11 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Yeah, it's not me. Please go re-read mine and Kas interaction. Bro, we don't allow ourselves to sacrifice each other when we're village, you think we'd be arguing in D1 if we're evil? I've been on e!WizKas more than anyone, except maybe Stick. If Stick was PMing any of you regarding suspicion of Kas and mentioned me, that'd be helpful too. 

Maybe we're wrong about the Inquisitor but I'm very certain the team is Bip + Aman now. 

Biplet

I have read them. I already stated my unwillingness to vote you at the start of the cycle. But, I’m also the legendary bus master, so I have to give some credence to the idea that you are just competent at distancing. And Inquisitor!you makes more sense to me than Inquisitor!Bip, in that it doesn’t require the elims to start with a specific spike that is rather useless for them.

4 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I have read them. I already stated my unwillingness to vote you at the start of the cycle. But, I’m also the legendary bus master, so I have to give some credence to the idea that you are just competent at distancing. And Inquisitor!you makes more sense to me than Inquisitor!Bip, in that it doesn’t require the elims to start with a specific spike that is rather useless for them.

Bus? In a 2-member team? From D1? Fine, I won't argue from that point anymore. 

But do you see the reluctance from Aman to vote on Bip? When both cases lead to the conclusion of e!Bip?

19 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Aman, it's as clear is this, because just now you said you believe in a Fifth/Bip team when Bip was the Inq. 

1. to your POV, If I am the convert, then Fifth is Mistborn, and Araris is Seer, why aren't you voting on Biplet? As she'd be the Inquisitor.

2. If I am not the convert, then she is. And if so, why aren't you voting for her? 

Both the cases, it comes down to this. Why aren't you voting for her???

My vote is on Fifth because I’m currently most suspicious of Fifth as the convert. Araris asked me a question, I answered, and made clear indication that I’m thinking. It’s not compelling enough evidence for me to vote Biplet and as you already pointed out, I believe she is the Inquisitor. Inquisitors can roll Pewter. I don’t see a reason to pile on top of her when comparably exeing the convert guarantees we get another cycle.

For whatever reason, the elims probably have a Tineye. Could be you snapped, but right now I think Fifth was spiked with Tin. I don’t remember what actions Bip has claimed but one of them was Mat who claimed Unsnapped. Very easy to fake.

ED1T:

Perhaps I’m not being clear because I wasn’t expressing my beliefs, but exploring the world Araris presented.

I don’t think Bip makes sense as a convert. I think she is straight up the Inquisitor. That hasn’t changed.

That leaves the reality where TJ was converted and snapped Tineye or Fifth was Spiked with Tin.

My village TJ credences are higher than my village Fifth credences. So my vote has no reason to move.

@|TJ|

Edited by Amanuensis

2 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Biplet, do you have juicy scan results for us? Was someone sneaking around at night when they should have been sleeping?

Unfortunately not much to offer. Apparently I was unable to tineye fifth lol

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

If we don't wanna believe Tin Spike, then the simplest answer is whoever is the Inquisitor rolled Tin on C4 and C5. 

Fifth being able to roll Tin too makes that even more likely. And tbh that Bip claim just reinforces that they’re paired for me

3 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

If we don't wanna believe Tin Spike, then the simplest answer is whoever is the Inquisitor rolled Tin on C4 and C5.

Edit: @Fifth Scholar, you didn't roll Tin in C4 or C5, right? 

Which requires believing that Kas would wager on that happening during C3.

Edited by Araris Valerian

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

Yeah. That’s a risk if PMs go down before Bip dies.

Yeah true. Which really only works with a Tin spike or convert TJ snapping Tin. Bip can then fake Tineye orders.

@Biplet what were all your results again? (C1-C5)

Edited by Amanuensis

9 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

And I still think Wiz didn’t have scan results on C3 because he used the conversion then.

Who do you currently think the convert is?

ED1T:

@|TJ| weren’t you the one who pointed out Fifth went from suspecting Kas/Wiz to voting alongside Wiz C4?

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Who do you currently think the convert is?

Uh. Fifth maybe? In a Wiz+Bip world, converting the village Mistborn seems like the play to make. TJ works too, because of all his distancing with Kas. Anyone known not to be the Inquisitor would make a good convert. You could be the convert with your Thug claim. Both Fifth and I are risky because we can potentially block the conversion. There might not even be a convert, if it bounced off of Electrum C3 and then something else C4 (no comment about whether I’ve used Atium yet). I find that unlikely though, since Wiz’s claim C4 seemed like an attempt to end the game.

@|TJ| to further my above edit, this was the last exe before the Wiz Slip.

JNV (3): Biplet, |TJ|, Matrim's Dice
|TJ| (2): JNV, Araris Valerian
Aman (2): Fifth Scholar, The Wandering Wizard
Matrim's Dice (2): The Known Novel, Amanuensis

Wiz made me a viable exe. Why?

ED1T:

One final point. Biplet pushed JNV over the edge, preventing TJ from snapping. Then Fifth comes in and says:

We know I can’t be the Inquisitor or starting elim because of TKN. This looks like e!Fifth following up on v!JNV’s death

Edited by Amanuensis

Can someone link me to where Wiz claimed the scan on Biplet? It should be in C3, right? But all I see is TJ’s list with Bip as non-Inquisitor if v!Seeker.

TJ Biplet

There’s actually something that makes Inquisitor!Biplet a lot more likely. Just assume that Kas/Wiz would claim Bip to have whatever spike they had. Then the elim team can always account for that action, and Bip gets out of being suspected as Inquisitor. It’s just coincidence that there is an external verification of at least one Tineye being alive, which sorta forced them to be honest about which spike they had.

That claim is safe because they are converting C3 and there was a known living Tineye then, with PMs still up.

I’ll also say that 3 village Tineyes might be a bit unbalanced in this game, since the elim action economy makes the action scan pretty close to an alignment scan.

15 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Can someone link me to where Wiz claimed the scan on Biplet? It should be in C3, right? But all I see is TJ’s list with Bip as non-Inquisitor if v!Seeker.

TJ Biplet

There’s actually something that makes Inquisitor!Biplet a lot more likely. Just assume that Kas/Wiz would claim Bip to have whatever spike they had. Then the elim team can always account for that action, and Bip gets out of being suspected as Inquisitor. It’s just coincidence that there is an external verification of at least one Tineye being alive, which sorta forced them to be honest about which spike they had.

That claim is safe because they are converting C3 and there was a known living Tineye then, with PMs still up.

I’ll also say that 3 village Tineyes might be a bit unbalanced in this game, since the elim action economy makes the action scan pretty close to an alignment scan.

I think the scan was just directly revealed by Wiz in PMs. I never heard word but Mat said Wiz had told him

Edited by Amanuensis

In between classes right now but Aman 

I burned electrum last night as well so unless Bip is rolling with the results of a teammate, she’s telling the truth; an action against me would have been negated.

I need to put some more thought into Inq!Araris and Inq!TJ worlds but I do think Araris’ suggestion that the Inquisitor didn’t convert till later probably holds true (or he’s the convert, but again, shelving this world) 

I just cannot read Aman village :/ 

6 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

In between classes right now but Aman 

I burned electrum last night as well so unless Bip is rolling with the results of a teammate, she’s telling the truth; an action against me would have been negated.

I need to put some more thought into Inq!Araris and Inq!TJ worlds but I do think Araris’ suggestion that the Inquisitor didn’t convert till later probably holds true (or he’s the convert, but again, shelving this world) 

I just cannot read Aman village :/ 

:/

1 hour ago, Fifth Scholar said:

I mean, it's obvious that someone has Tin, and that they could be elim, so Bip's claim isn't really worth anything.