Random Stuff II

I'm currently watching through Dr Who (Christopher Eccleston onwards). It turns out I had seen more of the early seasons than I thought I had. Also, 6 it's always weird re-watching shows/movies you saw 5 or 10 years ago and seeing the actors you remember being considerably older the same age as you are now :P

r56nw.jpg

Seriously, U Wisconsin Oshkosh. Fargo and Laramie were way more straightforward. <_<

I remember that nonsense trying to find a job after I got out of college. It went well with the "you don't have enough experience..." Oh really? Maybe I don't have enough experience because no one will hire me because I don't have enough experience... quite the cycle.

Don't worry it will all come together, you'll find a great job and things will fall into place. Just don't get discouraged. :lol:

On an unrelated note, here is a guinea pig pretending to be a Potato.

hard-life_o_429141.jpg

Edited by Iron Eyes

What's this? A call from Anchorage, no caller ID? Might it be the library, calling to say I received a form email by accident?

Nope. Just a transport company I got a quote from, back when it seemed I might actually need to ship my car up there. <_<

C'mon! My sister walks into a pizza parlor and walks out with a job, quits with no repercussions from anyone, and finds a new one she loves! Why do I have to be the cosmic Unfavorite?

If a one armed herdazian can make rude gestures with his/her missing hand, surely clapping with a missing hand is also a viable option?

This is an interesting argument, but I'd say no, the missing hand cant make a sound.

I wonder if they have something like Buddism on Roshar, then "What is the sound of a one armed herdazian clapping?" would definitely be  a koan.

Hmm... So Seonid mentioned Ley Lines in the Diaemus thread, which got me Wikipedia Surfing. I just discovered a page about possible endings of the human race.

And, um, wow. Apparently, quantum physics says it's conceivable that our universe exists in a "false vacuum" state that could collapse the entire thing nigh-instantly at any moment. Imean, I didn't understand a word of it, but I do understand that I used to be able to sleep at night.  :unsure:

And don't even get me started on Yellowstone.

Edited by Mckeedee123

Oh, yikes, Yellowstone. Just...learn as little about it as you can. Focus on the nice things, like the trees and the animals.

It"s far too late for me...

Save yourself while you can.

On an entirely separate note, I just read The Lottery in English. I have read it before, and people's  "what the storms did I just read" expressions are quite amusing.

Can't things stop happening for a while? Just have time stop for a few weeks so I can catch up on the universe?

I was up until midnight last night packing. And then I had to get the stuff I need until we can unpack at the new house.

I'm not in the best condition.

I'm waiting for the stage of being sleep-deprived where everything is randomly hilarious.

Edited by Mistrunner