3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Y u no vote bhai

smh, I don't want to make voting on gut in D1 a habit >> I prided myself on not poke or gut-voting and voting only on suspicion in D1 and I want to see if I can catch some suspicious elims. That Mat vote felt fundamentally wrong the minute I put it down in the last game :P. 

Just now, |TJ| said:

smh, I don't want to make voting on gut in D1 a habit >> I prided myself on not poke or gut-voting and voting only on suspicion in D1 and I want to see if I can catch some suspicious elims. That Mat vote felt fundamentally wrong the minute I put it down in the last game :P. 

Hmm, fair. I think I conflated it with my own view on Xino, because I'm not sure I'd class it as gut. My vote on Stick I'd shade a tiny bit closer to gut than my vote on Xino. But I think one could fairly argue it is a Bukamon/Pukamon difference.

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

So if you vote me and it feels wrong does that mean I'm confirmed good? :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Hmm, fair. I think I conflated it with my own view on Xino, because I'm not sure I'd class it as gut. My vote on Stick I'd shade a tiny bit closer to gut than my vote on Xino. But I think one could fairly argue it is a Bukamon/Pukamon difference.

I read you joining Archer on me as setting up bait for the elims  :( 

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

I had not realised you had voted on Stick or Xino. The Stick vote, I'll be honest, I think that hideous thing distracted me. :P But I'm still not able to find your Xino vote?

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

So if you vote me and it feels wrong does that mean I'm confirmed good? :ph34r:

Uhhh, I felt wrong about the voting, not about voting on Mat :P. But in the same way, I'm feeling wrong before I'm voting now, so you're evil? :P. 

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

I had not realised you had voted on Stick or Xino. The Stick vote, I'll be honest, I think that hideous thing distracted me. :P But I'm still not able to find your Xino vote?

Sorry, meant my Xino view. Am tempted to vote Xino, still ok with my Stick vote for now, slightly confused after Xino's latest post. Disengagement with a single poke vote not really a good look for Xino in view of his play, not so sure if he's poking you about his read, so probably will stay put.

Stick...I'll admit it's predominantly gut but I don't like how her thoughts are coming 'ex post facto' so as to speak rather than prior. It doesn't feel very solvey and while we have all had rough landings into a game, I don't find it a good look considering how proactive V!Stick tends to be with the reads. Hence she got a Gesomon off the bat and I haven't been intending to retract that Gesomon.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Kas feels like himself to me. Warry, but he feels like himself for now

*Snickers bar commercial*

"Kas eat a Snickers"

"Kas you're not you when you're hungry Evil"

5 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

We should try floating here with a little more hope in our hearts, or we'll get seasick! 

image.png

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

(Please let me not have screwed it up this time)

Where'd you screw it up last time? :ph34r: This is your first in-thread VC

Just now, Kasimir said:

Tfw you don't fundamentally disagree with most of a player's takes but still think they're Evil :(

Reveal hidden contents

7220d8df1aae03ca911d7c9fc230a298b75a484a

Evil people are more likely to have the correct takes because they know everything! That might be why.

4 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Evil people are more likely to have the correct takes because they know everything! That might be why.

Yes, but conversely, the commonsense reasoning is that if you believe you sincerely arrived at your thoughts, and are Village, and that player seems to have the same conclusions, are you really thaaaaat accurate or ??? :P 

You will now receive the first image.png

I swear it's not because I've been waiting to award a player this.

Edited to add:

16 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Actually though I don't really know how I feel about this.

Do I split the difference and go Gizamon? Half a Gesomon???

Edited by Kasimir

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Where'd you screw it up last time? :ph34r: This is your first in-thread VC

Most of my most recent VCs have had errors -_-

Spoiler

Yay I figured out how to circumvent school wifi expect slightly more active JNV from now on I guess celebratory quokka

Spoiler

Australian-Quokka-on-Rottnest-Island..jp

Ok simple game just scan block protect kill and weird Tineye not much going on there also um @Kasimir I know nothing about Pokemon could you like I dont know put pictures and names on a scale somewhere so I know what you mean by the things

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

What does this one mean? It looks like your Geesemon from earlier so I'm guessing Slight Evil?

IDFK!

Edited to add:

Just now, JNV said:

um @Kasimir I know nothing about Pokemon could you like I dont know put pictures and names on a scale somewhere so I know what you mean by the things

image.png = Village

image.png = Evil

image.png = IDFK TBH

It is possible for me to decide the Gomamon (Village) needs to Digivolve, or the Gesomon (Evil), but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Unlikely for me to award a Digivolution without having a much stronger basis for a read than on C1 so I'm not gonna bother for the moment. Currently indicating credence strength by quantity, e.g. 0.5, 1, etc.

Edited by Kasimir

1 minute ago, JNV said:

Yay I figured out how to circumvent school wifi expect slightly more active JNV from now on I guess celebratory quokka

Reveal hidden contents

Ok simple game just scan block protect kill and weird Tineye not much going on there also um @Kasimir I know nothing about Pokemon could you like I dont know put pictures and names on a scale somewhere so I know what you mean by the things

It's Digimon :P And yeah I know nothing about it either but context clues help. What do you think of Alpha?

6 minutes ago, JNV said:

Reveal hidden contents

What is your opinion on the tie?

5 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

It's Digimon :P And yeah I know nothing about it either but context clues help. What do you think of Alpha?

Im having trouble figuring out if my issue with them is actually them or the way they put all their questions in spoiler boxes

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

What is your opinion on the tie?

Honestly not much I dont expect it to last very long and it seemed organic