The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

105 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

I make my OWN sandwich. I’m getting too hungry to wait for the best one.

You can eat it, but the battle for the sandwich will continue. It's tantalizing scent and legendary flavoring call out to you still, even as you eat your tasty - but far less superior - sandwich.

With my recently acquired allomatic skills, I burn steel, using my flute to boost me along as I pop from the cognitive realm to the physical one, simultaneously blasting the axolotls with Aon Daa, distracting them with the tantalising scent of lightly roasted axolotl. I snatch the Sandwich, then create illusions of other Telraos with the sandwich. I steelpush away, playing my piccolo to further baffle my adversaries.

Having been hiding in the Bookwyrm's backpack, I jump out and snatch the sandwich from his hands, falling back towards the ground and landing in the seat of a convertible, which immediately speeds away at Mach 4.5.

I sit up - 
"My beats are so sick, you will start to trip / My rhymes are so ill, you'll start taking pills
Falling from that car, you stared from afar / You're standing in awe, didn't note my skin's raw

Rub burn to the bone, I leave you all alone / So now please excuse me, see you in the cemetery"
and then i die

I hire a team of Swedish private investigators to study the ownership history, composition, dimensions, and investiture level of the sandwich. Then, I establish a crew- we rally the masses and form a revolution to share the sandwich. I hire a team of actors who all look vaguely like me and give them all printed out pictures of the sandwich, matching the same dimensions. As we gather for the ceremonial slicing of the sandwich to disperse among the angry mob, I cut the lights (we are in the dark) and my actors and I run off in different directions. I hide in the custodial closet of a planet fitness (to mask the smell) and hold the sandwich.