Time to get those pancakes.

Qwertyuiop sat in sinister meditation. This new realm was peculiar, just an infant in the multiverse, but already it was a haven of activity. dozens of upstart gods roamed  the blank void of the realm, meddling with reality and squabbling with each other. Some polite soul had conjured some celestial waiting room out of the abyss that served as the nexus of conversation. Qwertyuiop hissed. It had always been a bit of an introvert.

And already there were hints of romance. It was sure it had an allergy to the thing. Romance twisted the mind, dulled some senses and heightened others. Qwertyuiop hated it even more, because in one deep recess of its mind was a lonely voice that yearned for the care of another. It snuffed the voice out whenever it appeared.

It was not one for small talk. It lacked the general skill for it, and like most beings, was irritated at its own inability, so it shunned most opportunities for conversation. Nevertheless, someone always wanted to talk. Some creatures were made for it, and only it. Disgusting. Qwertyuiop glared at the newcomer, conjuring a dark smoke that boiled around it, shrouding it. The newcomer seemed to be put off guard by the foul vapor, and Qwertyuiop took silent triumph. However, the newcomer pressed on, unrelenting in extroversion.

Anyone else hoping to get more pancakes that would hope to RP with me?

Silver wrote / on the line / the line Silver wrote

@Sami

Silver frowned at Dag. Dag ignored him, and kept walking.
"Ma'am? You misspelled something, ma'am." Dag kept walking. And ignored him. How was he going to get her attention? He shrugged. Might as well give it a go. He shot a bullet into the ground at her foot. She turned. He grinned. She didn't. Aw, heck. (56 words)

OK- so the night went way faster than I thought it would, and apparently that happened to some other people as well. Also- No kills! Hooray!

@Roadwalker

Dag turned to see the guy grinning. "You missed." A dagger thudded into his boot right between where his toes were. She grinned. He didn't.

"It'll be higher than your boot if you keep calling me ma'am." she said, jerking her head at the boot and then ng to walk off.

I have no idea how to write a ketek

Just now, Sami said:

Dag turned to see the guy grinning. "You missed." A dagger thudded into his boot right between where his toes were. She grinned. He didn't.

"It'll be higher than your boot if you keep calling me ma'am." she said, jerking her head at the boot and then ng to walk off.

"Uh." How to impress. How to impress. How to impress. The bird kicked in, and he spread his steely blue plumage. Oops. Probably not impressive to humans.

Just now, Roadwalker said:

"Uh." How to impress. How to impress. How to impress. The bird kicked in, and he spread his steely blue plumage. Oops. Probably not impressive to humans.

Oh whoops he's a bird - don't have boots

About keteks. And yeah, talons. The cosmos was temporarily shredded into tiny smithereens and all was thrown into Chaos as a wording error occurred. Silver slowly let his tail sweep down. He stared at the knife. He picked it up with one scaly talon. He tossed it, hilt first, to lodge in her hair. He grinned again, morphing into a human to avoid more mix-ups.

Edited by Roadwalker

1 hour ago, Roadwalker said:

About keteks. And yeah, talons. The cosmos was temporarily shredded into tiny smithereens and all was thrown into Chaos as a wording error occurred. Silver slowly let his tail sweep down. He stared at the knife. He picked it up with one scaly talon. He tossed it, hilt first, to lodge in her hair. He grinned again, morphing into a human to avoid more mix-ups.

Woah how did a knife get lodged in my hair?!?

2 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Time to get those pancakes.

Qwertyuiop sat in sinister meditation. This new realm was peculiar, just an infant in the multiverse, but already it was a haven of activity. dozens of upstart gods roamed  the blank void of the realm, meddling with reality and squabbling with each other. Some polite soul had conjured some celestial waiting room out of the abyss that served as the nexus of conversation. Qwertyuiop hissed. It had always been a bit of an introvert.

And already there were hints of romance. It was sure it had an allergy to the thing. Romance twisted the mind, dulled some senses and heightened others. Qwertyuiop hated it even more, because in one deep recess of its mind was a lonely voice that yearned for the care of another. It snuffed the voice out whenever it appeared.

It was not one for small talk. It lacked the general skill for it, and like most beings, was irritated at its own inability, so it shunned most opportunities for conversation. Nevertheless, someone always wanted to talk. Some creatures were made for it, and only it. Disgusting. Qwertyuiop glared at the newcomer, conjuring a dark smoke that boiled around it, shrouding it. The newcomer seemed to be put off guard by the foul vapor, and Qwertyuiop took silent triumph. However, the newcomer pressed on, unrelenting in extroversion.

Anyone else hoping to get more pancakes that would hope to RP with me?

Pancakes may not grow on trees, but I'm ready to farm some! XD

Amarthion wandered amongst the stars, a god among other gods. Unfortunately for him, this god among gods was single. Very single. Not one person had responded to his posters that he had placed, and that disappointed him greatly. It almost made him lose faith in godkind.

So Amarthion had gone wandering among the stars, looking for some way to pass the time. He was sick and tired of watching Bob the Omnipotent (Ecth) and Bri (BR) flirt. He was just thinking about them (and maybe talking to himself a little bit) when he became conscious of a pair of eyes glaring at him from the darkness. He met their gaze, and faintly made out the outline of Qwertyuiop before it released a black, choking fog that smelled of sulfur. The fog caught him off guard and made him choke once, but Amarthion was lonely, and a cosmic fart wasn't going to deter him.

"Lousy day, isn't it? There doesn't seem to be a marriageable woman in this entire dimension. You'd think that, being gods, we'd at least have a fertility goddess or goddess of love or something."

Quertyuiop didn't respond. Amarthion tried again.

"What is it with this gender imbalance among us anyway? Did Adonalsium's workplace have a glass ceiling? *he laughed at his own poor attempt at humor* Sure must have been a lonely place."

Amarthion gave up and sat down, conjuring a few rocks for him to skip across the featureless abyss.

"Being a god really isn't all it's cracked up to be."

(255 words)

Dag pulled the knife out of her hair and glared at Silver, who was no longer a bird. She slid the dagger into a sheath underneath her black leather jacket.

"What do you want?"

She eyed a silver motorcycle that the owner had stupidly left the keys hanging in while he bought some oranges. That was the heck of a nice ride, right there.

(64 words)

Majestic Eagle continued to cosmically glide over the many planets in this particular solar system. Nobody payed him any attention, and that was perfectly fine with him.

"I am the most powerful bird in existence! I do not need mere attention or marriages to get in the way of my goal."

5 hours ago, Elenion said:

Pancakes may not grow on trees, but I'm ready to farm some! XD

Amarthion wandered amongst the stars, a god among other gods. Unfortunately for him, this god among gods was single. Very single. Not one person had responded to his posters that he had placed, and that disappointed him greatly. It almost made him lose faith in godkind.

So Amarthion had gone wandering among the stars, looking for some way to pass the time. He was sick and tired of watching Bob the Omnipotent (Ecth) and Bri (BR) flirt. He was just thinking about them (and maybe talking to himself a little bit) when he became conscious of a pair of eyes glaring at him from the darkness. He met their gaze, and faintly made out the outline of Qwertyuiop before it released a black, choking fog that smelled of sulfur. The fog caught him off guard and made him choke once, but Amarthion was lonely, and a cosmic fart wasn't going to deter him.

"Lousy day, isn't it? There doesn't seem to be a marriageable woman in this entire dimension. You'd think that, being gods, we'd at least have a fertility goddess or goddess of love or something."

Quertyuiop didn't respond. Amarthion tried again.

"What is it with this gender imbalance among us anyway? Did Adonalsium's workplace have a glass ceiling? *he laughed at his own poor attempt at humor* Sure must have been a lonely place."

Amarthion gave up and sat down, conjuring a few rocks for him to skip across the featureless abyss.

"Being a god really isn't all it's cracked up to be."

(255 words)

The newcomer sat down beside it. It shivered, but shoved down the fear, not willing to seem weak. And besides, this being did not seem as bad as the others.

"Yes, I can sympathize, however strange that may sound." It glanced at a couple over to the left. "You see, my coming here was an accident. Pure chance, a cosmic coincidence. My true place is among others it seems. Ah look, you've made me talk." It grumbled. "Hope you're satisfied."

4 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

Silver noticed Dag noticing that someone had left a motorcycle parked in the street. Horrid things, motorcycles. Loud, dangerous, smelly, greasy, He conjured a nice horse and carriage.

"Would you like a ride?"

Dag glances at the horse and carriage and laughs. "Can you see me riding in a stuffy thing like that? Thanks, but no way. I'll see you around." She hops on the silver motorcycle and speeds off, flashing a challenging grin behind her. She felt a twinge of guilt, leaving him just standing there like that. He was kinda nice, and he did have a good aim. Not to mention his gun. 

4 minutes ago, Sami said:

Dag glances at the horse and carriage and laughs. "Can you see me riding in a stuffy thing like that? Thanks, but no way. I'll see you around." She hops on the silver motorcycle and speeds off, flashing a challenging grin behind her. She felt a twinge of guilt, leaving him just standing there like that. He was kinda nice, and he did have a good aim. Not to mention his gun. 

"Twinge of guilt?" He laughed recklessly. He shot out the tires of the motorcycle. He made the carriage reappear, with hoverboards instead of wheels and eldrakyn instead of horses, with a cool glass top. Ah, maybe I overdid it. Nope. He put some actual flaming flame decals on the sides and grinned again. Some dude came out of a store with a bag of oranges and started screaming at him. Silver shrugged. My, My. Aren't we adventurous today?

10 hours ago, Clanky said:

Didn't the rules say that the Ketek had to be in roleplay? So you can't just post a ketek for an extra action but it actually has to be part of an RP?

Indeed they did.

17 hours ago, AliasSheep said:

#6: If, during a day turn, a player’s RP contains a coherent ketek in bold, they gain a free action to use the following night.

Emphasis added.  Good catch, Clanky.

Kintas sighed and viewed the fledgling Cosmere.

Alas, his mobility and actions were limited.

He knew what was meant to happen.

He could change what was going to happen.

But his mobility was limited, and his actions restrained.

He viewed the new worlds, and sighed.