The Game and its losers.

Ink

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

for without the players, there is only one who remains. only one can remain, the lore is clear on this point.

I remain.

I always remain.

Also @Ink  would you have any complaints if I take over your thread?

Edited by Frustration

2 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I remain.

I always remain.

Also @Ink  would you have any complaints if I take over your thread?

he who remains. interesting. 

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

only you will remain you say, hmmmm...

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he who remains. interesting. 

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

only you will remain you say, hmmmm...

Fear is too temporary. Too fleating. It cannot dominate the mind and weigh upon the heart. Not like I can.

I am the tension that underlays all interaction, I am the reaction to all action.

I am Frustration, and I remain.

Just now, Frustration said:

Fear is too temporary. Too fleating. It cannot dominate the mind and weigh upon the heart. Not like I can.

I am the tension that underlays all interaction, I am the reaction to all action.

I am Frustration, and I remain.

hmmmmm. Frustration... the seventeenth shard... or should I say... the eighteenths shard... there is one other shard....

Dang, that was unfortunate. Someone upvoted a post of mine in this thread from like 4 years ago and I consequently have lost the game. :P I had a pretty strong streak going too, especially for someone who’s lost the game at some point in their life. 

Edited by BitBitio

1 minute ago, BitBitio said:

Dang, that was unfortunate. Someone upvoted a post of mine in this thread from like 4 years ago and I consequently have lost the game. :P I had a pretty strong streak going too, especially for someone who’s lost the game at some point in their life. 

Ouch, yeah rep is dangerous here.