The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

105 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

My trained wooden barrels roll down a hill, and as barrels do, smash into you and cause you to fall unconscious. I befriend your trained hawks and we walk/fly off into the sunset, forever searching for the perfect place to eat the Sandwich. Afterall, such a perfect Sandwich could only be eaten in an equally perfect place, right?

The End.

2 hours ago, Sequence said:

My trained wooden barrels roll down a hill, and as barrels do, smash into you and cause you to fall unconscious. I befriend your trained hawks and we walk/fly off into the sunset, forever searching for the perfect place to eat the Sandwich. Afterall, such a perfect Sandwich could only be eaten in an equally perfect place, right?

The End.

PS: I am very impressed you managed to train barrels. I come to congratulate you, and while I am there, I am simply unable to not take the sandwich. I leave you with $15 to buy a new one.

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

PS: I am very impressed you managed to train barrels. I come to congratulate you, and while I am there, I am simply unable to not take the sandwich. I leave you with $15 to buy a new one.

Well darnit. Thanks though. I head to subway with my barrels on a leash and buy a sandwich. It simply cannot compare to the alluring scent of the Sandwich, so I resume my quest to steal it once and for all. Starting with hiring a very beefy and intimidating person to hunt down Platypus and ask him nicely for the Sandwich.

44 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Well darnit. Thanks though. I head to subway with my barrels on a leash and buy a sandwich. It simply cannot compare to the alluring scent of the Sandwich, so I resume my quest to steal it once and for all. Starting with hiring a very beefy and intimidating person to hunt down Platypus and ask him nicely for the Sandwich.

I had been expecting this, however, so I got more platypi on my side. When the hired hand found me, my platypi army kindly asked him to go back and stop Sequence from hiring any more people. Unable to resist the cuteness of my army, he agrees.

On 4/20/2023 at 3:41 PM, Being of Cacophony said:

I had been expecting this, however, so I got more platypi on my side. When the hired hand found me, my platypi army kindly asked him to go back and stop Sequence from hiring any more people. Unable to resist the cuteness of my army, he agrees.

I point out the incorrect pluralization of 'platypus' and take the sandwich using the power of grammar.

2 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

I point out the incorrect pluralization of 'platypus' and take the sandwich using the power of grammar.

I point out that both Platypi and platypuses are correct, but then realize Keys has the sandwich. I walk over, and quickly ignore his questions. I take the sandwich using my ankle barbs.

You will have switched the thread to second person future past tense, you will then have given the sandwich to Aetherbound who will have hidden it in a magic bank that will have been completely unaffiliated with harry potter, meanwhile Ætherbound, a legally distinct and unimportant bystander, will have been watching from inside a nearby time traveling jimmy johns.

Edited by Aetherbound

58 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

As users of first person plural, we will have had a supermajority and will have overridden your veto.

Join us.... join us............

I refuse to join you and veto your right to an override. This nullifies your abilities and now my veto power reigns supreme. It cannot be taken down by anything.

11 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

We will have pointed out that absolutely nullifying everything will have violated the rules and we will have thrown you out of power. And we will also have taken the sandwich.

I point out that it is only impenetrable because you keep announcing your plans to me so I fix it before it gets ruined. Therefore, it doesn't violate the rules, you just ought to stop telling me the plans. I take the sandwich back.