Just now, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Errr.... how? ... jokes? Punch line? Ha ha ha?

"Jokes, jokes are good. Say, the universe's existence rests in a fate of ragtag lunatics and a flawless gem of my fiancee." Cleo laughed. "That's the best joke of all, really. The Vast Joke, so to speak. That one I made, right there? So funny." 

@Roadwalker

Dag turned to scowl at the guy who had just tapped her on the shoulder. 

"Do I look like I care?" she said shortly.

She wasn't usually that rude, but it especially riled her when she was called ma'am. People would call her Dag or get a fish in the face..... Unless they hadn't met her before. She frowned, her mind catching on that thought.

What would people call her if they didn't know her name?

Edited by Sami

I think I'm a little too Interesting for you boring peeps. Darkness, Darkness

By the way, still looking for a Potato Master spouse :)
Better get in quick ;)

-------------------------

Insanus twiddled his thumbs, perched on a lone rock whilst eyeing the young contestants frolicking in the freshly created world. He could feel just how unstable the planes were, almost as much as he was and ever so less than what would be the most laudable scheme he had ever concocted. Why, its irrationality stemmed from one of the most questionable and unfathomable things in the known worlds.

Love.

Indeed, Insanus had fallen for one not akin to himself, one far higher and ever so powerful. The one who had whisked them all to this fresh medium of existence, one which promised limitless potential, opportunity, and fun of course. Insanus had indeed fallen for a Creator, not his creator, but indeed the creater of this realm, and of the madness that existed therein.

The Creator herself was a figure of queer beauty, one which Insanus had never encountered before in his many adventures. In fact, he figured that she had graced the worlds for the first time, perhaps a being from The Beyond, or even a strange new manifestation of Investiture.

Insanus wasn’t even sure if Investiture was the same here as it was from which he had come from. Forsooth! he wasn’t even sure if Investiture existed here, even though the realm they all appeared in seemed to be some twisted facsimile of the Cosmere they had left behind. Insanus smiled ruefully, this adventure would be one to remember, that is, if he was around to remember it. He found his mind beginning to wander already, this was a bad habit of his, now he was strapped in the train of thought which led to nowhere, chasing a holy grail of which none knew of.

Over the years Insanus had honed his mind to react automatically to whenever he found himself trapped within the machinations of his mind. Once it started, it was extremely hard to throw a spanner into the works and end his whirring cognition. He twitched every now and then, face now devoid of any emotion, as protocols long drilled in slowly kicked into place. He found himself getting up from his rock, just as his psyche slowly grew darker and darker, turning to unspeakable thoughts and unimaginable actions.

He grabbed a curiously shaped axehound by the scruff of its neck as it ran past him and held it up. He stared into its eyes, an unusual shade of crimson, then bashed its head into the rock. Again and again and again and again.

Soon Insanus was covered in viscera, a gruesome, grinning figure, holding what seemed to be the remains of the Axehound’s exoskeleton. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and let the carcass fall amongst the entrails and blood which covered the ground. He breathed a sigh of relief and sat back down on the sanguine rock, his rear making a delicious squish sound as he sat upon it.

Yes. He was back to ‘normal’, or at the very least, back in control of himself.

Where was he? Ah right. Love.

He yawned and shook his head, maybe another time.

Sorry for not posting too much. I just don't have too much to add right now. So have a vote tally.

Lynch

HH(3): Jondesu (x3)

Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half(5): Drake, King Cole, Elenion, Flash (x2)

AliasSheep(1): Drake

Elenion(1): Elenion

Jondesu(4): Winter (x2), HH(x2)

Roleblock

roadwalker(1): roadwalker

winter(1): winter

Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half(2): Jondesu, HH, Megasif

Lemonelon(1): Lemonelon

Straw(1): Straw

Drake(1): Drake

Sami(1): Sami

Randuir(1): Randuir

Darkness(1): Darkness 

Flash(1): Flash

While making this one, I noticed something. @winter devotion, is there  a reason you singled Jondesu out for voting on Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half? He was the first vote, but unlike some others, he didn't actually vote to kill.

Also, if your name is not on the above list, you should probably vote on yourself to avoid being boring.

Edited by randuir

Just now, randuir said:

Sorry for not posting too much. I just don't have too much to add right now. So have a vote tally.

Lynch

HH(3): Jondesu (x3)

Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half(5): Drake, King Cole, Elenion, Flash (x2)

AliasSheep(1): Drake

Elenion(1): Elenion

Jondesu(4): Winter (x2), HH(x2)

Roleblock

roadwalker(1): roadwalker

winter(1): winter

Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half(2): Jondesu, HH, Megasif

Lemonelon(1): Lemonelon

Straw(1): Straw

Drake(1): Drake

Sami(1): Sami

Randuir(1): Randuir

Darkness(1): Darkness 

Flash(1): Flash

While making this one, I noticed something. @winter devotion, is there  a reason you singled Jondesu out for voting on Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half? He was the first vote, but unlike some others, he didn't actually vote to kill.

Also, if your name is not o the above list, you should probably vote on yourself to avoid being boring.

Because if he didn't want to say Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half then he should've voted to kill. Orange voting was just petty. 

1 minute ago, randuir said:

Hmmm, fair enough.

Besides, Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half is a new player and it's not fair to start any sort of lynch on Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half on day 1 without at least some kind of suspicion.

Just now, winter devotion said:

Besides, Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half is a new player and it's not fair to start any sort of lynch on Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half on day 1 without at least some kind of suspicion.

That's not really true, Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half has played at least 3 games before this one, by my memory. Given the current state of the game, the first lynch would always be rather random.

39 minutes ago, randuir said:

That's not really true, Searanatha theranson threson the 45th and a half has played at least 3 games before this one, by my memory. Given the current state of the game, the first lynch would always be rather random.

Really? Huh. I didn't realize that.