The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

98 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

At this moment, I tie Platypus's shoelaces (which he definitely has because I made sure to replace his laceless shoes with laced shoes) together and he trips. I take this opportunity to dropkick a bowling ball into the dragon's face and steal the Sandwich in the confusion.

31 minutes ago, Sequence said:

At this moment, I tie Platypus's shoelaces (which he definitely has because I made sure to replace his laceless shoes with laced shoes) together and he trips. I take this opportunity to dropkick a bowling ball into the dragon's face and steal the Sandwich in the confusion.

?????????????

Platypus pretended to trip because when you tried to switch the shoes, you didn't realize that he didn't wear shoes! You mistook @AltonicKeys for Platypus!! He fell over, not Platypus. You also broke your foot kicking the bowling ball and so weren't able to move fast enough to claim the sandwich from where Platypus dropped it, because he was startled. Platypus takes it back off the ground.

However, I planned for this! I pull a lever, causing a piano to drop on your head. I then use the power of tropes to fuel my Time-rewindinator (not to be confused with my Thyme-rewindinator, that's for seasoning food) to return us to...

The most delicious sandwich ever sits on a hill. You must get the sandwich.

I walk up to the sandwich and grab it.