Random Stuff II

:( I found out a couple of hours ago that one of my MAG players won't make it to the session tomorrow. Some part of me is tempted to keep the planned combat encounter as is 8 *insert inquisitor smiley*. Realistically though I know I won't, I'm not actually evil. ;)

When your mum shows you a video from your family whatsapp convo that your sister's boyfriend filmed of either a Segestria or Ariadna Tube Dwelling Spider in between two bricks baring its rather large fangs :huh: (he hates spiders for the record, but he was so fascinated he had to get proof)

Edited by ParadoxSpren

Managed to have a blast at a dance tonight even with my legs after last night's run! Asked a girl out, hung with all my friends, did lots of cool stuff, just becoming more and more popular. :D

...lucky. Meanwhile I can't even bring myself to talk to a girl in class. <_<

Anyways, I went to a concert! :D Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra. It was called "A Little Night Music" and was a smaller-sized orchestra: only like 20 people. They of course played Eine kleine Nachtmusik, amongst other things. And the best part? Credit for my Music Appreciation class!

Edit: And now I'm eating ice cream! ^_^

Edited by Slowswift

...lucky. Meanwhile I can't even bring myself to talk to a girl in class. <_<

Anyways, I went to a concert! :D Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra. It was called "A Little Night Music" and was a smaller-sized orchestra: only like 20 people. They of course played Eine kleine Nachtmusik, amongst other things. And the best part? Credit for my Music Appreciation class!

Edit: And now I'm eating ice cream! ^_^

Music Appreciation... class?

Is that what heaven is like?  :(

Hooray! Social outings! I went to a Civil War (the American one) reenactment today! It was loud and fun. They had a really cool parrot gun, and buddy those things are huge. I also know how to fire a canon now!

Fear me.

I was in one of those! It's the big end-of-year History thing at the school I went to for 8th grade. 33rd Virginia. That was my class. I died during Pickett's Charge. Didn't even get to fire a shot during that one.

We were awesome during Manassas, though. Although I felt kinda bad, being on the Southern side of things.

I am now incredibly jealous. I want to run around shooting fake rounds and pretending to die too!

It was awesome. We did it at a park all the way across town from the school, meaning we got to march in formation (and uniform) through the streets. It was fun going past the elementary schoolers.

In other news, if we have a war where we go back to Civil War-era everything, I am prepared.

Or you could write a novel based around the civil war era!! I've been itching to do that for ages now, but you now. Priorities and stuff.

A guy in our community- he always helps with the reenactment- actually did. It's called Dawn Drums, and it's fabulous. Made me want to write something like it.

And Slowswift- what kind of music do you listen to, and how amazing is it?

Edited by Mistrunner

And Slowswift- what kind of music do you listen to, and how amazing is it?

All of it, I guess? We haven't really started - we just finished learning music notation and are currently working on instrument families- but it's like a tour of all the musical styles from classical to pop.

"Modern" fantasy I was batting around a while ago. Three stories going on at the same time, in World War 2.

-An American filmmaker finds himself cursed with Cassandra-like foresight, his films predicting the future while being dismissed as schlocky entertainment.

-During the Parisian Occupation, a young woman is forced by a high-ranking Nazi cultist to betray the Resistance after a French vigilante steals some occult scrolls.

-On the eastern front, a German and a Russian soldier on opposite sides of a battlefield discover that they share a single soul.

...Not entirely sure where I'm going with it, but...

Edited by Quiver

Homecoming is on saturday eeyy

I don't know how it'll be though. The theme is space this year so that makes me happy.

Oh yeah Homecoming.

...you know, I promised myself that I'd be more social this year, go to a few dances, that sort of thing.

But then it's $25 per couple, I'm not sure about the dress code, and oh yeah I couldn't ask a girl out to save my life.

So, yeah.

Edited by Slowswift