3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

In our PM yesterday you implied that mine was the one that made the most sense to you. What changed? I was the last to claim because I was in school until everyone else had :P. I already explained to you that I agree with TJ and think that all Unsnapped are truthful/village because Stick/TKN had similar snapping points and TJ and I have similar snapping points. I'd be surprised if there was another Unsnapped.

I don't, really. This feels like the most of a waste to me. There's a chance they get filter-killed, and I personally village read their claim. I still like Bip as an option, and otherwise am seriously considering Aman because Thug is a good fake claim and I don't know how much I buy 2 v!Thugs in this game. The way he's been playing this game fits exactly how I imagine e!Aman to play-- he's pushing the thread in certain directions similar to the LG, but more subtly. That seems e!indicative to me. Plus, things like shading me for claiming when he implied yesterday he trusted my claim the most.

Stick died :P so you're next on the list of "hardest snapping point to achieve." That said, it does fit the theme regardless so you could be honest. 4 unsnapped probably isn't outlandish either, since they're essentially vanilla+.

Reminder that I said before this game that I'd be chilling this game :P but yeah if you want to vote me I'm cool with it o7

Will note your defensiveness of potential Inquisitor JNV tho :ph34r:

ED1T:

Also I most definitely never said I trusted your claim the most xD I'm pretty sure I just didn't ask you your opinion on you lying about being unsnapped, for obvious reasons :P @Matrim's Dice

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Stick died :P so you're next on the list of "hardest snapping point to achieve." That said, it does fit the theme regardless so you could be honest. 4 unsnapped probably isn't outlandish either, since they're essentially vanilla+.

Reminder that I said before this game that I'd be chilling this game :P but yeah if you want to vote me I'm cool with it o7

Will note your defensiveness of potential Inquisitor JNV tho :ph34r:

I know Stick died, I won't make that mistake twice >> My point, though, is that yesterday while PMing me you put TJ at bare minimum as equally 'hard' to achieve, implying that it was harder (though I grant you that your PM was probably changed by the fact that you were talking to me) but after that conversation I definitely would have expected TJ to be the next on your 'list'. To me, that looks like you're changing your story slightly to fit the situation better.

You chilling does not mean you become an incompetent elim :P.

I village read JNV's claim. That's nothing new. I'm not suddenly going to change my mind because I'm worried I'll get misexed if I'm wrong.

C3 6-3 - If we exe me for my extra life, which I'm cool with, then -->
C4 5-3 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->
C5 4-2 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->
C6 3-1 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->

Otherwise

C3 6-3 - If we exe a villager -->
C4 4-3 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->
C5 3-2 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->
C6 2-1 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring to win

Next cycle will be exlo regardless, but taking my extra life would discourage conversion (assuming it's not been used already) and also let the elims narrow the PoE with another NK

Edited by Amanuensis

22 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Also I most definitely never said I trusted your claim the most xD I'm pretty sure I just didn't ask you your opinion on you lying about being unsnapped, for obvious reasons :P @Matrim's Dice

I realized that, yeah :P What I was thinking of was when you explained your reasons for distrusting both Stick and TJ's claims and didn't include me in that, but I suppose that makes sense when you're PMing me

Revisiting Bip to start

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

Technically InquisiKas works too, but that would require Araris to be his starting partner and Biplet to be the convert, which I don't think works since the whole point of Wiz scanning Bip was because she was an Inquisitor candidate in the first place.

Why? Can't InquisiKas just seek a couple of times?

2 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Why? Can't InquisiKas just seek a couple of times?

Oh true. Could've had Bronze N1. But then Seeker is a pretty risky claim, and not one I imagine e!Kas would go for. Does an e!Seeker make sense?

Edited by Amanuensis

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Oh true. Could've had Bronze N1. But then Seeker is a pretty risky claim, and not one I imagine e!Kas would go for. Does an e!Seeker make sense?

I don't really think Kas started as elim. Him scanning me fits with v!him a lot, and like I said before, he was coming off pretty village in our PM. e!Seeker does make sense in that it can help the team line up a conversion, and is a role they can forgo later to send in the kill.

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

I don't really think Kas started as elim. Him scanning me fits with v!him a lot, and like I said before, he was coming off pretty village in our PM. e!Seeker does make sense in that it can help the team line up a conversion, and is a role they can forgo later to send in the kill.

Yeah, that's fair. He was extremely paranoid about getting converted in our PM. I do think in a 2 starting elim world, e!Seeker doesn't work too well because it forces the Inquisitor to submit kills if the e!Seeker wants to find the ideal convert. But I also sincerely hope that no Inquisitor would legitimately convert Kas knowing how much he detests elim.

I'm going to vote on TJ right now. I'm sympathetic to the idea that the Inquisitor is hiding in the unsnapped claims, and so far don't have any reason to read him as village.

Aman is, well, he's Aman. I have a healthy dose of skepticism about both of his roleclaims, in part because e!him could use them as a justification for not getting hit by a NK.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that JNV is village. Maybe this is wrong, but I don't think e!JNV would have claimed Thug there. Sounds like he was already busy with IRL stuff, so it would be easy to just pop in after surviving the exe to say that he didn't have a chance to post.

Mat's also a potential Inquisitor, but I have a better village read on him than the other two.

I have good reason to believe that Kas/Wiz, and by extension Bip, are not the Inquisitor. I also am doubting that InquisiTKN does his unsnapped thing with that timing. Fifth only works as Inquisitor if there is also an elim Mistborn, which I kinda doubt.

58 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Aman is, well, he's Aman. I have a healthy dose of skepticism about both of his roleclaims, in part because e!him could use them as a justification for not getting hit by a NK.

I will say, I'm willing to give him at least a soft clear, since I scanned him taking no action last night, and gave him no indication that I was doing so.

Aman

• If his extra life isn't used today, and the elims convert him, pretty much game over.
  • He's in the Inquisitor PoE (and Thug is a decent fakeclaim for the Inquisitor)
  • Chance he's already been converted (Gets supposed v!Lurcher out of the way, still gets powerhouse that is e!Aman) in which case we absolutely need to get rid of his Thug life
  • Vibes

Discuss

Edited by Matrim's Dice

29 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Aman

• If his extra life isn't used today, and the elims convert him, pretty much game over.
  • He's in the Inquisitor PoE (and Thug is a decent fakeclaim for the Inquisitor)
  • Chance he's already been converted (Gets supposed v!Lurcher out of the way, still gets powerhouse that is e!Aman) in which case we absolutely need to get rid of his Thug life
  • Vibes

Discuss

I'd rather not be converted so I'm down Aman

36 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Aman

• Vibes

Discuss

What about TKN's claim that Aman took no action?

Also, I'm pretty sure the conversion has already happened. At this rate we're just going to exe all the village power roles and save the elims the bother.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Aman

• Vibes

Discuss

The only worlds where e!Aman is a significant worry are he got converted this last rollover, or the conversion somehow hasn't been used, and that last world isn't particularly worrying to me.

1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

Why Wiz? It's pretty improbable that InqWiz rolled Seeker twice in a row, at least as I run the numbers.

It’d be e!Wiz with you or Bip, only rolling Seeker once, or he could just be e!Seeker with Inquisitor you/Bip. The point in killing him would half be for testing the scans

12 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

It’d be e!Wiz with you or Bip, only rolling Seeker once, or he could just be e!Seeker with Inquisitor you/Bip. The point in killing him would half be for testing the scans

I'm fairly sure that if we are concerned about impending exlo then we shouldn't be exeing probable villagers, especially when "testing scans" could be pointless in a world where the elims haven't converted. I had a good v!Kas read, so that's that. Wiz is off the table for me for the time being. We need to be looking at the most probable explanations right now, and the one that requires the fewest number of stars to align is that you or TJ is the Inquisitor. I'm currently leaning village on you, so I'm voting TJ. 

2 hours ago, The Known Novel said:

@Ashbringer, mind posting a role claims list? :P

JNV - Thug (Not Confirmed)
Fifth - Mistborn (Confirmed - Inquisitors don't get Steel)
Biplet - Non-Inquisitor (Confirmed only if v!Seeker)
Araris - Non-Inquisitor (Confirmed only if v!Seeker)
TKN - Snapped Tineye (Confirmed)
Wiz - Seeker (Not Confirmed)
TJ - UnSnapped (Confirmed) 
Aman - Thug (Not Confirmed)
Mat - UnSnapped (Not Confirmed)

I'm down to vote on myself if I'd be involved in a greater than or equal to three-person tie. Possibly with JNV and Wiz. It'd have to be post-vote manip so you know I'm not bluffing or having a vote manip assist. 

Don't wanna vote Aman on the consideration that they could convert him. I think the elims likely converted D1, or in the next case, pretty sure they've converted C2, with the likes of MB!Fifth being delicious conversion targets. Very likely they don't have the conversion anymore.

3 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I'm fairly sure that if we are concerned about impending exlo then we shouldn't be exeing probable villagers, especially when "testing scans" could be pointless in a world where the elims haven't converted. I had a good v!Kas read, so that's that. Wiz is off the table for me for the time being. We need to be looking at the most probable explanations right now, and the one that requires the fewest number of stars to align is that you or TJ is the Inquisitor. I'm currently leaning village on you, so I'm voting TJ. 

I think you're probably the only player village-reading WizKas. Me, Stick, Fifth and (not sure?) Mat all feel Kas has been kinda off this game. JNV-Kas team makes sense given the JNV defence from Kas D1. I really do think one of them should die this cycle. A question for you, Araris. If you believe JNV is a village Thug, and you believe Aman is also a village Thug, and we have a village Lurcher, what is the elim team composition? I know you believe both the claims because of this - 

9 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that JNV is village. Maybe this is wrong, but I don't think e!JNV would have claimed Thug there.

But what do you expect an Inquisitor with double life to do here? What would they claim because they know they'd survive the elimination. 

TJ. We're screwed if Inquisitor draws vote manip metals smh. 

Edit: 

JNV - My suspect for Inquisitor
Fifth - My suspect for Convert
Biplet - Likely village
Araris - Not sure, could be village or possible team of e!WizKas and e!JNV.
TKN - Likely Village
Wiz - Suspected Elim

TJ - 100% Goodie
Aman - Likely village
Mat - Likely village

Edited by |TJ|

8 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

TBH I am village-reading TJ more than I am Mat if I go by vibes, but also I liked TJ's C1. Suppose he could be a convert but don't think he's the Inquisitor myself.

ED1T:

11 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I did forget about that yeah

And if Bip is non Inquisitor and if I v!read JNV maybe we should just exe Wiz

The issue is that we may not have enough time if he’s village

I did ze timeline earlier

19 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

C3 6-3 - If we exe me for my extra life, which I'm cool with, then -->
C4 5-3 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->
C5 4-2 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->
C6 3-1 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->

Otherwise

C3 6-3 - If we exe a villager -->
C4 4-3 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring us to -->
C6 2-1 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to bring to win

Next cycle will be exlo regardless, but taking my extra life would discourage conversion (assuming it's not been used already) and also let the elims narrow the PoE with another NK

We can afford a single mix today. We'll be in exlo starting tomorrow until we kill all the elims in a row.

This also means if we do manage to land a red flip today, we'll have a bit more room to breathe.

C3 6-3 - If we exe an elim -->
C4 5-2 - If we exe a villager -->
C6 2-1 - Exlo. Need to vote correctly to win

Edited by Amanuensis

5 hours ago, |TJ| said:

A question for you, Araris. If you believe JNV is a village Thug, and you believe Aman is also a village Thug, and we have a village Lurcher, what is the elim team composition? I know you believe both the claims because of this - 

I mean, it’s standard Tyrian for the village to have some defensive stuff, and we don’t have a reliable alignment scanner. So I don’t think any particular comp is required, especially with the conversion. There’s no consistent v!Coinshot apparently, so they don’t need a Lurcher.

I don’t actually have a village read on Aman. He could be an elim Thug. Or elim vanilla, though there don’t seem to be vanillas in this game aside from the unsnapped. But I think he’s only the inquisitor in an e!TKN world, which probably implies TKN was converted C1. And in this world, he did pull Pewter and is just trying to waste another exe today.

I still haven’t answered your question, but I think Oracle/Seer/Smoker/Soother/Rioter all would fit a 2-person starting team. Honestly Seeker works too. A 3-person team would probably have 1-2 unsnapped, despite what everyone has been saying about theme. And I’m not sure if unsnapped have predetermined roles, but if they do I’d pick from the above list.