QF70: Final Report - Migration

|TJ|

OBSERVATION REPORT - FINAL

XX-XX-XXXX

SUBJECT: MIGRATION

THE NATIVE BIRDS, THOUGH INNOCENT SEEMING AT FIRST, TURNED OUT TO BE QUITE AGGRESSIVE AT DEFENDING THEIR TURF. THEY FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL WITH THE INVASIVE SPECIES AND TURNED THE TIDE IN THEIR WAR TO FORCE THEM TO A MIGRATION AWAY FROM ELENDEL. THE INVASIVE BIRDS WOULD FIND ANOTHER LOCATION TO DISPLACE ANOTHER GROUP OF NATIVE BIRDS BUT FOR NOW, ELENDEL WAS SAFE. UNTIL THEY RETURN AGAIN.

Drake was eliminated! He was a member of the Octet!
Faerie Braids was killed! She was the Contact from Elendel Constabulary!

Vote Count:

Drake(6): Aeoryi, RoyalBeeMage, Kasimir, TheRavenHasLanded, Sart, Alvron
Sart(1): Drake

Octet have eliminated the last of the Contact/Informant pair in the same cycle the Constabulary eliminated the Octet. According to the tie-break rules, the Elendel Constabulary have won! Congratulations!

Note: I've asked Araris and there's still time before the next LG goes up, so if you guys wanted to play a (b) version of this game, I'll be eager to run it with a few changes - 

• Informant will not have access to Octet Kill. Other Octet members will have to vote to kill someone in their GM PM. 
  • Insider no longer knows the identity of the Contact.

Let me know in the thread if you want to play again and if there's a majority support I'll begin QF70b in a day or two. I'll understand if you've had enough of the game though. Docs and GM Spreadsheet will have to wait until later. I'll tag everyone in the player list and hope to have a quick response, so we can either conclude or begin a new game as soon as possible. I'll also take new sign-ups.

Player List: 

Spoiler
  1. @Aeoryi Elendel Constabulary
  2. @RoyalBeeMage Elendel Constabulary
  3. @Kasimir - Detective Kowalski Elendel Constabulary
  4. @TheRavenHasLanded - Riven Elendel Constabulary
  5. @Amanuensis - Maikul "Truthwatcher" McGee Octet
  6. @Sart - Sam Elendel Constabulary
  7. @Stick. - Stick Elendel Constabulary Informant
  8. @Faerie Braids Secretary-Constable Vivienne Bell Elendel Constabulary Contact
  9. @DrakeMarshall - Marshal Drake Octet
  10. @neil the beguiled Octet Insider
  11. @JNV Elendel Constabulary
  12. @Alvron - Ylath Elendel Constabulary
Edited by |TJ|

Fun BT everyone! Sorry for the mess lol. Enjoy the elim doc. Can’t wait for round two, where things won’t get broken immediately!

Also can I just say how crazy this was. Y’all exed me, then our Insider, then Drake and won. That’s a complete sweep! Meanwhile, Drake managed to kill both of his win conditions. Insane aim on both sides, no matter the odd circumstances.

Edited by Amanuensis

10 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Sorry for that mess everyone lol. Enjoy the elim doc. Can’t wait for round two, where things won’t get broken immediately!

Also can I just say how crazy this was. Y’all exed me, then our Insider, then Drake and won. That’s a complete sweep! Meanwhile, Drake managed to kill both of his win conditions. Insane aim on both sides, no matter the odd circumstances.

impressive nonetheless.

17 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Sorry for that mess everyone lol. Enjoy the elim doc. Can’t wait for round two, where things won’t get broken immediately!

sorry for bussing u on accident >.>

8 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

sorry for bussing u on accident >.>

It was well deserved! Your initial vote definitely froze me. I need to work on e!me when it comes to early pressure. The result was on me.

Edited by Amanuensis

Lol I was right about faerie then. I kinda had a contact read there C1 (in the elim doc I called it an insider read to keep the NK away from them) and had a contact read there again after dying. Their early-C2 play kinda looked like they weren’t the contact though so good work there and sorry I left my vote on you lol I was meant to be here for rollover and then I just couldn’t be 🫥

neil the eel. 

As much as I would like to play part B, I will have to withdraw. I only have two more days before life drags me away again. :( 

This was a fun if quick game TJ.  Thank you for running it.

yeah I was wondering if Neil was the Insider in retrospect when I reread and ended up flagging basically everyone alive and active as 'unlikely' Insider candidates RIP

well ggs folks

this was an unusual game, to say the least 😛

TJ good work GMing, my only complaint is that you didn't swear at Kas enough

If anybody who wasnt in round 1 wants my spot they can have it, the short cycles coupled with the eod time is rough and made me realise why I don't usually do QFs :p. 

Though if you dont have enough players ill re-in  🫡

Edited by Stick.

7 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

TJ good work GMing, my only complaint is that you didn't swear at Kas enough

YOU SAY THIS BUT YOU DIDN'T LOSE THE BET 😭

TJ says I should just stop gambling with you 😤 

Sure, I'm up for round two, zero chulls given edition since there's no point in bothering. LG95 zen it is.

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

YOU SAY THIS BUT YOU DIDN'T LOSE THE BET 😭

TJ says I should just stop gambling with you 😤 

Sure, I'm up for round two, zero chulls given edition since there's no point in bothering. LG95 zen it is.

Heck yeah! Now you can be Octet and I can be a Constable :D

3 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Heck yeah! Now you can be Octet and I can be a Constable :D

It's never a proper* HK cop serial drama/film until one brother is good, one brother works for the triads, and then you end up killing each other, or just having a screaming disagreement and then walk out on each other to dramatic long pan flames all around in the wreckage.

Spoiler

A Better Tomorrow:英雄本色31年| 界面· 财经号

*Shush TJ

**I'm aware a lot of them just have brother gangsters or cops which is a variant I personally prefer but why not just footnote this 😤