Not sure if this helps but I did up a quick flowchart for players who might still be confused, as I'd rather not restart the game :P

Spoiler

MR51wincons.thumb.png.9e9dc14f0f2a9189fd5381f0162926a3.png

There's also a galaxy brain meme on the wincons embedded in the Rule Clarifications post :P 

17 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

I’m interested.

There’s rule threads and introduction threads pinned in the Subforum page, but I’m sure Tani would like to post her thing as well :P 

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Not sure if this helps but I did up a quick flowchart for players who might still be confused, as I'd rather not restart the game :P

Hide contents

MR51wincons.thumb.png.9e9dc14f0f2a9189fd5381f0162926a3.png

There's also a galaxy brain meme on the wincons embedded in the Rule Clarifications post :P 

That does help a lot. Thanks

3 hours ago, Tani said:

@Quintessential @_Stick_ @Biplet @Alvron @Araris Valerian @Szeth_Pancakes @Ashbringer @Archer @Dannex @Steeldancer @|TJ| @Illwei @Jondesu @StrikerEZ @Biplet @Kingsdaughter613 @Channelknight Fadran @Shard of Reading @The Unknown Order @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Bejardin1250

You guys should all come play this one. It's the best. :)

Thaidakar, this is an Avalon-ish SE. You should play. It's gonna be GREAT!

Ouch.

I would but I don’t have any time right now, sorry 

(I also have no clue how to play this but it sounds a lot like the game Resistance…)

An old man, tottering, leaning on his walking stick for support, stepped into his office. He closed the door with a heavy sigh, slumping into the straight-backed chair in a way that made the old wood creak in protest. Ignoring his furniture, he grabbed the folder he'd been looking at for the past week, now grubby with his fingerprints on its sleek cover. Labour Reports, week of 5 Vinuarch. All the numbers were in red. A disaster for Demas Starrick, that cruel manager and symbol of the careless decadence of the new businessmen. Or perhaps he was an icon of hope in a rapidly industrialising world, providing jobs for those who were formerly impoverished skaa.REPLYING TO YOUR TELEGRAM STOP

Darrel did not much care about the spin of either side now. He had been everywhere. Member of the Terris Synod in Tathingdwen for the longest time, getting caught up in time trouble and finding himself hawking wares as a merchant in Silverlight to survive, then acquiring Dominion, and with it nearly the Cosmere itself. And now he had given it all up, been Returned to Scadrial as a man without powers at the request of Mercy. To live the rest of his ordinary life as best he could. And he was not about to get caught up in the latest petty squabble of labourers and managers. It was not going to happen. It simply didn't matter anymore. He closed the folder again. He was tired. It was time to go home, take a nap, and finally hand in his resignation to Starrick while he wouldn't have time to object. Maybe in that order. Maybe not. Bending over his cane, he stood and faced the door. And stepped back in surprise, teetering dangerously. I HAVE ALREADY REFUSED TO REMOVE THE POLICE COMMISSIONER OF BOSTON STOP I DID NOT APPOINT HIM STOP

A tall, thin, hooded figure stood in the doorway, a lit match in hand. In the other, somehow, were the labour reports he had just set on the desk. How did this man get them? He felt anger flare in him. His arm moved to grasp the reports, but the man just leaned back, bringing the match closer to the thin paper. "Wait!" Darrel broke in, croaking. "I need those! What do you want?" HE CAN ASSUME NO POSITION WHICH THE COURTS WOULD UPHOLD EXCEPT WHAT THE PEOPLE HAVE BY THE AUTHORITY OF THEIR LAW VESTED IN HIM STOP

"What do I want?" a raspy, elderly voice answered. "I want you, Darrel, to get involved in one final adventure for my sake." The hood dropped, revealing the age-blotted face of one of the old Scadrian nobility. A long grey eyebrow ran above his piercing eyes, which stared into Darrel's, prompting the spike of dread to rise to the surface at last. HE SPEAKS ONLY WITH THEIR VOICE STOP THE RIGHT OF THE POLICE OF BOSTON TO AFFILIATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN QUESTIONED COMMA NEVER GRANTED COMMA IS NOW PROHIBITED STOP

"Olaf," he spit. "Enjoying getting the last word on me after all these years?" THE SUGGESTION OF PRESIDENT WILSON DOES NOT APPLY TO BOSTON STOP THERE THE POLICE HAVE REMAINED ON DUTY STOP

"It's Lord Ffnord, to you," said the count nonchalantly, riffling the report papers. "Anyway, it's about time I gave you a chance to do something besides rot in that wizened body of yours. We're both old fogeys, now, but we can make one last play for the good of Elendel." His eye glinted. "Just like the good old days. Here, take these. You'll need them." A pair of badly dyed leather gloves were thrust into his hand. HERE THE POLICEMANS UNION LEFT THEIR DUTY COMMA AN ACTION WHICH PRESIDENT WILSON CHARACTERIZED AS A CRIME AGAINST CIVILIZATION STOP

Darrel looked up, bewildered, through the familiar haze of black smoke. "How in the name of the God Beyond did you get your arsonist paws on these?" YOUR ASSERTION THAT THE COMMISSIONER WAS WRONG CANNOT JUSTIFY THE WRONG OF LEAVING THE CITY UNGUARDED STOP

"Not your concern," he replied. "Now, it's time to get serious..." THAT FURNISHED THE OPPORTUNITY COMMA THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT FURNISHED THE ACTION STOP

Signing up as Darrel, an old man who's seen one too many scrapes and just wants to retire, rust it all. Except he somehow can't. Looking forward to being trolled by Kas once again :P Pardon the poorly written RP, I got excited to sign up as soon as I saw it was a Kas game and kinda rushed it. Hope to get more done before the game starts. THERE IS NO RIGHT TO STRIKE AGAINST THE PUBLIC SAFETY BY ANYBODY COMMA ANYWHERE COMMA ANY TIME STOP

Edited by Fifth Scholar

I'm in! Don't have enough brainpower to do RP at the moment, but Faleast/AraRaash/Derrick are in and may or may not continue worldbuilding themselves while also talking about kandra.

Or going on theme, talking about the Legend of Zelda while that thread talks about kandra. Guess we'll see.

Glad to have you guys on board :P

One clarification: I forgot to add this as I've just come off retirement and GMing a LG before that - my pinch-hitting policy for this game is that players who meet the criteria for inactivity may be replaced, subject to the availability of pinch-hitters. (You are defined as an inactive if you are MIA for two cycles in a row, neither having posted nor communicating with the GM.) However, I will prioritise any players who actively request for replacement over those who do not. (See: definition of inactivity...)

This has been added to General Housekeeping.

Edited by Kasimir

11 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

An old man, tottering, leaning on his walking stick for support, stepped into his office. He closed the door with a heavy sigh, slumping into the straight-backed chair in a way that made the old wood creak in protest. Ignoring his furniture, he grabbed the folder he'd been looking at for the past week, now grubby with his fingerprints on its sleek cover. Labour Reports, week of 5 Vinuarch. All the numbers were in red. A disaster for Demas Starrick, that cruel manager and symbol of the careless decadence of the new businessmen. Or perhaps he was an icon of hope in a rapidly industrialising world, providing jobs for those who were formerly impoverished skaa.REPLYING TO YOUR TELEGRAM STOP

Darrel did not much care about the spin of either side now. He had been everywhere. Member of the Terris Synod in Tathingdwen for the longest time, getting caught up in time trouble and finding himself hawking wares as a merchant in Silverlight to survive, then acquiring Dominion, and with it nearly the Cosmere itself. And now he had given it all up, been Returned to Scadrial as a man without powers at the request of Mercy. To live the rest of his ordinary life as best he could. And he was not about to get caught up in the latest petty squabble of labourers and managers. It was not going to happen. It simply didn't matter anymore. He closed the folder again. He was tired. It was time to go home, take a nap, and finally hand in his resignation to Starrick while he wouldn't have time to object. Maybe in that order. Maybe not. Bending over his cane, he stood and faced the door. And stepped back in surprise, teetering dangerously. I HAVE ALREADY REFUSED TO REMOVE THE POLICE COMMISSIONER OF BOSTON STOP I DID NOT APPOINT HIM STOP

A tall, thin, hooded figure stood in the doorway, a lit match in hand. In the other, somehow, were the labour reports he had just set on the desk. How did this man get them? He felt anger flare in him. His arm moved to grasp the reports, but the man just leaned back, bringing the match closer to the thin paper. "Wait!" Darrel broke in, croaking. "I need those! What do you want?" HE CAN ASSUME NO POSITION WHICH THE COURTS WOULD UPHOLD EXCEPT WHAT THE PEOPLE HAVE BY THE AUTHORITY OF THEIR LAW VESTED IN HIM STOP

"What do I want?" a raspy, elderly voice answered. "I want you, Darrel, to get involved in one final adventure for my sake." The hood dropped, revealing the age-blotted face of one of the old Scadrian nobility. A long grey eyebrow ran above his piercing eyes, which stared into Darrel's, prompting the spike of dread to rise to the surface at last. HE SPEAKS ONLY WITH THEIR VOICE STOP THE RIGHT OF THE POLICE OF BOSTON TO AFFILIATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN QUESTIONED COMMA NEVER GRANTED COMMA IS NOW PROHIBITED STOP

"Olaf," he spit. "Enjoying getting the last word on me after all these years?" THE SUGGESTION OF PRESIDENT WILSON DOES NOT APPLY TO BOSTON STOP THERE THE POLICE HAVE REMAINED ON DUTY STOP

"It's Lord Ffnord, to you," said the count nonchalantly, riffling the report papers. "Anyway, it's about time I gave you a chance to do something besides rot in that wizened body of yours. We're both old fogeys, now, but we can make one last play for the good of Elendel." His eye glinted. "Just like the good old days. Here, take these. You'll need them." A pair of badly dyed leather gloves were thrust into his hand. HERE THE POLICEMANS UNION LEFT THEIR DUTY COMMA AN ACTION WHICH PRESIDENT WILSON CHARACTERIZED AS A CRIME AGAINST CIVILIZATION STOP

Darrel looked up, bewildered, through the familiar haze of black smoke. "How in the name of the God Beyond did you get your arsonist paws on these?" YOUR ASSERTION THAT THE COMMISSIONER WAS WRONG CANNOT JUSTIFY THE WRONG OF LEAVING THE CITY UNGUARDED STOP

"Not your concern," he replied. "Now, it's time to get serious..." THAT FURNISHED THE OPPORTUNITY COMMA THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT FURNISHED THE ACTION STOP

Signing up as Darrel, an old man who's seen one too many scrapes and just wants to retire, rust it all. Except he somehow can't. Looking forward to being trolled by Kas once again :P Pardon the poorly written RP, I got excited to sign up as soon as I saw it was a Kas game and kinda rushed it. Hope to get more done before the game starts. THERE IS NO RIGHT TO STRIKE AGAINST THE PUBLIC SAFETY BY ANYBODY COMMA ANYWHERE COMMA ANY TIME STOP

Hello Fifth! 
Time to finally play together again. 

23 hours ago, Wyrmhero said:

Now this is the kind of co-GMing I can get behind. Though I thought you had a better opinion of me, of course I'll do something. Even if that something is just reminding players that there is an award this game for the player who tells Kas to go to sleep the most.

This award will be mine! You hear me @Kasimir? I’m coming for you :ph34r:

19 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Fair, I just feel I should remind everyone since the first time I ran the ruleset, the Tineye forgot he was lynchproof and revealed himself... This is the story of how I had to restart a game after the first cycle :P 

Ouch, you didn’t have to call me out! :P

Just for that I’m telling you to go to sleep. :P

Anyway, maybe this isn’t the best idea considering I’m also running the LG with Bip, but I’m signing up! I’ll be Variel, a man with a nervous habit of wiping off dirt from his clothes as often as possible, which is mostly ineffective in his current line of work.

6 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

This award will be mine! You hear me @Kasimir? I’m coming for you :ph34r:

Our player, our player claims a Villager's heart
I tell you, I tell you, the Reform Spy comes
With a voice wielding power o'er Discovery's craft
Believe, believe, the Kalebane now comes

6 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Just for that I’m telling you to go to sleep. :P

Whatcha gonna do I'm awake now :ph34r:

It's an end to the evil of all Village foes
Beware, beware, the Reform Spy comes
For the game has long ended but the legend still grows
Tremble, tremble, for the Kalebane has come

Zahrahmiik, zahrahmiik, naal ok zin los vahriin
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan

Zahrahmiik, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Klaas Vaak, an elderly gentleman shall run for office.  He has a long white beard that hangs past his waist and he carries with him a sack filled with fine sand, the purpose of which he has not revealed to anyone.

Similarly to the LG, do not expect a lot of posts from me during the cycle and none near rollover.

10 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

The burntling shall watch the events unfold and sanities unravell from a safe distance.

-- 

Things be too busy to play unfortunately. I must be responsible. I know, ew.

Responsibility over chaos, I'm proud of you :P We can do this adulting thing!