The Game and its losers.

Ink

19 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

...yeah sorry uh none of those things are valid and the game is inescapable as long as it remains in your thoughts.

Which--guess what! I just brought it back to your thoughts by summoning you here! You lost again. Congrats!

(I also lost the game, btw.)

@Frustration 

Annnd for some reason that's all the summoning my phone is letting me do. Frustration, mind summoning some folks to make up for my lack of summoning power?

I'm thinking...Channelknight Fadran, Tesh, Knight of Iron, Condensation, Mist, Vapor, Doomstick...and anyone else you would like to include.

Let's try this again.

@Knight of Iron @Condensation @doomstick

Nope still only two.

2 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

I WAS WINNING FOR SO LONG

If I lose then @Trutharchivist loses with me

Ah. This thread.

I can either lose in the name of comradeship, or... You know... Tell you all that I don't play the game.

Please don't make a weird WoT reference in response to that.

15 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Ah. This thread.

I can either lose in the name of comradeship, or... You know... Tell you all that I don't play the game.

Please don't make a weird WoT reference in response to that.

Not gonna make any reference

Just the comment that you can't not play the game. It's not a choice. You're always playing, and you lose when you think about it. You're supposed to say when you lose it, but that can't really be enforced very well. However, you will always have the knowledge that you lose whenever you think of it, whether you "choose" to play or not.

@Mist @Tani

Edited by DramaQueen

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Not gonna make any reference

Just the comment that you can't not play the game. It's not a choice. You're always playing, and you lose when you think about it. You're supposed to say when you lose it, but that can't really be enforced very well. However, you will always have the knowledge that you lose whenever you think of it, whether you "choose" to play or not.

So my brother tell me. Yet, I see no point in accepting the game. I don't care whether I win or lose in a game I don't play. 

I lose enough times in games I choose to play as it is. You could also make a claim that I resist the game out if spite for my brothers, but that's just involving family.

I don't see how anyone has the authority to tell me I play a game whether I like it or not. But that's beside the point.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

You summoned yourself 17 times.

Pffft of course he did

I didn't bother counting but that makes me laugh cuz @Knight of Iron's favorite number is 17 so he probably did it very specifically on purpose and that 100% checks out lol

Edited by DramaQueen