ENTRY 03

XX-XX-XXXX

HIBERNATION

[insert write-up here]

Faerie Braids was eliminated! She was a member of the Octet!
Amanuensis was killed! He was a member of the Elendel Constabulary!

Vote Count:

Faerie Braids(4): RoyalBeeMage, Sart, neil the beguiled, Archer
Archer(3): Amanuensis, Stick, Drake
neil the beguiled(2): Faerie Braids, JNV
Sart(1): TheRavenHasLanded

Cycle 2 has begun and will end on 17th February, 03:00 AM GMT. Please try to bold your votes, and give retractions in green. Please welcome @Ashbringer who will be replacing @neil the beguiled

Player List: 

Spoiler
  1. Aeoryi Elendel Constabulary
  2. @RoyalBeeMage
  3. Kasimir - Detective Kowalski Elendel Constabulary
  4. @TheRavenHasLanded - Riven
  5. Amanuensis - Maikul "Truthwatcher" McGee Elendel Constabulary
  6. @Sart - Sam
  7. @Stick. - Stick
  8. Faerie Braids Secretary-Constable Vivienne Bell Octet
  9. @DrakeMarshall - Marshal Drake
  10. @Ashbringer
  11. @JNV
  12. @Archer
Edited by |TJ|

Why didn’t faerie self pres on archer lol

Edit:

Looks like they tried to last second hm

Edit:

The fact that they actually killed Aman outs one of Sart/Archer as an elim I think cuz it appears they bought his contact claim 

26 minutes ago, Stick. said:

what

Edit:

The insider is immune to the NK

Yeah I know the whole 'being dead' thing makes it unlikely, but read that EOD and tell me it didn't look like they were paired :P. You could weave a narrative about how she messes up her vote and he not so subtlety gives her a reason to change it to the self pres she needed.

I don't really see how anyone who was on goes through with the NK on Aman of they knew the flip that was coming

JNV

That said: JNV

I maintain that JNV is the least likely player to N1 Kas here but since the NK is decided through votes I don't know if that independetly should hold much stock 

@Sart why did you vote faerie over me when your e read on me was considerably stronger?

Lol fair enough 

Let me make this clear, there’s no way Aman pressured zero elims yesterday and still died to the NK as a contact claimant. Fae was not one of his e reads, so the other in-doc elim ideally should have been. He expressed e reads on: Archer, Sart, and Drake. I will be killing in this group today. 

The JNV vote was mostly to make a statement, but now that that is done: Archer

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

Lol fair enough 

Let me make this clear, there’s no way Aman pressured zero elims yesterday and still died to the NK as a contact claimant. Fae was not one of his e reads, so the other in-doc elim ideally should have been. He expressed e reads on: Archer, Sart, and Drake. I will be killing in this group today. 

The JNV vote was mostly to make a statement, but now that that is done: Archer

.... imma just sheep with you for now. Archer Stick

1 hour ago, Stick. said:

That said: JNV

I maintain that JNV is the least likely player to N1 Kas here but since the NK is decided through votes I don't know if that independetly should hold much stock 

@Sart why did you vote faerie over me when your e read on me was considerably stronger?

I'm not really ready to entertain an elim team of Fae + Bee or even Raven, which I'll admit is blatant meta gaming. 

I think Aman is the same style of poster as Kas and a Contact suspect, sure, but that anyone who was on at EOD saves them to be mixed based on their close ties to Fae. 

Take out people who voted for them. 

And I think that literally just leaves JNV. I can't even come up with a good secondary suspect to pursue. 

Hi popping on for a bit wow I missed a lot how the heck did  Faerie become the vote person anyway Faerie word for the wise in the future just leave the vote even if its post end of day thats for the GM to determine with timestamps and stuff and you blacking out your vote after the fact is technically speaking not allowed

Anyway I kinda came on wanting to go push Neil agian but if they swapped out a lot of the weirdness becomes wel I dont really want to say more excusable but like less evil indicative and more oh somethings going on in real life and Ash doesnt set off my weridess alarms so maybe Ill actually get a real read on them 

Archer for now I dont really like the whole flashwagon thing and my current pet theory is doc elim thinking Faeries the Informat  

25 minutes ago, Archer said:

I'm not really ready to entertain an elim team of Fae + Bee or even Raven, which I'll admit is blatant meta gaming. 

I think Aman is the same style of poster as Kas and a Contact suspect, sure, but that anyone who was on at EOD saves them to be mixed based on their close ties to Fae. 

Take out people who voted for them. 

And I think that literally just leaves JNV. I can't even come up with a good secondary suspect to pursue. 

You do realize the kills a democratic process this game right so if you think Im evil and voted Amanuensis before the weird end of day you think both of the other people in the doc were also offline then and couldnt change vote or they didnt even kill vote at all and that cant be true cause Faerie was definitely online at the end and we know theyre Octet 

Anyway class is starting got to go bye

37 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Well

i was not on at eod, and i was not voting fae 

Why did I think you were voting them...

Oh well, you can be my new suspect :D. 

6 minutes ago, JNV said:

Hi popping on for a bit wow I missed a lot how the heck did  Faerie become the vote person anyway Faerie word for the wise in the future just leave the vote even if its post end of day thats for the GM to determine with timestamps and stuff and you blacking out your vote after the fact is technically speaking not allowed

Anyway I kinda came on wanting to go push Neil agian but if they swapped out a lot of the weirdness becomes wel I dont really want to say more excusable but like less evil indicative and more oh somethings going on in real life and Ash doesnt set off my weridess alarms so maybe Ill actually get a real read on them 

Archer for now I dont really like the whole flashwagon thing and my current pet theory is doc elim thinking Faeries the Informat  

You do realize the kills a democratic process this game right so if you think Im evil and voted Amanuensis before the weird end of day you think both of the other people in the doc were also offline then and couldnt change vote or they didnt even kill vote at all and that cant be true cause Faerie was definitely online at the end and we know theyre Octet 

Anyway class is starting got to go bye

*raises hand*

It was meeee. I started the Fairie wagon. Please note that they were one of the doc elims. This argument makes no sense coming from someone who is in the doc so I'm gonna listen to my gut despite the circumstances.

Stick JNV

Note that this only extends to finding the second doc member, which we should absolutely be focusing on right now because two people know the answer to that and can help that wagon win.

There's a deep wolf out there and I'm currently theorizing Drake. Returning to our EOD discussion, they ask why I blindly trust them. I've been reading them as being one of our informed, and was sheeping their Fae vote that they kinda subtly made early in the round. The fact that Drake decided to FUD that whole situation instead of considering that me, a player who loves sheeping confident people, might be doing that to him. It's odd. 

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

This argument makes no sense coming from someone who is in the doc so I'm gonna listen to my gut despite the circumstances

What are you talking about 

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

why?

dw im still killing him today!!