Random Stuff II

Twilyght knows too much! Twilyght knows too much!! The mission is a bust! Go! Go! Go!

So long as I get my towels. <_<

Edit: I just stole some right from her bathroom. Her back was turned, she was unloading the dishwasher….so I took the towels.  She may call me a traitor, but I shall be known to the upstairs as a hero. :ph34r: 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Mom,

There is ONE person who uses your shower (you). There are FOUR people who use the upstairs shower.

WHY MUST YOU TAKE THREE-QUARTERS OF THE TOWELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM

To paraphrase Macbeth: Not all the waters of Neptune's oceans may wash the blood off her hands... But towels? That is a different story ;)

In English, we have to read " And Then There Were None.". It's scarring. And a tad bit twisted.

Oh yeah, that book! ...I liked it. :mellow:

Now, the truly scarring English assignment is "The Lottery". Just... Do yourself a favor and never read it, kay?

Edited by Slowswift

Oh yeah, that book! ...I liked it. :mellow:

Now, the truly scarring English assignment is "The Lottery". Just... Do yourself a favor and never read it, kay?

Oh Great Noodly One, "The Lottery." It was never assigned to me, but I'd been hearing it praised by older, more mature writers than myself, so as a wee little freshman, I read it one day in the school library to learn from Shirley Jackson's wisdom.

:mellow:

It's stuck with me for the last 11 years, I can tell you that.

Watching The Giver.

It's not the book.

It's good so far.

But it's not the book.

I haven't seen it. I'm not sure if I will, because

it's not the book.

It's like if they ever make a movie out of a Sanderson work. I'm not sure if I'd be able to watch.

Edited by Mistrunner

I haven't seen it. I'm not sure if I will, because

it's not the book.

It's like if they ever make a movie out of a Sanderson work. I'm not sure if I'd be able to watch.

They're doing a good job of making the Community seem normal to those who live there, which is one thing I wish was in modern dystopias. But the whole Elsewhere thing wasn't supposed to be shown until later!

I has a grumpy.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

This is an easy question. None of you or history or the universe would exist for I would not be around to dream/observe it. In fact, you all should be grateful that I deigned to exist at all :P

And because I always like to have a nice paradox: what makes you think we exist NOW? :blink: Maybe there is only the ONE, formless, unchanging, and the fact that we change proves we are false and do not exist. I mean, motion is kinda silly when you think about it... unit of distance per unit of time? How is that possible when space and time are mere components of space-time, hmm? And how is it that matter is mostly empty space and yet I can knock on wood? Though I've never had to knock on wood... though I know someone who has, and it makes me wonder if I could... makes me wonder if I should...

Just consider time. The speed of time is non-constant. We all experience it at different rates, due to moving at different velocities. Should time be measured in something like seconds/true second?

In English, we have to read " And Then There Were None.". It's scarring. And a tad bit twisted.

I also had to read that book. In 7th grade. I finished it at night. And the teacher tore out the last few pages explaining what happened.

Needless to say, that night I though I was going crazy by expecting a suicidal crazy murderer to come out of my closet. That has always tainted my view of the book.

I also had to read that book. In 7th grade. I finished it at night. And the teacher tore out the last few pages explaining what happened.

Needless to say, that night I though I was going crazy by expecting a suicidal crazy murderer to come out of my closet. That has always tainted my view of the book.

I read it in 8th, and my teacher did the exact same thing. Fortunately, Wikipedia. :P

Edited by Slowswift

I hate house showings. Why can't they just see the pictures online and go "Perfect! We'll take it! You want full price, or above?" <_<

A showing interrupted my application to Sarasota County, FL this morning, which the site wouldn't let me save because of course it wouldn't, and now there's ANOTHER showing tonight.

I really hope these people buy it.

A whole table? :blink:

DANG IT MOBILE that was an accidental downvote! Sorry!

Anyways, it was one of those beige folding ones. I was helping clean up after a ward activity, and...

Friend: *puts away table*

Take: *CRASH as it lands on the cart*

Me: oh man I thought you dropped that on your foot

Friend: haha

Me: *goes to put table away*

Me: *drops it on my foot*

Me: CALAMITY DANG IT

Friend: I can't tell if that's irony or karma.

So yeah, a whole table. And yes, it landed edge-first. <_<

Edited by Slowswift

DANG IT MOBILE that was an accidental downvote! Sorry!

Anyways, it was one of those beige folding ones. I was helping clean up after a ward activity, and...

Friend: *puts away table*

Take: *CRASH as it lands on the cart*

Me: oh man I thought you dropped that on your foot

Friend: haha

Me: *goes to put table away*

Me: *drops it on my foot*

Me: CALAMITY DANG IT

Friend: I can't tell if that's irony or karma.

So yeah, a whole table. And yes, it landed edge-first. <_<

The downvote is fixed. :)

While taking the legs off of our baby grand yesterday a leg landed on my foot, wheel-side first. Those legs are heavy. I might've broken something.

Seems like a bad time for the feet of Sharders. :( Hope your foot feels better, Slowswift.

The downvote is fixed. :)

While taking the legs off of our baby grand yesterday a leg landed on my foot, wheel-side first. Those legs are heavy. I might've broken something.

Seems like a bad time for the feet of Sharders. :( Hope your foot feels better, Slowswift.

Ouch. Sorry. :(

It is, thanks! :)