Just now, Amanuensis said:

Just unconditional orders and counterfactual orders.

No, counterfactual orders is for another ruleset Drake and I were working on which allows players to win in multiple timelines and possible worlds. Our current view is it's probably maybe a tad more complicated than KKC but the rules fit on two pages.

Cough. After rereading my post I realize that, while I thought I was making a disclaimer (i.e. "I should not, and thus will not (if not allowed), foist the responsibility for my actions on the GM's and others"), I was just saying "oh yeah I'll just foist responsibility on others. Ciao" like a responsibility foister. Anyway, duly noted and I will not make conditional orders. To the GM's, that is.

Spoiler

Hey Fadran (the Guy From the Fellowship of the Thing Who Has Never Done This Before), if there are more than 15 posts between this post and my next post, please vote for me. It is not necessarily part of my wincon, but it is part of my strategy. Do you want to PM?

Note: "Foist" is a fun word to say.

---------------

Walin thought he should get something productive done at the end of the day. Thus, after having RP'ed once and forgetting to attempt to assign himself XP, he retired from the hunt before he forgot to do anything else. He would return soon, probably.

1 minute ago, Walin said:

Cough. After rereading my post I realize that, while I thought I was making a disclaimer (i.e. "I should not, and thus will not (if not allowed), foist the responsibility for my actions on the GM's and others"), I was just saying "oh yeah I'll just foist responsibility on others. Ciao" like a responsibility foister. Anyway, duly noted and I will not make conditional orders. To the GM's, that is.

Hide contents

Hey Fadran (the Guy From the Fellowship of the Thing Who Has Never Done This Before), if there are more than 15 posts between this post and my next post, please vote for me. It is not necessarily part of my wincon, but it is part of my strategy. Do you want to PM?

Note: "Foist" is a fun word to say.

---------------

Walin thought he should get something productive done at the end of the day. Thus, after having RP'ed once and forgetting to attempt to assign himself XP, he retired from the hunt before he forgot to do anything else. He would return soon, probably

I now consider it my solemn duty. No need to PM - I understand completely.

And also PMs are closed I'm pretty sure.

Just now, Kasimir said:

is it's probably maybe a tad more complicated than KKC but the rules fit on two pages.

Spoiler

63d36b19f2b1c_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.34716f2214f94abecb826eb257785fc7.png

10 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Hello I am biplet, no one else, just biplet, that's all

Hey! Welcome back :D.

Walin feels weird to me, but I think I should look closer before formally considering that a suspicion. But I should go to bed, gotta get up in like 7 hours :P.

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

What! Do you mean he lied? :o

What??? Why would someone go on the internet and LIE???

24 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Oh hey, I told kas I would do this. This is officially my first game playing with @StrikerEZ as my FIANCE!!!!!!

Yes it is! Absolutely wild to realize that, but so very exciting! :D

Anyway, time for my daily RP:

[Insert a long spiel about philosophy that's somehow related to the current topic of the game. Something about lying probably.]

Sheet of Order (BTW @|TJ| your sheet of order looks very broken on my screen)

StrikerEZ (1): Fadran
Aman (1): Wizard
Walin (1): Archer
Wizard (2): Xino, Matrim
Orlok (1): Aman
TJ (1): JNV
Danex (1): Stick

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The War of 1812 took place in 1972

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Biplet

StrikerEZ

...these strategies are so profound, I do not know if I will ever be able to truly grasp them.

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Biplet

StrikerEZ

All according to keikaku. B)

1 minute ago, Sart said:

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="22954295" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="2.2069" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/time-travel-time-traveling-time-traveler-hulk-mark-ruffalo-gif-22954295">Time Travel Time Traveling GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/time+travel-gifs">Time Travel GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

I can't decide if this is funnier if it was intentional or unintentional.