The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

106 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

3 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

Potato I really hope these aren't real feelings you hold for Sequence

Oh no it's okay, I'm a rabbit murderer so it's totally justified.

2 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

I skydive into your car and slap a gag over your mouth, stopping the car's power source. I grab the sandwich, dump you out of the car for the second time in recent memory, and drive away.

As AltonicKeys tumbles down the road, it turns out that I was hiding in the backseat! I jump up and snatch the sandwich from your hands, fumbling with the lock of the car door.

On 11/2/2022 at 1:24 PM, Sequence said:

Yes, but I know better than to ask questions about the agendas of shadows.

heheheheeheh

2 hours ago, Sequence said:

Oh no it's okay, I'm a rabbit murderer so it's totally justified.

As AltonicKeys tumbles down the road, it turns out that I was hiding in the backseat! I jump up and snatch the sandwich from your hands, fumbling with the lock of the car door.

The shadows kindly open the door and help you out, and you give them the sandwich as payment.

I appear, my dragon-form gone. I emerge from the ashes, a smol floofy cat once more. Slightly confused, I bound over to Sequence, remembering the tuna fillet from before. Hungry, I follow him, meowing and almost tripping him as I rub against his legs (as you do when you're a cat).

I trot up to the incapacitated unicorn and hoik up a furball. This furball contains healing properties, and restores the unicorn to its majestic equine form. I then slapp Bondsmith with my paw and take the Sandwich, giving it to Cinnamon as a present.

Edited by Telrao

Luckily I'm actually a fourth-wall breaking hulk in disguise, and I notice the sandwich is missing and go find you and take it back via my very strong hulk-arms. It isn't too hard because neither of us are actually in court, we're just words on a page.