I'm protecting Wizard tonight btw. With Araris scanned, there's a 1/8 shot Wiz can find the Inquisitor which is nice. Also can disregard Fifth + TNK and Stick for claiming Unsnapped (though I guess that could be Stick's plan rn >>) which just leaves <JNV, Biplet, TJ, Aman, Mat>

I’m also Unsnapped :P I need to survive an attack. Would be fun to coordinate that.

I almost want to vote Stick but Kas’ ghost would haunt me for role exeing xD

Fwiw I village read JNV’s claim. I get a bad feeling off Aman voting him but at the same time I totally understand stalling after last turn… can’t help but think we’re close to a hit and Aman’s trying to reroute our attention. Though that would just make it Aman/Bip?

4 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Guys. We aren't in 92 anymore. We can solve the game without mass claims. Not to mention that if the conversion hasn't happened yet, then y'all look tasty to convert and gave the rest of us a great excuse to exe you right after it happens. 

Which is precisely why we aren't good convert targets :P. 

It'd be very easy to figure out and catch us if we've been Snapped unnaturally.

Edited by |TJ|

I had a Kas quote here, but as he has dropped out, I will refrain from engaging until Wizard properly starts interacting.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I told Stick that I v!read Bookwyrm yesterday, and I think that I was talking about it with Kas. But I also said that I thought I'd been clear enough in thread about my position.

A Quick C1 Reread Because That's All I Have Time For:

• I like how quickly TKN claimed. There's no locked-down rule for this, but I feel that e!TKN would have probably waited a bit longer before claiming; he wouldn't have done it literally first thing. I also like his early responses to Kas, those make sense to me.
  • Kas has seemed averse to v!reading TKN the entire game, going as far as to e!read people defending TKN, and I don't know how to read that. It's right on the line for what I can see honest progression being.
  • It's kind of a dumb read but I don't think JNV/TKN are e/e because of this post.
  • TJ's early hyperfocus on TKN reads village to me. I agree with Kas that e!TJ probably wouldn't come out swinging so hard.
  • I get slight v/v vibes from the Kas/TJ conversation about TKN. Kas' TJ progression feels eh to me though.
  • Araris voting TKN and not moving is in character and NAI but it also frees him of any responsibility to do anything else the entire turn.
  • I'm trying to not let Fifth's claim affect my read of him but it's hardddd. Maybe that was the point? >> Fifth is definitely the kind of player to trueclaim MB while evil right out of the gate.
  • I tone read Kas as village but I don't like tone reading because it feels like cheating half the time.
  • I don't think e!TUN goes after Kas like he did unless Kas is also e. And if those two are teamed what the heck was half of C1 >> Same with Bookwyrm, but I feel less strongly about that.
  • Bookwyrm: Read TKN as village, voted Kas. That's pretty much it.
  • Kas should know better than to vote Bookwyrm when he did. *keeps reading* okay it was a test nevermind
  • Lowkey v!reading Fifth's EoD. Reminds me of that one QF we exed him in for his EoD :P.
  • Also lowkey e!reading Bip's EoD.

Reads:

TKN, TJ
Fifth, Stick
Aman, Kas
Araris, JNV
Bip

Why is the PoE small? We haven't cleared anyone. Consensus not-PoE is TKN and Fifth I think but that's it, and even that's fluid, there's no reason to take out anyone else. Aman in particular is being treated like conf v more than he should be.

This line feels incredibly fabricated to me. This is the second time Bip has shown up and voted a leading wagon because... ???

Oh wait I missed Seeker!Kas until this exact moment lol. Don't think that's extremely v!indicative since it's just a role scanner.

Why am I up for the exe? I haven't seen any reasoning or even any e!reads of me. I've just seen my name in red.

Biplet

VC?

Uh, reasons. To be honest, Mat, I voted you because I didn’t like the blank vote on Fifth, but it seems that came from you knowing his role and wanting to keep the elims off of him or something.

35 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Yeah, but like. Nothing bad happens if it fails. I could always try again. Tbh v!Me has a knack for collecting votes so I thought it'd happen naturally but...

Well duh, but I do think we need to hurry this along, so @ me if you need my vote near EoD.

12 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Well since we're all claiming, I'm also an Unsnapped. I need to survive a tie to Snap though, not quite eager to make that happen. 

Yeah, that's a hard one, does vote manip count?

14 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

How? Again, we aren't in 92, I suspect action tracking is pretty limited this game. Not to mention that some roles are passive/don't have to be used every cycle.

We have Tineye, Seeker and Mistborn. That's quite a few action/role trackers. 

@TKN It needs to be post- vote manip. I need to be tied in the final vote count and survive.

53 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Hello there!

I know an impersonator when I see one :eyes:

9 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Uh, reasons. To be honest, Mat, I voted you because I didn’t like the blank vote on Fifth, but it seems that came from you knowing his role and wanting to keep the elims off of him or something.

It was not that thought through, no :P. Aman had told me his theories and I was simultaneously exploring the previous option while fishing to see if it was actually true-- I got confirmation from Fifth soon after and the majority of the time I was voting him was after I knew he was the MB. Once it got out I unvoted him. Even if I had thought of this, I probably wouldn't have done it as I still have a healthy enough fear of e!Fifth.

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I know an impersonator when I see one :eyes:

It was not that thought through, no :P. Aman had told me his theories and I was simultaneously exploring the previous option while fishing to see if it was actually true-- I got confirmation from Fifth soon after and the majority of the time I was voting him was after I knew he was the MB. Once it got out I unvoted him. Even if I had thought of this, I probably wouldn't have done it as I still have a healthy enough fear of e!Fifth.

TBH if JNV is village then I could see e!Fifth. Only because 2 village Lurchers and a village Thug needs some explanation

2 hours ago, The Known Novel said:

I had a Kas quote here, but as he has dropped out, I will refrain from engaging until Wizard properly starts interacting.

4 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Still rereading :P

Been busy but I have some time to finally read through it all. Will let you know when I come upon it.

Current VC:

(4) JNV_Stick_|TJ|AmanuensisFifth Scholar
(2) _Stick_The Wandering WizkasThe Known Novel,
(1) Matrim's DiceAraris Valerian
(1) Biplet: Matrim's Dice

Last VC:

4 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

(3) Matrim's DiceThe Known NovelAraris ValerianAmanuensis
(2) JNV_Stick_|TJ|
(2) Kasimir: Fifth ScholarKasimir,
(1) Biplet: Matrim's Dice

JNV might not be back to vote. Otherwise, @Biplet is the only one missing.

Edited by Amanuensis

HI SORRY I FELL ASLEEP

Okay, not elim reading Mat, obviously not gonna vote on myself, can't find a reason to vote Stick other than the snapping thing, which I think was already met?

Idea of stalling for time feels... mostly okay? I worry it's a waste of an exe, because I'm not strongly e!reading JNV.

I'll tentatively add my vote to the JNV pool, but it's a strong tentative.

8 minutes ago, Biplet said:

HI SORRY I FELL ASLEEP

Okay, not elim reading Mat, obviously not gonna vote on myself, can't find a reason to vote Stick other than the snapping thing, which I think was already met?

Idea of stalling for time feels... mostly okay? I worry it's a waste of an exe, because I'm not strongly e!reading JNV.

I'll tentatively add my vote to the JNV pool, but it's a strong tentative.

Part of the issue is with the numbers so close already, a Thug being converted would buy the elims an entire extra cycle to get a kill in and probably reach parity before we can vote them all. Otherwise we need to vote out the Inquisitor today and I've got no leads =\