11 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Yeah how do bottles/cake work? I was wondering that

Like does a bottle shrink you during rollover if you have one?

Unexeable is a good theory

37 minutes ago, Experience said:

Cake should make you grow and bottles should make you shrink, but im not sure on the OoA. I’m pretty sure you’d have to use an action to consume them. 

4 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

>:( 

sizeism smh :P. 

What happens when we kill you? :p. 

13 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

My inkling is that PMs shouldn't be used casually :P. There are likely factions going on, and there may or may not be factions with information on their teammates-- I don't think anyone would be sad about saving their PM. Or using a different action entirely. If they have one.

Okay pretty sure you have an action available to you?

20 minutes ago, Experience said:

Okay pretty sure you have an action available to you?

At the very least, I certainly want you to think that :P

Sart immediately going for the CC when he never even thought to do it last LG, where I'd argue the situation was much more appropriate for. Noted.

FWIW I’m not wholly opposed to a Contribution Crusade exe today, especially given that the dead aren’t quite dead, based on my interpretation of the rules posted in signups 

Edit:

lol anti mindmeld with mat. Are you opposed to a CC exe, mat? 

Edited by _Stick_

6 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

lol anti mindmeld with mat. Are you opposed to a CC exe, mat? 

That's not what I meant, no. A CC is fine, I just thought it was interesting that Sart went straight there considering the last LG's rampant inactivity problems without a single mention of a CC from him (or any other player)

Probably nothing, but who knows.

(And yeah, Exp, CC = Contribution Crusade, which is basically killing inactives as an incentive to be active. Happened a lot in the early days, before my time, has come up a few times since then, mostly isn't actually used effectively. Personally I wouldn't CC a new player on C1, but that might be just me)

Edited by Matrim's Dice

5 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Quinn, long time no see :P. 

3 hours ago, Experience said:

Meh

You gotta do what you gotta do

Quintessential

Matrims Dice

@Quintessential

Wow hi guys loving the warm welcome here lmao

I'm definitely not gonna be as active as I used to be cuz college and real life exist now; sorry it took me so long to getting around to an initial post.

51 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Cake should make you grow and bottles should make you shrink, but im not sure on the OoA. I’m pretty sure you’d have to use an action to consume them. 

Hmmm at what I think is probably? minimal risk to me I'm gonna reveal that I started the game with a mushroom, which allows me to go up or down any number of sizes.

This is possibly a stupid move but y'know what I haven't played in a long time and I feel like doing something.

Also, I can't vote for both of you so TJ, please move, I don't wanna die cycle 1 lmao

And here's an unsolicited and unofficial VC that's probably accurate because I am still me:

Quintessential (2): |TJ|, Experience
|TJ| (2): _Stick_, Quintessential
Amanuensis (1): Matrim's Dice
Scars of Hathsin (1): Sart

Feel free to shout at me if that's wrong lol

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

I'm I considered new? :P

God I hope not, I'm pretty sure you were around before I was and I've been around long enough to have taken a two year break. How long do you have to be here before you're a regular???

Edit to avoid double-posting: I also would not be opposed to a contribution crusade.

Edited by Quintessential

8 minutes ago, Experience said:

I'm I considered new? :P

I never said that... I think you're confused :P Didn't you join before me?

Anyway, Scars is the new player I'm referring to, as that was who Sart voted.

10 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Hmmm at what I think is probably? minimal risk to me I'm gonna reveal that I started the game with a mushroom, which allows me to go up or down any number of sizes.

This is possibly a stupid move but y'know what I haven't played in a long time and I feel like doing something.

Also, I can't vote for both of you so TJ, please move, I don't wanna die cycle 1 lmao

inch resting ;eyes;

xinoehp512

contribution crusade on a player that isn’t new 

Oh yeah, also forgot to say this but the mushroom at least is a free action to consume (so I suspect the cake and bottle are as well).

Also @Fifth Scholar rules question: do free actions work like in D&D, where you only have one of them per turn, or can you do multiple free actions in the same cycle? Like, could I hypothetically eat my mushroom and also try to sit at the tea table in the same cycle?

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

What happens when we kill you? :p. 

Honestly don't know but don't wanna reveal more out of respect to Aman. 

Would be willing to cc tbh, games not fun when all actives get killed quite early. 

I'm traveling overnight so not sure if I get to change my vote again. 

xino

Cool, TJ. Also ik you want an official one Xino but I'm pretty sure this is accurate:

Quintessential (1): Experience
Xino (2): Stick, TJ

Just now, Labyrinth said:

Is the Xino vote a cc thing? 

Started as a CC thing yeah. The post just now was Xino's first this game.

31 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Wow hi guys loving the warm welcome here lmao

I'm definitely not gonna be as active as I used to be cuz college and real life exist now; sorry it took me so long to getting around to an initial post.

And here's an unsolicited and unofficial VC that's probably accurate because I am still me:

Quintessential (2): |TJ|, Experience
|TJ| (2): _Stick_, Quintessential

Feel free to shout at me if that's wrong lol

God I hope not, I'm pretty sure you were around before I was and I've been around long enough to have taken a two year break. How long do you have to be here before you're a regular???

Edit to avoid double-posting: I also would not be opposed to a contribution crusade.

24 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I never said that... I think you're confused :P Didn't you join before me?

Anyway, Scars is the new player I'm referring to, as that was who Sart voted.

Well yeah, but this is my first game in a year so...

Tbh I will also play the im new card. I haven’t played in basically the last 5 months!! :p. (That one sub in doesn’t count)

((also im joking feel free to vote me))

Ash, that question feels very safe to answer and doesn’t seem like phishing at all :P 

Ash

Maybe we...don't kill the new player c1? 

5 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

To be honest, I like CCs in a game where actions are important. So Scars.

Experience, welcome back!

And… hmm. Out of curiosity, is anyone a Queen of not Hearts?

I may o may not be

I'm at work right now, so have limited bandwidth to discuss. In the interest of furthering group information, I am willing to share my win condition with anyone who opens a PM with me; I'm fairly confident I won't be able to achieve it without some collaboration, so I'm basically fishing for allies.

As for the vote, I agree on a CC exe. We have no idea if there's an eliminator faction, and while others seem confident that an exe improves their odds, I don't know that it will mine. Given that, and knowing that a 1-vote minimum basically guarantees an exe, I'd prefer we pick someone who's unlikely to help disseminate some information.

So, much as it hurts, Aman is a non-new player who hasn't said anything. @Amanuensis