gaze away. To stop thinking of what it would be like to be a holder of one… well willie considered himself a good man but that was impossible to stop daydreaming about.

Willie was gathering the last of the metal fragments strewn about the ground when he noticed through the hole outside it was dusk and there were people lounging about with black hoods under their arms. "Willie shoods hae knoon they woods be back." He didn't let that deter him though he set up as best as he could. He put a wet floor sign near the hole entrance emptied the garbage cans and placed strategic "No littering" signs around the room. Lastly in what he was sure was a vain attempt he taped "No touching" on the three remaining containment fields. Willie dusted off his hands "It will hae tae dae". Willy finished cleaning up, gathered his supplies and left waving goodbye to the guards that he knew wouldn’t be there in a few hours. Why didn’t they guard it during the night. Were they being bribed or otherwise affected? It didn’t really matter to Willie.

2 hours ago, MonsterMetroid said:

Ok I lied about not posting I guess but I really want to know why do you want Steeldancer or someone else returned tonight? I figure it might be best to let the people in the dead doc collect knowledge from each other then return. 

Also just curious what charge did you use? most of the investiture that targets other people isn't exactly villager friendly, maybe I am still carrying over suspicions last game but you definitely seem suspicious devotary.

Endowment can only use her ability once per cycle at night, so if multiple people die in between successive night turns, they will be able to share any information they have with each other. Having a villager be Returned will also help us determine Endowment's alignment, although an elim!Endowment could still decide to return a villager so such an action would not provide conclusive proof. I also assumed that after a cycle or two a player could no longer be Returned, and thus wanted to bring as many players back to life as quickly as possible.

The Investiture that targets other players comes from Autonomy(either,scan), Cultivation(either,PM creation), Devotion(day,vote cancellation), Endowment(day,extra night action), Honor(night,protect), Odium(night,attack), and Ruin(night,roleblock). None of these are necessarily anti-village, though all could be if used incorrectly. I have not yet used my charge of Investiture.

9 hours ago, randuir said:

Welp, if anyone was hoping Dominion would  be put back, I think you can forget about that. I just got my action redirected towards pyro.

It is also possible, though perhaps less likely, that you targeted a Lightweaver,(Cultivation's Investment role) who can redirect any actions that target them to a different player.

Pyro is probably Survival. I've thought about it quite a bit, and it makes more sense than Hoid. Khrissala, perhaps more likely, but the most possible of these options is Survival. And I also agree with Fifth, that it might be a little better to focus on someone else than try to go for Pyro again.

17 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

It is also possible, though perhaps less likely, that you targeted a Lightweaver,(Cultivation's Investment role) who can redirect any actions that target them to a different player.

Fairly certain a shard in containment can't be a lightweaver :P. But thanks for mentioning that, I'd forgotten that could have been a possibility. 

I confirmed Autonomy through logic and got a positive response from the suspect.  Wow.  That sounds kind of creepy...

Turns out Autonomy roleblocked me.  They do not wish to reveal their identity.

@A Joe in the Bush, do you have any other suggestions on how I could help the village?

Edited by TheYoungPyromancer

@randuir, I was reading through the effects that might have blocked Ruin, but your post about Dominion distracted me. If you’ll entertain me, I may have a theory as to why you were targeted. I think Dominion may have tried to Invest in you during the Day, and whether or not that Investment succeeded didn’t matter to him, as he gains either the kill action of the Dakhor Monk or your Shardic ability. I don’t think this theory holds water if you aren’t a Shardholder/Hoid/Khriss because you can easily deny having been invested in, but if you are a Shardholder Dominion may have used his day investment almost as a scanner, to see which people have Shards. So he “scanned” you during the day turn, and redirected you at Night. If you aren’t a Shardholder and you weren’t invested in, please tell us so I can drop this theory, but I still get an awful feeling Dominion is basically just scanning and redirecting a random person each cycle. And that would be a terribly potent weapon in Eliminator hands.

Now that I think about it, this is really scary and doesn’t just apply to Randuir. Dominion can basically Invest in anybody during the Day, and then at Night they have a free kill or, worse, a Shardic action- which is also bad for the Shardholder, because unlike the regular worldhopper being Invested by Dominion, they have no indication if they’re being targeted. I’d put Dominion as higher than Odium, but potentially lower than Ruin, on our Shardic Top Priority list. Also, to anyone who becomes a Dakhor Monk, I’d advise you to just take your extra life and be happy, because that Night you are probably Dominion’s number one target, and the more actions he wastes the better. 

The actions of Odium and Ruin from last cycle still confuse me. I still don’t see the benefits of killing Steel, or not taking an action at all. Let me see if I can read over the thread again.

Apologies for being absent for a couple of days - other things took priority for a bit, but I have a few quotes to go through (some from reading through the thread when I had the chance over the past few days, others quoted).

On 3/21/2018 at 6:11 PM, MonsterMetroid said:

For one it will tell us if he is lying or not. If he dies then we get information, if he lives then we know

1. he is survival or
  2. he does have investiture (which he claims not to right now)

Now if he does survive you may say well how can we tell which it is 

well if he has investiture then it is one of four possibilities

1. he is village and took from preservation night 0 and lied to us ( I dont see this as likely but it is possible)
  2. He is khriss took from preservation and another shard night 0 instead of converting
  3. He is hoid ( I dont think this is likely as I will explain below)
  4. he was village (then converted) and took from preservation night 0.

Now I will explain why I strongly doubt that Pyro was hoid when questioned by orlok what he did the previous night he promptly responded with

If he was hoid I doubt he would have so quickly came up with two shards that he would have chosen so these two ring true to me so I think he has to be khriss or survival. But why would Survival need a charge of odium to protect himself? Wouldn't preservation or ruin be better protection?

In any case even if he was survival we couldn't know that he actually told us his actual win condition. His actual win condition could be "be the last one alive" for example

Overall there are too many things that don't add up and whether he survives a lynch or not will dramatically  narrow down the possibilities with ruin or odium probably ensuring that he actually does die if he survives.

This is a bit old, but I'm just going to point out that there are five possibilities there that you laid out if he survives. That isn't dramatically narrowing down the possibilities unless there are something like thirty possibilities if he dies. Which there clearly are not. 

On 3/22/2018 at 6:28 AM, Droughtbringer said:

Anyone know the longest a game has gone on without a death? (Or equivalent) I don't think we should aim to break it... But I can't believe a game has gone on too long without a death.

I just spent far too long making the spreadsheet tell me this. Turns out the latest anyone has died in a game is cycle 3, in LG30. Steel, since he died N2 (which is how it'd be marked in the spreadsheet), does not tie that record. 

11 hours ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

I was roleblocked.  I don't really care that much.

Why don't you guys trust me?  I swear by Honor I will give them back.  Plus, I wouldn't get Odium and Ruin at the same time.  That would leave me vulnerable to the other one.  Plus, in your theoretical situation, it would be impossible for me to win with either Hoid or Khriss's sudden death, so the village would be highly likely to win.

You're not trusted, Pyromancer, because there are people in this game who are lying. We know that. We don't know if you are one of them, but we do know that it's certainly possible, and can't discard the possibility. 

And you'd only be vulnerable to a single player, if the village also lynched you. Even getting one of them would make it harder to get rid of you. 

11 hours ago, MonsterMetroid said:

Yeah definitely agree with this. I apoligize for bringing up and pushing the Pyro lynch so far yesterday. I do think we learned some valuable info from it namely that I believe Pyro is indeed who he said he was, and Odium doesnt seem super interested in splintering survival... at least right away. Granted there is a possibility that pyro used preservation to survive but thats not the feeling I get now but the possibility shouldnt be discarded.

In other news I had an awesome RP post (at least I liked it) for last night... that didnt get posted due to some issues but I will be posting it soon so just pretend I did so before turnover haha.

I want to reevaluate a lot of things before I post a vote especially I want to take a look at Straw and HH myself since a lot of people were pushing that way.

I want to point out the contrast between this and your post from yesterday, which outlined 5 possibilities if he survived (or two, if you prefer to put investiture under a single heading). One of which was that he was telling the truth. 

Why, then, do you suddenly state so strongly that you trust Pyro? What reason do you have for believing that he didn't use Preservation? 

Also, side note and not directly related to this post in particular, but am getting a strange read from you this cycle. I'll point it out more carefully later if I remember, but will be watching regardless. 

8 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Wait, why was Steel likely to be Odium?

I think your theory does have plausibility, but why do the elims think that they can get something out of those PMs when they've placed seemlingly random players in it. What do they expect to learn? Granted, some people do tend to be more open in PMs, but I think that majority applies to one-on-one PMs. Those would've been better for info-gathering purposes, I think. However, I can't think of any other reason that would explain the existence of these PMs than what you've outlined, so...yeah.

Because he explicitly wanted it. 

I expect that if Rand is correct, they'd like Odium to kill him or you on suspicion of being Cultivation. 

Alternatively, from any alignment, they could just be doing it to confuse people, or to create PMs that aren't likely to do much while they wait to be converted (since it's a pretty decent guess that their win condition involves creating PMs). That wouldn't be ideal, but is possible. 

6 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Pyro is probably Survival. I've thought about it quite a bit, and it makes more sense than Hoid. Khrissala, perhaps more likely, but the most possible of these options is Survival. And I also agree with Fifth, that it might be a little better to focus on someone else than try to go for Pyro again.

Could you give your reasoning here, HH? You say that Pyro is Survival, but give no reasons for that, particularly given your opinion that Pyro was Hoid last cycle. Why does it make more sense for him to be Survival than Hoid? 

Agreed with all that a Pyro lynch does not seem like a sensible idea. My current thoughts for a vote are HH (again >> but I don't like the post I quoted above, and stand by my previous reasoning) and Monster (whose posts this cycle felt off). I may switch between them or somewhere else if I see something else, but will vote on HH for now (mostly on the grounds that MM is less able to defend his case since I know there were posts I found suspicious that I'm not going to go back and point out right this moment). 

Happy now, Rae? :P 

17 hours ago, MonsterMetroid said:

Also just curious what charge did you use? most of the investiture that targets other people isn't exactly villager friendly, maybe I am still carrying over suspicions last game but you definitely seem suspicious devotary.

I find this part of your post very odd. Why do you think Devotary wouldn't just lie about what charge(s) they have used? And your reason for suspicion isn't really much. 

15 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

This is weird. You were one of the people who voted on Pyro last cycle, specifically because you thought they were Hoid/Khriss. Pyro could've survived the lynch using preservation's investiture as well.

I think it should be noted that you also said this last cycle:

As Rand says, he lives or he dies, and if he lives, then we can press more suspicion. I feel this is a good course take: Pyro.

And yet, no pressing for suspicion. I'm definitely not saying that I want more Pyro discussion; I think we should probably move on now, But your posts do strike me as a little odd.

And this is what you said when asked for what info you'd get after attempting a Pyro lynch:

As for information, I see that if Pyro were indeed Hoid, or Khriss, then their Elim teammate would be very careful with their vote, in such a tenuous lynch such as currently. We could possibly discern an Elim ally from the vote patterns, and on top of that we would know that Pyro is either Hoid or Khriss, which is incredibly beneficial for the village.

There was very obviously a Straw lynch also going on, and I would expect you to be suspicious of those who voted for Straw, thereby making you think that Pyro is an eliminator, based on what you have stated in the post above. But instead you say that you are now covinced that Pyro is indeed Survival.

If I had to guess, I'd say you and Straw are possibly in cahoots. 

I am okay with a Straw lynch today, but since there's so many of you against it because of how Straw supposedly gets lynched early in games, here's another option: Hemalurgic Headshot.

9 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Vote tally:

Nothing, because there are no votes.

Thank you for this.

My thoughts on a vote are between Straw and HH, and personally, I'd rather lynch Straw.  But I recognize that this might just mental pushback on my part, as I don't really like the idea of not lynching someone who could be evil just because they've been lynched a couple times.

6 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

I am okay with a Straw lynch today, but since there's so many of you against it because of how Straw supposedly gets lynched early in games, here's another option: Hemalurgic Headshot.

I would honestly rather lynch Straw, 

As for other players, I don't know that I've seen enough Joe-posts to determine whether or not I'm still suspicious of them now that Orlok is gone...  Idk.  Drought, I've got less of a bad gut read on now, but I still feel like something is off.  I might go over his posts if I have time and try to put something together.  Everyone else I basically am equal on, with some more village leans.

Anyway, as sort of a placeholder vote, I'm going to vote on Straw and even it out for now.  I'll be back on later to do some more stuff.

12 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

@randuir, I was reading through the effects that might have blocked Ruin, but your post about Dominion distracted me. If you’ll entertain me, I may have a theory as to why you were targeted. I think Dominion may have tried to Invest in you during the Day, and whether or not that Investment succeeded didn’t matter to him, as he gains either the kill action of the Dakhor Monk or your Shardic ability. I don’t think this theory holds water if you aren’t a Shardholder/Hoid/Khriss because you can easily deny having been invested in, but if you are a Shardholder Dominion may have used his day investment almost as a scanner, to see which people have Shards. So he “scanned” you during the day turn, and redirected you at Night. If you aren’t a Shardholder and you weren’t invested in, please tell us so I can drop this theory, but I still get an awful feeling Dominion is basically just scanning and redirecting a random person each cycle. And that would be a terribly potent weapon in Eliminator hands.

Now that I think about it, this is really scary and doesn’t just apply to Randuir. Dominion can basically Invest in anybody during the Day, and then at Night they have a free kill or, worse, a Shardic action- which is also bad for the Shardholder, because unlike the regular worldhopper being Invested by Dominion, they have no indication if they’re being targeted. I’d put Dominion as higher than Odium, but potentially lower than Ruin, on our Shardic Top Priority list. Also, to anyone who becomes a Dakhor Monk, I’d advise you to just take your extra life and be happy, because that Night you are probably Dominion’s number one target, and the more actions he wastes the better. 

This is a very good theory, and if Dominion wasn't doing this before, he certainly will be now. I'm also angry at myself for not spotting this. I like to think I'm rather well informed where the game mechanics are considered, but I never even considered this option.

There's not much use denying it now. I do indeed hold a shard. I also still have my original win-con, and there's a couple of people I trust enough to start passing this thing around. I was somewhat conflicted about doing that, as shardic win-cons sound fun (but going for one means I'm going against my village win-con, not that hat seems to be stopping anyone else), but it's probably pretty unachievable if people already know I hold one. I won't reveal which I hold, just that it isn't Cultivation.

That having been said, let's get back to analysis and lynching people.

Elbereth

Obligatory mention of Elbereth being more aggressive than usual, despite the last game I played with her being long enough ago that I do not have a proper frame of reference.

Elbereth has been very active has been a major driver of discussion by asking questions to get to the bottom of people's motivations. I haven't seen anything spring out to me in a negative sense. She's also a good enough player that I probably need to be wary of her despite this.

I'm definitely leaning village on her for now though.

I'm not certain who to vote on. I'm still suspicious of Straw, though not as much as I was before. My read on HH hasn't really shifted, and stills its at 'Maybe not village, but probably not elim?' I'd have liked to see a response from @Drake Marshall on my reads on him, though I admit I didn't give him much in particular to work with. I just want to see a response because it might help with figuring him out. It's too late in the cycle for a poke-vote on him though, and that would just be delaying placing an actual vote anyway.

The last one on my 'maybe an elim' list is Drought, though my initial suspicion of him was incredibly tenuous. I'd like to point out that over the last cycle, drought hasn't actually posted much real content. The only thing that really qualifies is a discussion with Elbereth, and that's about 2 posts in 13 total. He didn't comment at all on the discussion around Straw and Pyro despite being on at the time. Droughtbringer seems to be intentionally flying under the radar right now, which I find suspicious.

Also, @Young Bard, @Arinian, @Eternum, @Straw, @Jondesu, @A Joe in the Bush, @Megasif and @Sart, none of you have posted yet.

Edited by randuir

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

There was very obviously a Straw lynch also going on, and I would expect you to be suspicious of those who voted for Straw, thereby making you think that Pyro is an eliminator, based on what you have stated in the post above. But instead you say that you are now covinced that Pyro is indeed Survival.

If I had to guess, I'd say you and Straw are possibly in cahoots. 

Well, I have suggestion. We lynch Straw, and based on his alignment, we can assess me, since you believe we have some sort of connection. 

@Elbereth The thing that made me change my mind was how Pyro still stuck with being Survival. If we go back with Pyro's narrative of being Survival, which he has maintained since D1, his actions stick with it pretty solidly. It is a bit harder to assess if he had been Hoid or Khriss, because of the lack of information I/we have on his actions, but technically there they could have fit into that scenario too, though more precariously as time went on. I'm second guessing myself here, because Pyro seems genuine, yet my own analysis points otherwise. 

I will look back at the Straw lynch argument last Day, but in accordance with my suggestion to Stick, Straw.

3 hours ago, randuir said:

Obligatory mention of Elbereth being more aggressive than usual, despite the last game I played with her being long enough ago that I do not have a proper frame of reference.

For reference, the last game you played with me was also the last game I played. :P It's been a while. 

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

@Elbereth The thing that made me change my mind was how Pyro still stuck with being Survival. If we go back with Pyro's narrative of being Survival, which he has maintained since D1, his actions stick with it pretty solidly. It is a bit harder to assess if he had been Hoid or Khriss, because of the lack of information I/we have on his actions, but technically there they could have fit into that scenario too, though more precariously as time went on. I'm second guessing myself here, because Pyro seems genuine, yet my own analysis points otherwise. 

I will look back at the Straw lynch argument last Day, but in accordance with my suggestion to Stick, Straw.

I'm confused - you're saying that if Pyro weren't Survival, he would've said so once he was lynched? I don't understand how that makes sense. Or, alternatively, you're saying that his claim has been consistent. Which it has, certainly, but that would happen regardless of whether he were evil. 

So my vote's going to stay on you for now, because that explanation makes very little sense to me.

Well, looks like it’s time to reveal that I’m Preservation. Proof: on D2, I invested in @Magestar. If you guys want further proof, you can decide on someone for me to invest in, and I’ll invest in them. So far, I haven’t gained a unique win condition.

Edited by Straw

21 minutes ago, Straw said:

Well, looks like it’s time to reveal that I’m Preservation. Proof: on D2, I invested in @Magestar. If you guys want further proof, you can decide on someone for me to invest in, and I’ll invest in them. So far, I haven’t gained a unique win condition.

I doubt you'd risk a team member for a setup like this, so if Mage confirms this, I suppose there's no reason not to believe your claim.

However, I don't see how this would prove you're village(which, I assume, is the goal of this reveal). Both Hoid and Khriss can take shards, as can their converts.

Edited by randuir

While I don't 100% believe that makes you village, StrawHemalurgic Headshot.

(I will eat my hat (and bowtie) if I find reasons to change my vote again.)

HH, you suggesting me to lynch Straw first and then determining your alignment based on that did seem kinda off. As if you already know he's going to flip village and decided to take advantage of that.

45 minutes ago, Straw said:

23 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

HH, you suggesting me to lynch Straw first and then determining your alignment based on that did seem kinda off. As if you already know he's going to flip village and decided to take advantage of that.

Okay then. Well, I'm not sure if Straw is a good lynch candidate now. I was kind of trying to save my own skin before, but now that idea is out the window.

4 hours ago, randuir said:

last one on my 'maybe an elim' list is Drought, though my initial suspicion of him was incredibly tenuous. I'd like to point out that over the last cycle, drought hasn't actually posted much real content. The only thing that really qualifies is a discussion with Elbereth, and that's about 2 posts in 13 total. He didn't comment at all on the discussion around Straw and Pyro despite being on at the time. Droughtbringer seems to be intentionally flying under the radar right now, which I find suspicious.

I agree with Rand that this is rather suspicious behavior from Drought, and Arinian has had a similar activity pattern. Drought didn't even vote at all D2, however, which is interesting, because I would assume that the Elims would want to make use of their voting power. Of the two, I'm more suspicious of Arinian.

35 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

2 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Okay then. Well, I'm not sure if Straw is a good lynch candidate now. I was kind of trying to save my own skin before, but now that idea is out the window.

I agree with Rand that this is rather suspicious behavior from Drought, and Arinian has had a similar activity pattern. Drought didn't even vote at all D2, however, which is interesting, because I would assume that the Elims would want to make use of their voting power. Of the two, I'm more suspicious of Arinian.

Okay, no. Seriously, why is this happening? Retracting votes from Straw because he claimed a Shard is not a good idea. If you found him suspicious, why does the fact that he holds a Shard make him any less so? Shouldn’t that increase your desire to lynch him, because you want a Shard out of Eliminator hands? I’m not saying Straw should be lynched, but this does not seem like a good reason for removing votes, at all, if you found his behavior off in the first place. Especially considering he claimed Preservation, which means he was probably going for an extra life. Just saying.

And I think I’ll vote Hemalurgic Headshot again. That post was, to put it lightly, odd. Why would elim!Drought have any particular incentive to vote D2, unless a fellow Elim was up for the lynch? I’d argue that villagers have more of a need to vote than Eliminators, because any vote an Elim makes is traceable by villagers, and can be used as evidence later. Whereas villagers’ only contribution at times is the lynch itself, so their main role is to vote for who they find suspect. So on an average cycle, a villager has more incentive to vote than an Eliminator, at least in my view. As further reason to suspect you, you provided next to no evidence for your Arinian vote. And there’s all the points that Elbereth and I bring up about your previous posts. 

@_Stick_, you might have to eat your hat and bowtie :D 

Sorry, I had posted in the other game and read this one, and didn't realize I hadn't posted here.  I definitely agree that Hemalurgic Headshot is acting off, for them, while I don't get an odd feel from Drought, and Arinian might be a candidate, but I'd rather go for HH first. If I get a chance, maybe I'll post later too, though it might just be RP.

7 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Okay, no. Seriously, why is this happening? Retracting votes from Straw because he claimed a Shard is not a good idea. If you found him suspicious, why does the fact that he holds a Shard make him any less so? Shouldn’t that increase your desire to lynch him, because you want a Shard out of Eliminator hands? I’m not saying Straw should be lynched, but this does not seem like a good reason for removing votes, at all, if you found his behavior off in the first place. Especially considering he claimed Preservation, which means he was probably going for an extra life. Just saying

Nah, as I said, claiming Preservation doesn't really make Straw a confirmed villager. I just got more suspicious of HH and decided to switch my vote. :P

And to anybody thinking that HH flipping scum would clear Straw because he admitted to this:

31 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

I was kind of trying to save my own skin before, but now that idea is out the window.

, we should keep in mind that there are two elim teams, so clearing people in this game based off the lynch results is not a viable idea. So while two suspects may not act as though they are teammates, we shouldn't assume that both aren't evil. I believe that Megasif brought this up at one point, but I wanted to remind everybody.

17 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

@_Stick_, you might have to eat your hat and bowtie :D 

Nope, my vote on HH stays. :P