@Ashbringer, level with me: is your faction written in purple? If you don't feel comfortable saying in the thread, just PM me and I can promise the identity of every single player mentioned in your win condition. I'll also throw in where that Pepper came from, as a bonus. :P 

9 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Who gave me Pepper and why

Experience (3): Sart, Wonko the Sane, _Stick_, Experience, Ashbringer

^

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

1. Alpha

2. Ash

I know of one more - who are the other 3 people who sat to tea? Quin is prob one of them. Who are the other 2?

o/

58 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

@|TJ| what say you. I can reveal my suit if you still want that info

smh I really needed that info last cycle and the information is only pertinent if you would be alive, which... doesn't seem to be the case. sorry I took Wonko's help instead >> 

Stick

4 hours ago, Wonko the Sane said:

@Ashbringer, level with me: is your faction written in purple? If you don't feel comfortable saying in the thread, just PM me and I can promise the identity of every single player mentioned in your win condition. I'll also throw in where that Pepper came from, as a bonus. :P 

Am I the only one you don’t know yet? :P

Oooh. This is fun. Perhaps I can leave it as a puzzle. I haven’t left it super hard to figure out.

Or, maybe not.

Hmmm.

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Am I the only one you don’t know yet? :P

Oooh. This is fun. Perhaps I can leave it as a puzzle. I haven’t left it super hard to figure out.

Or, maybe not.

Hmmm.

I don't know for certain, no, but I have guesses. I have two solid possibilities; one more solid than the other. Honestly, just eat your Cake and I don't need to know; even in the case where I'm wrong about you, I don't see you messing with my win condition.

@Scars of Hathsin @xinoehp512 @Quintessential @_Stick_ @Ashbringer @Amanuensis @Sart @|TJ| @Wonko the Sane @Labyrinth

Can I please get a full list of who hasn't gone to Tea? It's theoretically possible everyone has, but I doubt it. 

Edited by The Known Novel

55 minutes ago, Wonko the Sane said:

I don't know for certain, no, but I have guesses. I have two solid possibilities; one more solid than the other. Honestly, just eat your Cake and I don't need to know; even in the case where I'm wrong about you, I don't see you messing with my win condition.

Unfortunately I can't eat the Cake. Fortunately, it's for the same reason I can't use that Pepper that was sent to me :P

My role ironically could fit two different possibilities, but it is firmly aligned towards one. 

11 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

@Scars of Hathsin @xinoehp512 @Quintessential @_Stick_ @Ashbringer @Amanuensis @Sart @|TJ| @Wonko the Sane @Labyrinth

Can I please get a full list of who hasn't gone to Tea? It's theoretically possible everyone has, but I doubt it. 

I've said already, but I have gone.

everyone but scars, xino, sart and TJ have confirmed having gone to tea

so if these people can go today, i am unironically fine with dying

alternatively i could force someone to go to tea but that action prob fails like 90% of the time

much easier to kick someone out of the party tbh

edit:

well technically witisthebest hasnt confirmed but im counting on them, dont let me down witisthebest <3

Edited by _Stick_