The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

103 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I then jumped out of your pocket with the Sandwich in my arms, as I had been hiding there because physics. I then smash through the window of a house and run to the garage, where a Bugatti Veyron awaits. I drive away at the speed of light, also because physics.

Nerdy wonders how Platypus took the sandwich while shaking hands. Concluding that platypus must be an excellent pickpocket, Nerdy gets a school of divination wizard to come in and cast suggestion on Platypus to make him hand over the sandwich. Because School of Divination is ludicrously unbalanced, the wizard uses their portent feature to replace Platypus's saving throw with a nat 1.

I, who had shrunk down to the size of a flea and had been hiding in the cat's long fluffy fur, jumped out and returned to my original size. I quickly snatched the sandwich, replacing it for one of those gourmet kitty meal things that come in a can. I pet the cat's head and then ran off with the Sandwich.

On 10/19/2022 at 1:47 PM, AltonicKeys said:

The game is simple - The most delicious sandwich ever sits on a hill. You must get the sandwich.

I respond yes (as per rule number negative one! Quote, "You must get the sandwich."). And I want to eat it. Then my mouth starts to close around the sandwich.

23 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

However, I get my School of divination wizard to cast suggestion on you again! This time, he replaces your save with his other portent roll, a 2.

The wizard hands me the sandwich, and I shake the platypus/cat saliva off of it.

But my fighter things still prevents me from rolling 1s or 2s! So, i take the sandwich back after knocking you unconscious.