Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Kestrel last won the day on July 4 2019

Kestrel had the most liked content!


About Kestrel

  • Birthday 01/06/1999

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • AIM
    When they say 2% milk I don't know what the other 98% is

Profile Information

  • Member Title
    Pointy bird wrangler
  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    Cool rocks

Kestrel's Achievements



  1.  Happy birthday!

  2. bird.

    bottom text.

  3. Happy shared birthday tomorrow that the Shard thinks is today! :P

    1. Lunamor



    2. Honorless
  4. slogs in after disappearing for a month Haven't been working too much. But here's two things. Background for a contest. And my character Freude in uniform. She's a vayron. I'm using her in an rp I joined on a whim.
  5. Yeah, I do this a lot. I'll still occasionally check back, but I've been preoccupied with things to really get too active here.
  6. Thank you! That one was quite fun to do. That was actually the first large piece on the Surface tablet I did. Ah, thanks! I don't do comic-y or lined styles much. They are harder for me, and I can't hack it. My linework is extremely messy and cell-style shading is... it looks bad when I attempt it. Not clean at all aha. I would like to one day do it, but painting is more fun for me, and it looks good when I do it, aha. Thanks! But I bet your art is lovely too! Oh, that's a good idea! I really want to do a Mistborn painting, but I keep loading myself in commissions, so I haven't had the time. I thought I'd get a break this week but nope, found some more. lol. Hopefully soon.
  7. Current daily fear: Might not be able to run to the wildlife center after my test for the program. Told the manager I'd meet them at the library its at. He tells me "sure, I'll load either of these birds for you depending on how much room we have." I have no idea which bird I might be holding and now I am frightened.
  8. Ah yes... leaf plots... The worst thing is when the teacher mentions a concept one time and then you shove it away in the back of your mind like "nah that ain't gonna be tested." Then the first question on the test is about that concept.
  9. I got slapped in the face with a horrific bout of insomnia last week and haven't been working on my daily stuff. Tomorrow I want to try to get back into it. Maybe. Here's one I did a few days ago, though.
  10. Me in class this past week: this test will be easy, I have had a class in natural resource management before. This will be a breeze. Me, finally studying the day before the exam: what's a resource
  11. No, my enemy is insomnia itself. Having fatigue would be a nice change of pace.
  12. Fatigue is not my enemy because I have insomnia!
  13. Telling my friends I got a permit upgrade was a mistake. I only have room to keep a kestrel. But. They're filling my head with all sorts of bad ideas now that I can have more species. Oh no.
  14. Ha! I'm between birds right now. I flew red-tailed hawks for my two apprentice years. I'm planning on flying a kestrel this year.
  • Create New...