7 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

I think TKN and TJ are Village. I've said why I prefer you over TJ, and I'm still figuring out how I feel about JNV filter dodging but not self-pressing.

They did kinda self-pres when they voted though, they saw they had quite a bit of suspicion and voted for the highest voted on person at the time (moi). Vote Fifth only if you believe he's a convert. His scan metals might come in handy for us. 

edit: @Fifth Scholar, you got any duralumin left? Might be worth using it up this cycle if you have scan metals.

Edited by |TJ|

4 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

He did kinda self-pres when he voted though, he saw he had quite a bit of suspicion and voted for the highest voted on person at the time (moi). Vote Fifth only if you believe he's a convert. His scan metals might come in handy for us. 

edit: @Fifth Scholar, you got any duralumin left? Might be worth using it up this cycle if you have scan metals.

Oh right. I somehow brain blanked that they voted lol

JNV (3): TJ, Mat, Biplet
Aman (2): Fifth, Wizard
TJ (2): JNV, Araris
Mat (2): TKN, Aman

Edited by Amanuensis

16 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Entailments

v!Wiz = notInq!Araris and Bip

v!TKN = probablynotInq!Aman

I am more willing to accept the first entailment than the second…and it is interesting that the second group is also voting as a block where the first has more diversity

Well in the first Araris/Bip wouldn’t be teamed if Wiz is e, probably, so that makes sense 

Here is the official vote count!

JNV (3): Biplet, |TJ|, Matrim's Dice
|TJ| (2): JNV, Araris Valerian
Aman (2): Fifth Scholar, The Wandering Wizard
Matrim's Dice (2): The Known Novel, Amanuensis

Also have a 34 minute reminder to get any vote changes and/or actions in before rollover! :P @JNV @Biplet @Fifth Scholar @Araris Valerian @The Known Novel @The Wandering Wizard @|TJ| @Amanuensis @Matrim's Dice 

Lmao I'm also thinking the same thing, it'd be hilarious if we both unvoted and e!JNV escapes. 

Between Snapping and possible e!elimination I think I'll choose the latter as I do have high e!JNV credences. Also, if JNV is evil, Inquisitor might have vote manip so it might end up as a tie anyway. I'll leave it to you, Mat.

Edited by |TJ|

15 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Lmao I'm also thinking the same thing, it'd be hilarious if we both unvoted and e!JNV escapes. 

Or even just one of us :P.

I don’t like it but I’ll stay because I don’t like anyone else either

Jen stood at trial.

It was time for the town and its horrors to judge him.

Right when he was finally making progress.

Right when the shadows had begun to recede.

The world chose to make his life even worse.

He pled his innocence.

The masses did not care to listen.

He pointed at someone else.

It was a guess at who might have killed the poor woman, her body crushed like a stick.

They heeded his thoughts, for a moment.

Then they turned against him.

The executioner came for him.

As he drew near, Jen saw the executioner for their true self.

A horror.

Finally, he had his sweet release from the horrors and shadows.

~

It was a bloody business, watching a man get executed. Varloux always hated watching them, but Drestien had made a show of the thing. Gathered up all of the villagers, skaa and noble alike, to sit and watch the trial. To watch the execution at the end of the trial.

Jen had been clearly insane. Most of his "defense" was incomprehensible. Something about shadows and horrors. And pointing at poor Jandro. Jandro's responses were perhaps not the most eloquent, but at least he was sane!

Varloux made his way back to his inn. Subtly giving suggestions to the people of Creston as he walked. Maybe they needed a drink after seeing yet another death in their village. There had been far too many of those lately. They deserved a break. A nice night of relaxing and talking with friends. That would surely do the trick, yeah?

Unfortunately, his inn did not receive the level of business he had been expecting. That was unfortunate, but survivable. He would get through this thick patch and bounce back to his previous levels of success. He always did.

At the end of the night, he went to bring food up to his secret resident. The terriswoman had grown even more reclusive since she had heard from Varloux about the murders in the town. Perhaps she was right about the Inquisitors? About the dark force bent on killing everything?

Nah, that couldn't be. The only god Varloux believed in was the Lord Ruler.

He might have been a terrible god, but at least he didn't want to kill everyone all the time.

Varloux knocked on Wandwy's door. He waited a few more minutes, then knocked again.

He barely heard her mumbled response. "Just leave it outside the door."

Varloux sighed, but fulfilled her request anyway. As much as he hated having to deal with Wandwy, she was his customer.

And she paid extremely well.

Varloux had barely made it back downstairs when Ged, the old man, came around a corner and grabbed Varloux by the shoulders.

"Have you seen it? Have you seen what happened?" Varloux was taken aback by Ged's frantic words.

"No," Varloux said, "I don't know what you're talking about. How did you even get in here, anyway?"

"Damiste was killed!" Ged screamed, dragging Varloux behind him.

Damiste...ah yes, the noble who always bragged about his proud, noble lineage. His extremely special name. Why should Varloux care if he had been killed? It was just another death of someone he didn't care about in this stupid town.

That is, until Varloux saw Damiste hanging from the side of the inn, a spike through his throat. Blood was scattered across the wall, some of it spelling out a message.

"I know she's here."

JNV has been removed! They were a Village Thug!
The Known Novel has been killed! They were a Village Unsnapped Tineye!

JNV (3): Biplet, |TJ|, Matrim's Dice
|TJ| (2): JNV, Araris Valerian
Aman (2): Fifth Scholar, The Wandering Wizard
Matrim's Dice (2): The Known Novel, Amanuensis

If you have not received a GM PM yet and are expecting one, please standby. They will be sent out shortly!

There will be a removal during this Cycle. Tied votes will result in a random player within the tie being removed. There is no vote minimum, though no one is removed if no one votes. There is also an inactivity filter: if you a player does not vote for 2 consecutive Cycles, they will be removed. In addition, PMs are open for this Cycle. PMs may only be one-on-one, group PMs are not allowed. All PMs must include myself and the IM, @Devotary of Spontaneity. As a last reminder, feel free to contact her if you have any moderation concerns!

We had full voting once again, so no inactivity warnings this time!

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. JNV - Jen, plagued by horrors hidden by the dark Village Thug
  2. @Fifth Scholar - Weard Leoht...what kind of name is that anyway?
  3. @Biplet - Biplet, my lovely fiancé
  4. @Araris Valerian - Ardalan, a very friendly and very bribable obligator
  5. The Known Novel - Damiste Maidihn, very fond of his name Village Unsnapped Tineye
  6. Channelknight Fadran - Fadran, just a player Village Soother
  7. _Stick_ - Stick, who should really be stopped Village Unsnapped
  8. @The Wandering Wizard - Wiz, a legit wizard.
  9. The Bookwyrm - Gerald Heloux, a nobleman bored by the noble life Village Tineye
  10. xinoehp512 - Xino, holding a fancy card Village Augur
  11. @|TJ| - Jandro, known for terrible pronunciation
  12. Ashbringer - Faleast, worldhopping kandra extraordinaire Village Lurcher
  13. @Amanuensis - Aman, totally chill and studious
  14. @Matrim's Dice - Mat, low effort, straight vibes

This Cycle will end at 10 pm CST on Tuesday, February 28th.

RIP JNV :(

2 Village Thugs and a Village Lurcher do imply the elims have some form of kill power beyond their NK, right?

ED1T:

7 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Gah storm it. Any reason why v!Fifth or v!Wiz would be left alive in favour for TKN kill?

I can see the argument that, if the Inquisitor is in a good spot and doesn't expect to get Seeked, the bigger concern is the known Tineye catching a non-Inquisitor submitting the NK.

That said, I'm more suspicious of Fifth now than yesterday and I've been sus of Wiz since he came in C2 :P

ED2T:

TBH I'm wondering if Inquisitor + e!Mistborn is a feasible starting distro rn. More likely he was converted but in either case, Fifth

Edited by Amanuensis