25 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Haha hello :ph34r:

Uhm... I have some leanings, but no solid reads.

Village leans: Alpha (newbie like me, doesn't seem too bloodthirsty), Araris (gut village rn), and well, me. :P 

Elim leans: Ash (I'm kinda following everyone else's leads honestly... sorry!), |TJ| (gut elim read)

Uncertain: JNV (Could go either way - very, very slightly more elim), Wiz (Seems village but ahhh) and yeee that's about it? Yems?

*bleps mead*

I'm trying to figure out everyone else's leads. They seem to lead to a circle :P

I'm fairly certain JNV can't be Elim. If they were, they could have shot at someone last night while I couldn't roleblock them (and while neither of us may have noticed that I couldn't do that, the Elim team would probably be more aware and has more eyes to catch that). That would win the Elims the game. If V!me roleblocks the actual Elim kill then JNV could just claim not killing anyone, and if V!Huio blocks a kill then it's just a question of the Elims making sure JNV's target claim is a reasonable kill target. And especially N3, there's a lot of those. 

And even if somehow JNV could be elim - can we be elim together? Would E!me block our own vigilante kill? Because if I hadn't done that, and Huio hadn't blocked a kill N2, then e!JNV and the elim kill would have guarunteed a win N3 because they'd only need to kill one Villager to win, and Huio can't block them both.

Could Huio claim? At this point we could use any edge we can get, and I'm curious if my hunch is correct. Not hyper necessary though.

Edit:

11 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Okay Wiz gave me an excellent idea in a PM

FLIP A COIN YEAHH It's a dice but whatever

Ash= 1, Wiz=2, |TJ| = 3

*pulls out D4*

*drumrollllllll*

Uhm... it's a 1. Sorry, Ash!

Ah.

See, it's traditionally difficult to tell the difference between "I RNG'd a result" and "my elim teammates told me to pick this result" :P

Edited by Ashbringer

9 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

And I’m gonna be honest, it’s a little late to flip me for D1 info. If you want to exe me because you think what I’ve done is suspicious, then I’ll argue for that. But I can’t speak for what Wizard was doing while I wasn’t even there, or for why JNV trusts me, or for how many possible team compositions I could be on.

What have I done?

Ugh, I know. I hate the dilemma of voting where vote-analysis takes you versus voting on suspicion of posts (Alpha). What are your thoughts on Alpha?

22 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Ugh, I know. I hate the dilemma of voting where vote-analysis takes you versus voting on suspicion of posts (Alpha). What are your thoughts on Alpha?

Alpha... both Alpha and Telrao aren't what I expected. Telrao on the surface seems more sus, but looking back it feels less... aware. Particularly when she sussed JNV immediately after JNV claimed Cord. I don't really know why Alpha's been voting alongside JNV and I (although I can explain why I voted alongside JNV D3 - JNV said that TKN had been their kill target that I stopped, so I was more willing to help exe him). But Alpha feels a lot more aware.

Also, I could see Alpha+Araris on a team a lot more than Telrao+Araris.

Always the game plan, figure out who you trust. I trust me. I trust JNV. I think I can trust TJ, honestly. Do I trust Telrao? Because that leaves an Alpha-Araris-Wizard team with E!Huio that looks promising.

Bah.

TJ, did Kas tell you his scan D1? No idea if it's relevant, I just want to track down Huio somewhat.

5 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

TJ, did Kas tell you his scan D1? No idea if it's relevant, I just want to track down Huio somewhat.

No, but I just re-read out PM to see if I missed something and he had hinted that he hadn't found Huio in N1. 

After I revealed I was Rushu (shortly before I revealed to the thread), he said something along the lines of okay " just need to find Cord and Huio" so whoever he scanned N1 is not Huio and not JNV. 

Edited by |TJ|
closed parentheses

1 hour ago, |TJ| said:

No, but I just re-read out PM to see if I missed something and he had hinted that he hadn't found Huio in N1. 

After I revealed I was Rushu (shortly before I revealed to the thread), he said something along the lines of okay " just need to find Cord and Huio" so whoever he scanned N1 is not Huio and not JNV. 

Like I said before, he scanned me as regular N1, but I don't think there is any way for that to be verified.

LG93: Aftermath: Electronic Hordeling Dance Party

As far as I’ve heard, the fight’s not on

The crew is dead and Nikli is gone

The Sleepless make their victory call

To affirm Aimia is closed to all.

istockphoto-518628881-170667a.jpg.2c13f3004332719c4a74b8421929bd92.jpg

Ashbringer was removed! He was the Lopen!

Vote Count:

• Ashbringer (4): Araris Valerian, |TJ|, Telrao, The Wandering Wizard
  • The Wandering Wizard (2): TheAlpha929, Ashbringer
  • |TJ| (1): JNV

The game is over! Congratulations to the various pieces of Nikli (@Araris Valerian, @The Wandering Wizard, and @|TJ|) for successfully diverting the Wandersail away from Aimia. The Dawnshard will continue to remain a complete secret.

And thanks to everyone for playing! I enjoyed GMing this a fair amount, even if it wasn't a 27+ player game based around the Shattering of Adonalsium :P More thoughts and all that will come later for me, but most of everything (which isn't much, postmortem wise) can be found in the dead doc.

Also: If you haven't yet voted for who will represent the 17th Shard in the 2023 Mafia Championship, a yearly competition held on Mafia Universe, go to the A Knock from Outside the Cosmere thread and cast your vote!

Doc Links:

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @The Known Novel - Tekkin - Expeditioner
  2. @Archer - Ene Seattle - Expeditioner
  3. @_Stick_ - Stick - Expeditioner
  4. @TheAlpha929 - Kaust Joshe - Expeditioner
  5. @Araris Valerian - rather lost - Hordeling
  6. @Kasimir - Keshek - Rysn
  7. @Telrao - Mewlnir - Expeditioner
  8. @Ashbringer - AraRaash - Lopen
  9. @The Wandering Wizard - Raven Beak - Huio
  10. @xinoehp512 - Expeditioner
  11. @JNV - Jack - Cord
  12. @Devotary of Spontaneity / @Elandera - Ykld, Rhwm, and Vrodn - Expeditioner
  13. @|TJ| - Tark - Rushu
  14. @Sart - Star Guy - Expeditioner

Good game y'all! You put up a good fight!

It was very fun being evil with you @Araris Valerian and @|TJ|

Thanks for making me evil @Matrim's Dice! And thank you for IMing @StrikerEZ!

5 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Ah, GG lads. had fun doing evil stuff with you, nice cozy comfy elim team on the inside and "let's all kill each other" on the outside xD Villagers, thanks for a good match, and hope all new players keep returning to next games. @Matrim's Dice and @StrikerEZ, thanks for a peaceful game. 

Gotta hone those bussing instincts even if they didn't get used :P

Sorry about aggressively pocketing you @Telrao :P

Yalls D1 was high-risk/high-reward fr :P 

Hmm I wonder what Stick figured out and how to back track from it if possible. 

>:) 

Thanks for the game Mat and Striker! 

Edited by _Stick_
removed annoying space

30 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Yalls D1 was high-risk/high-reward fr :P

Well, it was going fine until Wiz did his last-minute vote move :P. Then I was mildly terrified during rollover. I do think that Rushu being alive was generally a village asset and that bussing TJ D1 was a valid play.

7 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Well, it was going fine until Wiz did his last-minute vote move :P. Then I was mildly terrified during rollover. I do think that Rushu being alive was generally a village asset and that bussing TJ D1 was a valid play.

The thing was I thought it would just endanger TJ not you as well because we had all agreed to bus him so I thought it'd be fine not realizing you were also in that tie.

Darn, I was hoping for a comeback. Good game, elims. The D1 play distanced you from each other nicely. (Now apologize for what you did to poor Telrao!) 

Thanks for running this, Mat, Striker. 

Nice link, Mat

Edited by Archer

2 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Telrao, I sincerely apologize for not killing you. That was rude and unforgivable as an introduction to a new SE player, and I promise to you the sweet release of death the next time I have the opportunity.

On a scale of 'run away because I am a tiny?' to 'burn the sick and twisted in HEAVEN'S PURIFYING FLAME!', I award this five image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Thanks for running the game, Mat :P I had fun Digimon spamming and might return Digimon reads sometime, though maybe not so aquatic themed :D 

I still feel if JNV had been Evil this would 100% be a hardcounter team :P 

My one contribution to this game: refusing to tell anyone who Cord was and preferring to die with that info :D 

Edited by Kasimir

Honestly I think this game has solidly made me determine Im not great in endgame which I already knew but like more evidence I should have just shot TJ I was pretty much convinced after Ashbringers reaction to my ploy that apparently wouldnt have worked anyway so I really should have oh well probably would have turned out the same I was leaning Telrao over Wizard for team candidate 

32 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

My one contribution to this game: refusing to tell anyone who Cord was and preferring to die with that info :D 

And I really appreciate it youre the best 

Edit and my one contribution to the game this quokkamon

Spoiler

643094d443a5d_Screenshot2023-04-02105111.png.e9964a1ecd7512cf7cfc2b930376ad30.png

Edited by JNV

Thanks for the compliments about my IMing! I'm glad that this game went so well! Congrats to @|TJ|, @Araris Valerian, and @The Wandering Wizard for winning! And everyone keep telling @Matrim's Dice he did a great job GMing this game. He deserves it!

Also, Mat beat me to saying this, but please go ahead and vote for who you want to send to the Mafia Universe Championships! We'll be closing that poll in the next few days!

4 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Telrao, I sincerely apologize for not killing you. That was rude and unforgivable as an introduction to a new SE player, and I promise to you the sweet release of death the next time I have the opportunity.

Haha that's fine! I was looking forward to dying in a spectacular fashion but y'know, beggars can't be choosers :P 

7 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Sorry about aggressively pocketing you @Telrao :P

>:( :P I'm extremely gullible so good luck to me in the future haha

That was an excellent game! Thanks y'all for being SO DARN HARD TO READ :P Thanks to @Matrim's Dice and his wonderful chanties at the start of each cycle, and for running this incredibly intense game! And thanks to @StrikerEZ for IM'ing!

That was awesome! Thanks, guys!