Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. You now have selective hearing when it comes to children’s television. 

Your bane is you are paralyzed in 3 fingers.

Granted, she doesn’t come home until you’re in bed. 
Your bane is that you will always really need to go to the bathroom at the most inopportune times. 

I wish to never be ninjad again.

Edited by Danex
Removed wish cuz ninjad Edit 2: okay guess I’ll answer this one too Edit 3: aaaaand now I need a wish.

4 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

Granted. It's a spin-off documentary about tea leaves and their properties narrated by Iroh.

I wish for the answer.

You receive a book with knowledge to answer any question you could possibly ask yourself in an infinite amount of lifetimes but it's content it's a extremely long number sequence your human brain is uncapable of ever understanding.

I wish to have a very intense spiritual connection to any form physical or spiritual of Adonalsium that may still exist.

6 hours ago, Shardsplinter said:

You receive a book with knowledge to answer any question you could possibly ask yourself in an infinite amount of lifetimes but it's content it's a extremely long number sequence your human brain is uncapable of ever understanding.

I wish to have a very intense spiritual connection to any form physical or spiritual of Adonalsium that may still exist.

Granted. This sprenthing is a massive jerk and will never leave you.

I wish for something to go right for once...

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Granted. This sprenthing is a massive jerk and will never leave you.

I wish for something to go right for once...

Granted. You end up marrying RP and living happily forever. Your bane is that you can never have curry again. (To those reading this who are confused about why Fadran is marrying roleplay, he's not. Check out Boys Only (mwahahaha the girls crashed it in literally 2 seconds) for an explanation.)

I wish for Icona to not really be dead and come back soon.

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Granted. You end up marrying RP and living happily forever. Your bane is that you can never have curry again. (To those reading this who are confused about why Fadran is marrying roleplay, he's not. Check out Boys Only (mwahahaha the girls crashed it in literally 2 seconds) for an explanation.)

I wish for Icona to not really be dead and come back soon.

Your bane is that I can't grant that wish.

I wish for some cheetos.