10 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

No, @Straw was the Gunsmith. I had a gun I never used because my vendetta was against Megasif, who was Boring for too many cycles and I couldn’t use it. Shoulda just used it on someone randomly I guess.

You were fire elemtalist, aren't you? If it so then you were able to make people Interesting, cause sheep allowed it to me. Hmm... maybe I should have said it to you :D

3 hours ago, Arinian said:

You were fire elemtalist, aren't you? If it so then you were able to make people Interesting, cause sheep allowed it to me. Hmm... maybe I should have said it to you :D

Wait, really? That’s interesting. I tried to burn everyone and take a life away (to shorten the game), but Sheep didn’t let me do that. :P

Well, that was an interesting game.

@AliasSheep, I offer you many thanks for running this game. I know it was exacting on you, to say the least. You're sacrifice will be remembered.

@little wilson, we certainly need to talk about this game. If this is agreeable to you, I would like to PM you in a little bit.

• 1 month later...

It’s been more than a month since the last post, which makes it high time this game was closed. I think I speak for everyone when I say that this was a fascinating experiment, and I’d like to extend my thanks to Sheep for sticking her neck out and trying something so innovative. I think thanks are also due to Stick, who stepped up to help Sheep, and to everyone involved for contributing to such an interesting game.

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, just get a hold of  SeonidAlvron, Wilson or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list (and the GM PM group), but we'll be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also post game ideas, ask questions, and get feedback from everyone over in our Art of Game Creation thread too. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're working on.

Thanks again to everyone who played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games!