Random Stuff II

Garage sales.  But you've got to get to them early, because the good furniture pieces always go quickly.

That's the problem: I work Saturdays and can't make it to 99 percent of the garage sales where I live. Maybe I can try Goodwill. Or Walmart. I don't need anything fancy; I just need a nightstand and a dresser with drawers that aren't broken, and a chair to sit in while I eat. Tables can wait. 

That's the problem: I work Saturdays and can't make it to 99 percent of the garage sales where I live. Maybe I can try Goodwill. Or Walmart. I don't need anything fancy; I just need a nightstand and a dresser with drawers that aren't broken, and a chair to sit in while I eat. Tables can wait. 

In my experience, most garage sales kick off on Fridays, making that the best day to get the primo stuff.  (Dunno if you work Fridays, too, or not.)

No, I have those off. So I could, conceivably, make it to one. 

The best thing to do is check your local paper.  Whenever I get the urge to go poking around, I log onto the KC Star's website and look to see what's advertising for that weekend. 

Every so often, I just get a "push" to go looking for things.  Invariably, every time that happens, I find something cool and Egyptian.  I've found some really cool stuff at garage sales, estate sales, and even flea markets.

Oh, hey, here's a nice job in Creswell, OR. The town sounds familiar, though….is it near Cottage Grove? That's where my grandmother lives, and if I'm within a few hours of her, she'll expect me to come over every weekend, and drop passive-aggressive hints to my parents if I don't. Better look it up on Google Maps just in case….

83b6c5d380f37f0ffc9bebff03b14692.png

1352362284747.gif

Double post because new topic. ......can I do that?

So I might've just introduced a friend to Sanderson by having her read out (she's good at voices) the Ym interlude, and be traumatised by the ending..........

And also showing her the pictures. Because pictures.

She then asked me for WoK so I can't have done too badly.

Edited by Delightful

Double post because new topic. ......can I do that?

So I might've just introduced a friend to Sanderson by having her read out (she's good at voices) the Ym interlude, and be traumatised by the ending..........

And also showing her the pictures. Because pictures.

She then asked me for WoK so I can't have done too badly.

I recently tried to get my sister to read WoK by telling her that it's loaded with psychological accuracy and realism (she's a psych major). Not sure if it was successful, but I did learn my brother has WoK on hold at the library, so that's something. :ph34r: 

Im reading horror stories on reddit, all of a sudden my cat appears from nowhere. The door has been closed for a while, he must have been in here the entire time. Cat I would love if you didnt appear out of thin air.

Never have I been so grateful for pugs who announce their presence with long, loud snorts. :mellow: 

Never have I been so grateful for pugs who announce their presence with long, loud snorts. :mellow:

He's an adorable little furball, so I guess I can forgive him. And it is just their style to sneak everywhere. I like that, sometimes.

Obligatory picture.

Lb7XJjN.jpg

And cat number 2, because why not?

sKrMNOp.jpg

He's an adorable little furball, so I guess I can forgive him. And it is just their style to sneak everywhere. I like that, sometimes.

Obligatory picture.

Lb7XJjN.jpg

And cat number 2, because why not?

sKrMNOp.jpg

There are times when I wish I wasn't allergic to cats. Last night, when we found a Voidbringer cat at the adoption center, was one of them. This is another. :(:wub: At least the pictures are hypoallergenic. 

There are times when I wish I wasn't allergic to cats. Last night, when we found a Voidbringer cat at the adoption center, was one of them. This is another. :(:wub: At least the pictures are hypoallergenic. 

Good thing you didnt get the voidbringer cat, it would just create a storm.

I stay away from adoption centers and such, Im just going to bring all the animals home XD

You know the scientists has found ways that could cure allergies, soon you may be able to get a voidbringer kitty and name it Eshonai.

Good thing you didnt get the voidbringer cat, it would just create a storm.

I stay away from adoption centers and such, Im just going to bring all the animals home XD

You know the scientists has found ways that could cure allergies, soon you may be able to get a voidbringer kitty and name it Eshonai.

Everywhere it landed, there would be sneezing. Lots of sneezing. 

We went in mostly for my sister—she loves cats and wanted to see them there. 

That's the name that cat should've had, but she was already named Kiki. <_< 

Everywhere it landed, there would be sneezing. Lots of sneezing. 

We went in mostly for my sister—she loves cats and wanted to see them there. 

That's the name that cat should've had, but she was already named Kiki. <_<

That is pretty much a storm XD 

You could rename it, Eshonai is a perfect name.

EDIT: And of course I forget to edit the message... Im confused tonight XD

Edited by Morzathoth