35 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I mean, it's obvious that someone has Tin, and that they could be elim, so Bip's claim isn't really worth anything.

Well, it’s worth knowing because she is either a convert!Tineye or in league with one, or we have three village Tineyes.….so actually we can probably vote Biplet pretty safely, yeah? 

8 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Well, it’s worth knowing because she is either a convert!Tineye or in league with one, or we have three village Tineyes.….so actually we can probably vote Biplet pretty safely, yeah? 

I would criticize you for being all over the place if I hadn’t changed my own vote so many times already.

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

Is anyone else worried about InquisiBip with Pewter? Fifth recommitting there is concerning and I think I’m the only player not voting her.

It is funny you call my vote a commitment when I have basically been a headless chicken this cycle but thanks

@Amanuensis I have a reason you should hop on Bip and not me today. She has claimed to scan me with Tin, but got blocked. I have claimed this is the result of my using electrum. Therefore, there are four possibilities: 

1) we are both village and neither of us are lying, in which case pragmatically this game is over, but pretending for a second it isn’t, it’s still better to leave me alive

2) she is evil and telling the truth, and I am Village and telling the truth. She should get exed in this situation, which I believe to be the true state of affairs.

3) we are evil together and organised this as a distancing ploy. You can vote her and still get rid of an Elim, and it’s the Inquisitor to boot.

4) Bip is village and I am evil. However, she has still scanned me as basically doing nothing this cycle, since only electrum could negate her result. In this world, you still need to find which of Araris and TJ are evil, and that person, again, should be your priority target. You should also be asking why I am burning electrum as a elim when I had copper sitting right there. 

So I really see no reason for you to be keeping your vote on me over Bip or whomever of Araris/TJ you think is the Inquisitor, and your continued refusal to go back to her is making me think you two are simply in league.

I'm having a headache trying to figure this out smh. 

a. If Inq!Aman is scanned to have done nothing in C2 -> Wiz should have submitted the kill on Stick in C2 -> But Wiz also knew Bip's role in C3 -> Wiz banked on a future convert on Bip and lied during C3 in the hopes of converting Bip in C3.

Therefore, Inq!Aman works only and only if Biplet had been converted in C3 (or C4 if Inq rolled Tin for the duration of C4). Wiz obviously did not scan Mat as he killed TKN. Inq converted Biplet. 

b. Inq!Bip -> Wiz did not scan anyone in C2 -> Wiz could have killed in C2 and Inq could have converted -> Honestly any of the three could be converted, since Fifth claims to have burned Iron in that cycle. Little less chance of converted Araris because of atium. Little more chance of converted Aman because of the Thug claim. 

c. Inq!Araris -> Kas did not scan Araris -> Kas killed Bookwyrm. Araris converted someone -> Unlikely to be Fifth due to voting pressure. Possibly Aman due to elim team synergy of Kas-Araris-Aman. Biplet slightly less possible. 

(a) and (b) required e!Biplet, so going for her is the correct decision here, I feel. If it's (c), well I don't think I can make an argument to convince y'all to vote Araris this cycle. I don't think I can convince myself. Can just say "Araris staunchly read Kas as village", that's all. 

Just realized another village point for Araris. If he's evil, he knows I'm Unsnapped with no reason to lie about my Snapping condition. Then him making me counter-train to the elim is risky because suppose it's Elim 3-2 TJ and elims have a Soothe, then there is a chance that in addition to the elim dying, I could Snap and get Soothe/Riot/Thug/Lurcher/Coinshot. So elims probably avoid making me the counter-train here.  

2 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

@StrikerEZ will the convert flip as a Spiked, or as a Spiked convert? I.e. are they differentiated from regular Spiked henchmen?

The convert would flip as a Spiked [role(s) here]. The writeup would not specifically say they were a convert.

32 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

The convert would flip as a Spiked [role(s) here]. The writeup would not specifically say they were a convert.

Yeah, but I don’t buy Kas being a convert for 2 reasons; the convert should have 2 roles, since everyone this game is either an allomancer or unsnapped, and also because converting Kas is mean.

On 3/1/2023 at 0:09 PM, Amanuensis said:

Yeah true. Which really only works with a Tin spike or convert TJ snapping Tin. Bip can then fake Tineye orders.

@Biplet what were all your results again? (C1-C5)

Ash targeted Stick C1

I forgor to scan C2 because life

C3 I saw mat do nothing

C4 was my fifth scan

sorry for lack of responses, life has been running me over, but I will prevail!!