Random Stuff II

II changed the settings so my account here would match the time for the Sanderson Elimination game.

Now I have no idea what time it is.

Help.

It's 1:27 where I am.  Which helps you not at all, as I am in Kansas City and you are in the UK. :P

BUT. according to the time stamp, you posted an hour after me!

Seriously, I have no idea if I'm posting a minute after people, or hours. Its kind of frustrating lol

Well, according to my timestamp it was an hour after, too.  So that might help sorta?

Going back to the new Pluto photos. Is it just me, or does this part of Pluto looks a bit like Shattered Plains? :D

nh-chaos-region-9-10-15.jpg

I hadn't come to the Random Stuff II page yet today, and came to the same conclusion when I posted a thread in the SA section of the forum. However you beat me to the punch in thinking it looks like the Shattered Plains!

I ran for 80 minutes this evening. That's quite a bit longer than I've ever gone before, and I could've kept going for longer but it was getting really dark and my sock was wet and creating a blister. I'm not even that tired right now. May or may not be able to walk tomorrow though.

That was a nasty football game.

Like, within the first quarter a player from the other team was injured and was down for fifteen minutes, which is a very long time for someone to be down. They had to take him out in an ambulance; he broke both bones in his lower leg. But then our players decide that the fifteen minutes is a great time to socialize and plan! Which is, by the way, heavily frowned upon in football. If someone is down you don't stand and try not to talk, at least as far as band goes. But that makes the other team mad, and effectively ended in about a dozen other, smaller injuries from both teams, the bands taunting each other, the football players taunting each other and being completely unsportsmanlike. And the student section.. is always gross so nothing changes there :/

But yeah, and to add on one of the drum majors fell off the podium and hurt her hip and had to be taken out.

Wow. Such fun. 10/10