59 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Trick question, you already know my card isn’t a clubs because only one vote disappeared off Mat and that was evidently Wonko’s, given that Mat’s vote on Wonko also disappeared. :p. If you still want a straight answer I’ll have to take a rain check - I can answer this tomorrow. :p. 

I'm too dumb to correlate missing votes to the Clubs suit smh >>

24 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Could I know if anyone failed to sit at the Tea Party, specifically because of overpopulation. It's quite important. 

I also ask that anyone who didn’t attend the party do so this turn, and that anyone who did not do so again.

...why? Is your wincon that everyone sits at the tea party?

2 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Hm okay fair enough but can you do me a solid and apply for a seat at the tea party today. I promise nothing bad will come of it :ph34r: @Quintessential you too, please? I will not be targeting either of you with any nefarious actions, but I wanna check for a thing. 

Wayyyy ahead of you. My win-con requires me to sit at the Tea Table at least once (I don’t think that gives anything important away? Whatever I don’t know how much I can say because there isn’t anything built into my role that means I have to hide it, but I’m worried that there’s someone else whose win-con involves stopping me or getting me killed so idk???) so the first thing I did this cycle was submit that action (last cycle I didn’t have time to do anything until 9 hours before cycle end so I probably wouldn’t have made it even if I’d (edit: hadn’t) been blocked).

40 minutes ago, Experience said:

Huh. Ig Quinn probably did have a mushroom. I still feel like she attempted another action as well tho cuz she claimed it was a free action right?

Yeah I did do an action as well.

I don’t really know why people are voting Ash—he seems alright to me—but I guess I have nothing against it lol

Edited by Quintessential

8 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

BTW is there a reason you chose not to sit to tea despite being the first poster D1 :ph34r: It’s a free action after all. 

I tried to sit down for Tea and did not succeed, don’t know why. Most likely because it was full, but could be another reason.

1 hour ago, Wonko the Sane said:

@Amanuensis Any chance I can get a hint as to your faction without having to spend my precious PM on you? Does your wincon have anything to do with protecting Alice? (I’m kind of hoping it doesn’t, it’s a bit of a pain for me if you’re a member of that faction).

The most I can assure you is that we are not opposed. 
My secrets are mine to keep; they cannot be disclosed.
Fear not the rapper with his flow and rhymes composed.
However, should you reach out, deals may be proposed.

Edited by Amanuensis

28 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Wayyyy ahead of you. My win-con requires me to sit at the Tea Table at least once (I don’t think that gives anything important away? Whatever I don’t know how much I can say because there isn’t anything built into my role that means I have to hide it, but I’m worried that there’s someone else whose win-con involves stopping me or getting me killed so idk???) so the first thing I did this cycle was submit that action (last cycle I didn’t have time to do anything until 9 hours before cycle end so I probably wouldn’t have made it even if I’d (edit: hadn’t) been blocked).

Hm. Assuming there are only four factions, I know your faction now; I'm aware of three, and have a strong hypothesis about the fourth. That said, I haven't actually confirmed that the faction I'm thinking of needs to sit at the Party; it's just a good assumption. I'm waiting on my contact to get back to me with the specifics.

If your faction is what I'm currently guessing, I'm again more interested in you being small, rather than large. Assuming I'm right, would you be willing to accommodate that? I can promise that being small has a pretty strong advantage as well.

@Experience I'm certain of your faction, and know your wincon; I'm also in a reasonably strong position to help you with it. Would you be able to shrink in some way, if I can help you out?

@_Stick_ Is your inability to start PMs related to your faction, a separate mechanic, or just because you're using actions?

Everyone else, I'm very eager for the hypothetical Hearts faction to make contact, along with any possible factions I'm unaware of. My offer for PM contacts stands: Nearly unlimited information from me in exchange for the name of your faction!

8 minutes ago, Experience said:

@Wonko the Sane

I am certain I know your faction as well. Have you already opened a PM this turn?

Of course you know my faction. I announced it to the thread. :P

I haven't, but I'm trying to be careful with it. I'm afraid I'm unlikely to open a PM with someone I already have identified, especially if I'm not certain your faction is the best to help with my wincon. I'm much closer with the faction I've guessed for Quinn, so I'm more likely to open a PM with someone I suspect of being in that one.

Again, are you able to change your size? And do you know or suspect any other members of your faction? That one's important, I need to find all of you; I currently only know two, and I'm guessing that there's at least one more.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

I hate the AM and I hate the P.M
But friends, please, feel free to DM
Me, Araris, JNV, and the GM.
Then mark down a trade, I’m talkin’ ™

I'd love to; for various reasons, I'm very eager to find out about you. But I only get one PM, and frankly, you're a wild card guess; I know next to nothing about your faction. I need to decide between casting my net wide, and PMing you, or narrowing my focus to the factions I've already got leads on. What can you give me to encourage me to pick you? Can you identify the suit of your card? How much of a lead do you have on pinpointing the other members of your faction?

16 minutes ago, Wonko the Sane said:

If your faction is what I'm currently guessing, I'm again more interested in you being small, rather than large. Assuming I'm right, would you be willing to accommodate that? I can promise that being small has a pretty strong advantage as well.

I’m gonna be honest I don’t think I’m part of whatever faction you’re thinking of. Like, I have a suit, but none of my anything has anything to do with it, and I wasn’t given a faction, just a role (and I don’t think that role would work very well if there were more than one of it, like having more than one doesn’t make sense) I think I might be a truly neutral player—my role was in yellow and everything lol

That being said, I am absolutely chill with being Small instead of Large if it helps you out :) the reason I chose Large originally is cuz it appears in the player list and I figured giving everyone as much confirmation as possible would be good. So I will do that, yeah

I'd love to; for various reasons, I'm very eager to find out about you. But I only get one PM, and frankly, you're a wild card guess; I know next to nothing about your faction. I need to decide between casting my net wide, and PMing you, or narrowing my focus to the factions I've already got leads on. What can you give me to encourage me to pick you? Can you identify the suit of your card? How much of a lead do you have on pinpointing the other members of your faction?

My card and my faction do not coincide.
And I have an action I cannot cast aside.
If you choose me, deets can be clarified.
But here I speak bars; Knox gold certified.

Edited by Amanuensis

1 hour ago, Quintessential said:

I’m gonna be honest I don’t think I’m part of whatever faction you’re thinking of. Like, I have a suit, but none of my anything has anything to do with it, and I wasn’t given a faction, just a role (and I don’t think that role would work very well if there were more than one of it, like having more than one doesn’t make sense) I think I might be a truly neutral player—my role was in yellow and everything lol

That being said, I am absolutely chill with being Small instead of Large if it helps you out :) the reason I chose Large originally is cuz it appears in the player list and I figured giving everyone as much confirmation as possible would be good. So I will do that, yeah

Hm, okay. I am aware of a faction that aligns with your stated objectives so far; you're saying that's not you? Interesting. Well, if you don't belong to a faction, I guess I don't have particular interest in you or what you do with your mushroom. Unless it can be used on other people?

The possible existence of independents complicates matters...

Hey, low-activity people! @xinoehp512 @Sart @Scars of Hathsin @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ Any Animals among you willing to come forward and help me work out the factions here? You know it's in your best interests, too. And if you're not an Animal, feel free to PM me what is in your interests, and I'll do my best to see it through!

@_Stick_ Please confirm; are you unable to communicate because of faction, other mechanic, or because you're using an action. Also, without me telling you what the faction is, do you think you are a member of the faction I guessed for Quinn? I'm trying to decide between PMing you and Aman.

@_Stick_ Please confirm; are you unable to communicate because of faction, other mechanic, or because you're using an action. Also, without me telling you what the faction is, do you think you are a member of the faction I guessed for Quinn? I'm trying to decide between PMing you and Aman.

i,,,actually think i might be the single most uninformed player in the game right now xD I know about no factions that arent the Animal group thing Mat flipped. I dont have an inking of what faction Quin might be. As for your earlier question, i do have an action available but i p much am locked into having to use it every day. If you could PM me im open to explaining more.

also, if you (or anybody else) is interesting in killing Experience today, I dont mind hopping there.

15 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

i,,,actually think i might be the single most uninformed player in the game right now xD I know about no factions that arent the Animal group thing Mat flipped. I dont have an inking of what faction Quin might be. As for your earlier question, i do have an action available but i p much am locked into having to use it every day. If you could PM me im open to explaining more.

also, if you (or anybody else) is interesting in killing Experience today, I dont mind hopping there.

Nah, I just think I'm probably the most informed. I was trying to confirm your faction without revealing too much. I'm relatively sure I have your faction, I just wanted confirmation. I'll be in touch eventually for the details about this action you're locked into. As for an Experience vote, I have no serious objections, as I don't have any indication she'll be able to assist me, but I do know more about her than most players, so I'd rather exe someone whose flip will teach me more, Like TJ, Ashbringer, or Sart. That said, I'm still in certain conversations that may see me wanting Experience dead after all.

Aaaand never mind, as I was typing this, I got a contact confirming a dead Experience is better for my wincon.

@Quintessential Are you 100% sure you're independent? My contact in the faction I suspect you of just confirmed that said faction is written in yellow.

1 minute ago, Wonko the Sane said:

Nah, I just think I'm probably the most informed. I was trying to confirm your faction without revealing too much. I'm relatively sure I have your faction, I just wanted confirmation. I'll be in touch eventually for the details about this action you're locked into. As for an Experience vote, I have no serious objections, as I don't have any indication she'll be able to assist me, but I do know more about her than most players, so I'd rather exe someone whose flip will teach me more, Like TJ, Ashbringer, or Sart. That said, I'm still in certain conversations that may see me wanting Experience dead after all.

Aaaand never mind, as I was typing this, I got a contact confirming a dead Experience is better for my wincon.

@Quintessential Are you 100% sure you're independent? My contact in the faction I suspect you of just confirmed that said faction is written in yellow.

Oh i see

Yeah i'd be down to kill ash, i have slight reason to want ash dead but it's not like. super necessary either. 

also, i dont think role colours imply much re:independent or faction-aligned. My role colour isnt green nor red. I could be independent or I could have a few teammates. at the moment i have slight reason to lean towards the latter

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

Oh i see

Yeah i'd be down to kill ash, i have slight reason to want ash dead but it's not like. super necessary either. 

also, i dont think role colours imply much re:independent or faction-aligned. My role colour isnt green nor red. I could be independent or I could have a few teammates. at the moment i have slight reason to lean towards the latter

That makes sense. My faction color is yellow. Assuming that the suit theory is holding true, that means you're not the same suit as me.

Therefore, Stick.

2 minutes ago, Sart said:

That makes sense. My faction color is yellow. Assuming that the suit theory is holding true, that means you're not the same suit as me.

Therefore, Stick.

?? i have reason to not vote you out today

edit:

well, i could be grossly misinterpreting something but i was under the impression that we may be in the same faction

what do suits have to do with anything here?

Edited by _Stick_

9 minutes ago, Sart said:

Therefore, Stick.

The Suit theory is not holding true. TKN confirmed that he is holding a Clubs card, but is not an Animal. Also, if you're in the yellow faction (assuming there's only one yellow faction), why do you care if people in other factions go mad? Your wincon should have nothing to do with that.

Just now, Wonko the Sane said:

The Suit theory is not holding true. TKN confirmed that he is holding a Clubs card, but is not an Animal. Also, if you're in the yellow faction (assuming there's only one yellow faction), why do you care if people in other factions go mad? Your wincon should have nothing to do with that.

Ah never mind then. Apologies Stick. We're probably on the same side then.