3 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:
Spoiler

Do we already gotta vote? We have 48 hours right? I’m pretty sure I read the rules right. 

You don't have to vote now, but we throw votes around because we already are seeking the hordelings. You can learn much from who votes who, what the thread temp is like when it is cast, and many other things. And yes what Kas said. 

6 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Funny you should talk :P

Pretty good, to be honest.

Hide contents

Do we already gotta vote? We have 48 hours right? I’m pretty sure I read the rules right. 

We don’t have to vote at all really, but it’s better that we do so that we can catch elims. 

That question was completely NAI, yes :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

That is frankly terrifying xD

Wanna make my boi Digivolve? ;)

2 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Not to be an incompetent newbie but :ph34r::

Reveal hidden contents

What does NAI mean 

NAI just means Non-Alignment Indicative. I read Stick as being a bit sarcastic there. My read is that I think it straightforwardly is NAI, though your actions may very well convince me going forwards that it is in fact AI :P 

4 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Not to be an incompetent newbie but :ph34r::

Hide contents

What does NAI mean 

Non-alignment indicative - so there I was saying that your question should probably not have a bearing on your alignment, even though part of me always wants to read comments like that from newer players as village indicative.  

Edit:

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Wanna make my boi Digivolve? ;)

I am curious to know what that would look like tbh.

Edited by _Stick_

Just now, _Stick_ said:

Non-alignment indicative - so there I was saying that your question should probably not have a bearing on your alignment, even though part of me always wants to read comments like that from newer players as village indicative.  

Oh. Hmm.

Awkward :P 

5 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

I am curious to know what that would look like tbh.

Tbh I'd only planned to issue one Digimon for Village, one for nfc, one for Evil, and then just rate on a scale of one to five Gesomons but there is a clear evolutionary path here if I need an intensifier. Just can't go beyond one evolutionary step for PG reasons, but given the evolutionary status dispute, not the biggest deal :P

4 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

I think the real question is whether TKN really is Alpha's teammate.

Not wrong.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I think I will vote Araris arbitrarily.

!

image.png

10 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Who says I’m a new player? Last game I played I was village, but I kept saying dumb things that made me look a little like an elim, depending on how you looked at it.

Edited by TheAlpha929
GRAMMAR!!! ARGH!!!

1 minute ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Who says I’m a new player? Last game I played I was village, but I kept saying dung thing me that made me look a little like an elim, depending on how you looked at it.

I legit wanna give this half a 'Mon, but I'm also supposed to know better.

2 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Who says I’m a new player? Last game I played I was village, but I kept saying dumb things that made me look a little like an elim, depending on how you looked at it.

Well I knew you were village then :P 

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

arbitrarily

nice

6 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Who says I’m a new player? Last game I played I was village, but I kept saying dung thing me that made me look a little like an elim, depending on how you looked at it.

Soddit. Very hesitant 0.5 image.png

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Is it that they're getting defensive about being potentially slightly village-read? xD Also that digimon's adorable.

K so, if E!Alpha, decent chance Alpha's asking in thread instead of in doc to bang on the FNG play.

Hesitant because I'm not convinced Alpha isn't putting it on - leaning 0.5 Gomamon because I generally think it's harder to feign it in continued conversation and that's been a bit of an exchange so far. As you said, defensive in the wrong direction for a FNG play, but also tiny, tiny bit of continuity there. And it's early and I'm latching onto everything I can that seems remotely readable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reserve the right to be thoroughly wrong about this :D 

Edited to add:

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Also that digimon's adorable.

I've been re-marathoning S1 and this boy is best sweet water lad >:)

Spoiler

Rewatch Of Digimon Adventure Episode 2 | Digimon Podcast

Who am I lying to he's an utter incorrigible water punk :|

Edited by Kasimir

6 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

And it's early and I'm latching onto everything I can that seems remotely readable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I advocate this approach 

I'm currently reading their consistent in-thread involvement as slightly village

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

I'm currently reading their consistent in-thread involvement as slightly village

For a team, getting a new(er) player to run FNG alone in thread without support - supposing for the moment you are not Evil, which is in itself a different basket of risk if you are teammates - can be pretty dicey, especially with both of us this active this early.

So that's another way of my saying I tentatively agree.

44 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

!

image.png

Someone asked the question - "What happens if you cross a dementor with an octopus?" because that's terrifying. :P. 

19 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

For a team, getting a new(er) player to run FNG alone in thread without support - supposing for the moment you are not Evil, which is in itself a different basket of risk if you are teammates - can be pretty dicey, especially with both of us this active this early.

What's FNG? I can understand with the context, but what does it stand for?

And agreed, Alpha gut village. 

Also, gut evil xino. There's always one poke-vote in every game that seems so off to me. 

Edit:

6 minutes ago, solarcat said:

wait, what's zis?

Hi, welcome to SE!

I direct you to this thread for basic rules. To get an idea about the game, you can follow this one from a spectator doc. @Matrim's Dice can provide the link for that if you're interest.

Edited by |TJ|

6 minutes ago, solarcat said:

wait, what's zis?

Ongoing Sanderson Elimination game - if you want to join, a new game will probably be posted sometime soon, we can ask the upcoming GM to @ you. If you'd like a spec doc (place where spectators can chat about the game, no Google Account needed), PM @Matrim's Dice and he'll set you up. Otherwise, thread is supposed to be for participating players only, as far as practicable.

2 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Someone asked the question - "What happens if you cross a dementor with an octopus?" because that's terrifying. :P. 

I'm glad I don't need to explain what sort of read Gesomon is correlated with for everyone to get the picture :P

3 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

What's FNG? I can understand with the context, but what does it stand for?

Remember the word we say a lot but can't say on the Shard?

That word.

Freaking New Guy.

3 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Also, gut evil xino. There's always one poke-vote in every game that seems so off to me. 

Y u no vote bhai