The amount of agreement on a CC is troubling to me. And the amount of voting that is purely survival based is weird. Both probably factors of us having very little info.

43 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Tbh I will also play the im new card. I haven’t played in basically the last 5 months!! :p. (That one sub in doesn’t count)

((also im joking feel free to vote me))

I think advancing to the MU mafia championship counts as playing :P.

Eh, I hesitate to vote a large player because TJ insinuated ominous outcomes. I won’t get in the way though.

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I think advancing to the MU mafia championship counts as playing :P.

But not SE is it :P  

@Scars of Hathsin ello o/ 

@WitIsTheBest
Excuse me how on earth do you ping the wit person 

31 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Eh, I hesitate to vote a large player because TJ insinuated ominous outcomes. I won’t get in the way though.

But not SE is it :P  

@Scars of Hathsin ello o/ 

@WitIsTheBest
Excuse me how on earth do you ping the wit person 

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Just use a Greek keyboard :P

26 minutes ago, Labyrinth said:

Uhhhhh anyone PM me and I’ll tell them 

or someone else can tell you

there are benefits.

I just don't believe you then :P

I think there would be no point in stating you're small otherwise. Plus, why wouldn't it show up in the player list?

3 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

At the very least, I certainly want you to think that :P

Sart immediately going for the CC when he never even thought to do it last LG, where I'd argue the situation was much more appropriate for. Noted.

I didn't do it in the Long Game because that had an inactivity filter, plus we had basically all experienced players. This game doesn't have any inactivity filter (that we know of), so we're responsible for maintaining activity. To be clear, I'll retract my vote if Scars puts down a vote. It's just a way of encouraging activity.

@_Stick_ I gotcha:

Matrim's Dice (0): Experience
Experience (0): Stick
Quintessential (0): TJ, Experience
Ashbringer (0): Stick, Experience
TJ (0): Stick, Quintessential
Amanuensis (4): Matrim's Dice, Wonko the Sane, xinoehp512, Labyrinth
Scars of Hathsin (2): Sart, Ashbringer
xinoehp512 (2): Stick, TJ
Labyrinth (1): Experience

Side note: Is it just, like, not common practice to cancel old votes with green anymore? Practically no one seems to do it.

@Amanuensis, we're still waiting you to post anything. You've been seen looking at the thread; what's up?

Hmm... can somebody try PMing him? I can't, I've already used my PM. But I'm wondering if he's unable to speak in the thread due to some Wonderland nonsense.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

1 minute ago, Wonko the Sane said:

@_Stick_ I gotcha:

TJ (1): Stick, Quintessential

Side note: Is it just, like, not common practice to cancel old votes with green anymore? Practically no one seems to do it.

@Amanuensis, we're still waiting you to post anything. You've been seen looking at the thread; what's up?

Hmm... can somebody try PMing him? I can't, I've already used my PM. But I'm wondering if he's unable to speak in the thread due to some Wonderland nonsense.

Thanks!! 
I don’t usually green out my unvotes unless the GM specifically requests for it. Generally your most recent red is counted as your vote. 

I think I’ll stay on that side wagon for now 

I am unable to create PMs unfort 

Possible that there’s some wonderland shenanigans restricting players, yes

54 minutes ago, Wonko the Sane said:

TJ (0): Stick, Quintessential

GM official votecount adheres to this edited one also three hour warning everyone this has been a message from the most dapper quokka in Wonderland

Monday through Friday, I’m on my grind (grind) ((grind))
You voting for me? You’ve lost your mind (mind) ((mind))
I know I look large, in charge, and kind (kind) ((kind))
But don’t test me bro, elim you won’t find (find) ((find))

ED1T:

(((OOC: Yeah I popped in a couple times at work, but now I’m off for the weekend so expect more activity going forward. And yup, as Stick pointed out below, I’m going to primarily post content in the form of rap lyrics, TY)))

Edited by Amanuensis

5 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Honestly don't know but don't wanna reveal more out of respect to Aman. 

Would be willing to cc tbh, games not fun when all actives get killed quite early. 

I'm traveling overnight so not sure if I get to change my vote again. 

xino

Honestly, mate, you can speak honestly.
Better they know now instead of posthumously.
I’d do it myself, but I prefer my rhymin’ spree.
Communication is key in our killin’ community.

Edited by Amanuensis

22 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Monday through Friday, I’m on my grind (grind) ((grind))

You voting for me? You’ve lost your mind (mind) ((mind))

I know I look large, in charge, and kind (kind) ((kind))

But don’t test me bro, elim you won’t find (find) ((find))

(((OOC: Yeah I popped in a couple times at work, but now I’m off for the weekend so expect more activity going forward. And yeah, as Stick pointed out, I’m going to primarily post content in the form of rap lyrics, Ty.)))

Alright, fair enough. Aman

I suppose the optimal vote now is Scars of Hathsin. I don't love the idea of exeing a new player, but they're the only inactive with enough votes on them. @Scars of Hathsin Please get online in the next few hours; if you do, I'll readily switch to Xino. (Honestly, I might end up switching anyway, if my conscience gets to me).

@Fifth Scholar @JNV What happens in the event of a tied vote?

I guess we'll find out tomorrow :P TJ said he probably isnt checking back in today

Speaking of which this is me for the cycle too - xino's the closest to a CC exe for me. I dont hate the Scar votes either, because getting exe'd in this game in specific doesnt permanently remove you from the game so i dont think it's particularly rude to vote out a 100% afk player :P  

edit:

ninjad by wonko, but yea

Edited by _Stick_

4 minutes ago, Wonko the Sane said:

@Fifth Scholar @JNV What happens in the event of a tied vote?

Full disclosure there isnt a tie proviso in the rules so I dont actually know but probably the standard tie outcome unless Fifth had a strike of divine madness and wants to do something completely off the rails

4 minutes ago, JNV said:

Full disclosure there isnt a tie proviso in the rules so I dont actually know but probably the standard tie outcome unless Fifth had a strike of divine madness and wants to do something completely off the rails

Hrm. I really don't love the idea of a double-exe. If no one else switches off of Aman and/or onto Scars or Xino, I'm going to put my vote back on him. Sorry, Aman, but like Stick says, this will only put you out of the game for a couple cycles anyway.

@Matrim's Dice @xinoehp512 @Labyrinth Anyone of you willing to switch off of Aman?

EDIT: By the way, everyone, don't forget there's a 1-in-4 chance any given vote doesn't count, so it might be a good idea to secure our margins.

Edited by Wonko the Sane